It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret codes on OTHER currencies besides the dollar?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I live in the USA and we have a lot of interesting things on our currency. We have an owl, 12 and 13 feathers on an Eagle, a pyramid with an all seeing eye, supposedly the word MASON when you connect lines and so on. My question is is my country the only one with these silly hidden symbols? I looked around a bit and haven't found any websites pointing stuff like this out so if you can chime in with information I would appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This could be interesting. We sometimes get very into ourselves in America as though the same thing isn't happening everywhere. There has been so much written about our currency and it's symbolism. Glad you are expanding exploration beyond just the US.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think Canadian money changes quite a bit.

One and Two Dollar Coins. Known as Loonies (because of the Loon on it) and Twoonies.

Close Ups of the Prime Ministers on the Money

Bank of Canada Pictures of Canadian Notes.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Canadian money is full of symbols all over it. To make counterfeiting hard.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think you'd find more of interest in Canadian architecture, and the foundings of the companies in Canada. Or the art work put up in the buildings. Or the ceremonies of British Parliamentary Tradition.

For example, this is the face of the clock on the Peace Tower. The Peace Tower is part of the Canadian Parliament Building. (Federal).

Original building which burned down in 1916.

The only part of the original building to survive intact because someone closed the massive doors. This is the Library. Amazingly Beautiful.

As you can see there are literally symbols EVERYWHERE.

This is an interior pic of the Dome in the Library.

That could very well be Corn Sheaves around the base of the dome.

The Senate Chambers.

As you can plainly see, you could probably spend the better part of a year finding all the symbols all over the Canadian Parliament Then original banking buildings all over Canada. That would prove very interesting for you.

The Canadian Parliament building and grounds are just amazing in detail. Every little detail has a story.

An aerial of the streets.

Canadian Parliament Aerial

[edit on 2009/3/19 by Aeons]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I didn't see masonic symbolism as the US has. I did find the 20 dollar bill interesting with it's mythological theme. The Haida legend of the clam reminded me of the Tonga tale of the clam wife.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
reply to post by Aeons

I didn't see masonic symbolism as the US has. I did find the 20 dollar bill interesting with it's mythological theme. The Haida legend of the clam reminded me of the Tonga tale of the clam wife.

Canadian money is pretty much Canadiana and The House of Windsor.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies. I just think it is interesting that the symbolism on the dollar is so flagrant while other countries have beautiful art work on their money. The layout of Vatican City is full of symbolism and hints of deeper meaning but you cant fit that in your pocket.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I can only speak of Canadian currency, other than US.

Yes, Canada's currency had changed. Personally, I was too caught up in the pretty pictures to take look for symbols. My favorite is the blue bill with the ice skaters. Nothing stands out on that one.

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Yes Canadian money has masonic symbolism.
to name just a few that I am aware of

There is a six pointed star on the 5 and 50 dollar bill
The orange dots are actually symbols for the constellation of orion
the finer patterns actually resemble the flower of life
The arch on a 10 dollar bill
The demons on the 20 dollar bill

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
Yes Canadian money has masonic symbolism.
to name just a few that I am aware of

There is a six pointed star on the 5 and 50 dollar bill
The orange dots are actually symbols for the constellation of orion
the finer patterns actually resemble the flower of life
The arch on a 10 dollar bill
The demons on the 20 dollar bill

What makes any of those symbols 'Masonic'?

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Linking Evangelical Christian websites and Freemasonrywatch.com does nothing to explain what makes any of those symbols Masonic. These are not sources, they are advocates for intolerance.

Please explain to everyone where these symbols appear in Masonic ritual.

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
There was some talk about the new $5000 bill (Chile) which has an owl in it. There's a show on it on Youtube.

The bill is here: www.joeskitchen.com...

Conspiracy video link here:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

you being a mason can do the explaining

whatever i offer up will only be continually dismissed by 'you'

some of these are symbols found very clearly on masonic buildings and some are more hidden, only found by initiates beyond certain degrees

you don't need to accept evidence offered by websites that know the true Lord

google it yourself and deny the evidence provided by masons themselves

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
double post deleted

[edit on 25-1-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
A mason cannot answer questions that are secrets of the order.

The secrecy was in order to prevent being burned at the stake...

IMO the Masonic order is based upon the old religion of Egypt, after all, to this date, they still are the master MASONS of all time.. having never been exceeded...the only EVIL there is the EVIL projected by Catholicism in order to prevent losing control of true believers in Christ, who might have difficulty, reading the original old testament.

The old religion, is a meditative religion.. without churches...where all were encouraged to commune with the Godhead...

The old Egyptian religion was copied and updated repeatedly, over many millenia, to bring us, among other things..,. Christianity... the egyptian story of the end of the world mirrors in extraordinary detail, both the Islamic and the Christian bible's versions of revelations...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
You can sort of see a masonic compass between the two boxes on the right in this picture

www.monopoly-history.com...

Lol, or on a more serious note, you can see a pentagram on this one

img.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
There is an All seeing Eye (The Eye of Providence) on the Estonian Kroon

Front: Rudolf Tobias (1873-1918) - Estonian composer; Eye of Providence above pipe organ; Back: Estonia Opera House in Tallinn; Watermark: Three lions from the coat of arms.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e40d5cde53b5.jpg[/atsimg]

And also on this Ukrainian 500-hryvnia bill

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abc1c26b267c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

I agree with you for the most part.

Except, I think that freemasons are in bed with the catholic church. They both are afraid to lose any religious and political power.

The ones burned at the stake I think were people who discovered their craft and probably experimented with it as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join