It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Million Take to Streets in France Opposing Economic Policies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Somebody who lives there in another thread said this is bogus and he didn't see hardly anyone

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
Somebody who lives there in another thread said this is bogus and he didn't see hardly anyone

Hi here is the map of the manif, where does this person live
www.19mars2009.fr...

[edit on 22-3-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR

Hi can you give me the link, i would like to read what this person has to say, what do you think, video.aol.com...,www.dailymotion.com... e-ouvriere-19-mars-2009_news,www.videospider.tv...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is that thread. I'm not debating the numbers , just reporting what somebody who said they live there is saying.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Here is something I found on the arrests later on after the manif
www.dailymotion.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

I'm the person who lives in Paris. I live in the 17th district, which is about a 10 minute walk from the Arc de Triumph. The protests were held in what is essentially the poor areas of Paris, the same place where the very large riots occurred a couple of years ago. In Central Paris, there was nothing to speak of. Metro fine, traffic normal, cabs running, no service disrupted and I was all over the city from 10 am until about 2am. I was not in the ghettos, where most of this kind of thing typically happens over here

The protests were heavier in the more industrial cities, but as you look at the videos, they are all at ground level and it is difficult to ascertain how many folks were there due to the lack of elevation.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Probably the reason you won't see much, if anything, about protests, etc in other countries is because the USA MSM doesn't want the American People getting any ideas!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join