It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride and the third eye

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Good work bringing that Fluoride information to the public. There has been some talk as to why females seemed to "grow up" sooner than they should have.

And the 3rd eye on the "alien", good work at the replication. Someone should have considered what happens to a dead body, though. Even if frozen, after time, it will dehydrate, shrink, and loose its color. Ahhh, creative license.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Dan Burisch, in one of his interviews, mentions that the alien he had contact with had crystalline structures in the brain, which suppossedly aided in their telepathic abilities - the alien was either 24,000 years or 45,000 years more evolved than us, which basically means that we're on our way, but, well, who knows.......

what makes sense to me, though, is that apparently our own pineal glands can produce crystals when they're not being hardened from fluoridation...

food for thought, anyway!

[edit on 20-3-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
if you're interested in a copy of Fluoride in Drinking Water - A Scientific Review of EPA's Standards, check out my other post!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Very good post. I had to read Dr. Luke's report just to be sure. The fact that the pineal gland concentrates fluoride more than any other body part is very distrubing.

The "why" becomes an even more interesting question.

Obviously, nobody here would believe the dogma promoted by the proponents of fluoridation, so let's look more closely at why.

Assume that everything David Wilcox says about the power of the pineal gland throughout religious history is true. We can then draw a simple conclusion that the pineal gland is an important body part connecting us to the higher spiritual dimensions. A place where man and his laws and control are second to your vision of a creator. Add to this, the power behind this gland when you talk to anybody in the Remote Viewing program. Think about a turbo-charged pineal as a television screen to any unbounded knowledge in the Universal system, including our enemies or our secret government labs.

Now look at when the fluoridation program started? Not long after the Rosewell incident.

What if the real "why" has more to do with preventing as many humans as possible from experiencing the true power of their pineal gland?
If the government discovered the power, they would naturally seek to keep this knowledge hidden from as many as possible. What better way than under the umbrella of public health? So what that there is a side effect of calcification of the pineal gland, what good is that thing anyway??
No harm, no foul. By the time anybody figures it out, it would be too late anyway.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
if you're interested in a copy of Fluoride in Drinking Water - A Scientific Review of EPA's Standards, check out my other post!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

looks like your link has been removed...pity.
this is the message on the site:

This content was removed at the request of B. Pope/The National Academies

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The problem I'm still working around is this:

I understand that fluoride is a problem so I go and buy distilled water (in the huge jugs) from the grocery store, then I look at the number on the bottom for recycling plastic class and it's one of the numbers that leach BPA which has a whole other set of bad consequences related to it's use.

So I don't want to go that route. So I decide to bite the bullet and get a water filtration system and start googling. What a mess that is. Everyone and there dog has the "Best" system. Does anyone here have actual experience with a system they personally use and could offer some advice?

posted on Oct, 18 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hi! I have lived out in the countryside in three different states, the houses had well water. My children's dentist gave us floride drops for their developing teeth. I followed the directions and did half of what they suggested, because I figured the water had some natural floride in it. My son had a brown spot show up on his babytooth, so I stopping giving them floride drops. the spot went away eventually. I think Lifesaver Bottle that is for sale filters out to 15nn. That item can be found on line.
Home water filter sytems for well water filter out any dirt that comes up,
natural well water probably has the least floride in it. You can pay to have your water tested. Ours had iron and calcium in various wells. Digging a well used to cost $10,000.00 back in 1994. The water is 400 ft down and has been filtered out by the dirt and rocks over time. So you could dig a well, or move to the country side. Purell makes pitchers that filter a gallon out, some refrigerators have filters on their water coming out the door. The only problem with well water is that when hurricanes come and the electricity goes out you need stored up water, and of course how many gallons per minute your well produces has a lot to do with budgeting water usuage in the home. Gelcam toothpaste has more floride in it that others.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join