It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George W. Bush to write memoir about 'decisions'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

George W. Bush to write memoir about 'decisions'

news.yahoo.com

Former President George W. Bush, who once famously called himself "The Decider," is writing a book about decisions.

Instead of telling his life story, Bush will concentrate on about a dozen personal and presidential choices, from giving up drinking to picking Dick Cheney as his vice president to sending troops to Iraq. He will also write about his relationship with family members, including his father, the first President Bush, his religious faith and his highly criticized response to Hurricane Katrina.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 19-3-2009 by baseball101]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
interesting ... think anyone's going to buy it? i think it would be an interesting read just to see what his excuses are for all of his 'decision's' ... i bet people will have a book burning or something after some people read it, with how hated he is and everything ... what are your thoughts on the book? would it be smart for him? or is it just another ploy to get more money out of the people?

news.yahoo.com

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I usually don't bother political claptrap like this, but in this case, I plan on picking it up at some point. I would like to hear his side of the events explained in his own words and in detail. It should be interesting.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by baseball101

interesting ... think anyone's going to buy it? i think it would be an interesting read just to see what his excuses are for all of his 'decision's' ... i bet people will have a book burning or something after some people read it, with how hated he is and everything ... what are your thoughts on the book? would it be smart for him? or is it just another ploy to get more money out of the people?

news.yahoo.com

Are you KIDDING ME????????????????

This will be best seller instantly..
EVERYONE and their dog wants to know what was going through his head on sept 11th.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Do you honestly think this will be the REAL story about any of it?

It will be a soap job to try and make him look better in the history books.

It'll be exactly like the interview he gave to the BBC during his last year in office, where he only granted it if he could review the questions first, take out the tough ones, and allowed no other questions or follow ups.

Anyone who believes anything in this book needs a head examination.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Im not sure that a children's book can be called a memoir.

I wonder if it will be a pop up book or just illustrated?

new topics

top topics

join