It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fluoride and the third eye

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The Pineal Gland is also known as the Spiritual Third eye, one of our energy Chakras.

Colour Association: Indigo

Sanskit Name: Anja

Lesson: Intuition–The right to “see.” Trusting one’s intuition and insights. Developing one’s psychic abilities. Self-realization. Releasing hidden and repressed negative thoughts.

Imbalances: Learning disabilities, co-ordination problems, sleep disorders.
Depression Thyroid imbalances, swollen glands. Fevers and flu.
Infections. Mouth, jaw, tongue, neck and shoulders problems. Hyperactivity. Hormonal disorders such as PMS, mood swings, bloating and menopause.
Brow Stimulants Star gazing. Mediation Indigo food & drink. Indigo gemstones and indigo clothing. Using indigo oils such as patchouli or frankincense essential oils.

Summation - Fluoride & Pineal Gland: Up until the 1990s, no research had ever been conducted to determine the impact of fluoride on the pineal gland - a small gland located between the two hemispheres of the brain that regulates the production of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin is a hormone that helps regulate the onset of puberty and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals. It is now known - thanks to the meticulous research of Dr. Jennifer Luke from the University of Surrey in England - that the pineal gland is the primary target of fluoride accumulation within the body. The soft tissue of the adult pineal gland contains more fluoride than any other soft tissue in the body - a level of fluoride (~300 ppm) capable of inhibiting enzymes. The pineal gland also contains hard tissue (hyroxyapatite crystals), and this hard tissue accumulates more fluoride (up to 21,000 ppm) than any other hard tissue in the body (e.g. teeth and bone). After finding that the pineal gland is a major target for fluoride accumulation in humans, Dr. Luke conducted animal experiments to determine if the accumulated fluoride could impact the functioning of the gland - particulalry the gland's regulation of melatonin. Luke found that animals treated with fluoride had lower levels of circulating melatonin, as reflected by reduced levels of melatonin metabolites in the animals' urine. This reduced level of circulating melatonin was accompanied - as might be expected - by an earlier onset of puberty in the fluoride-treated female animals. Luke summarized her human and animal findings as follows: "In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation." Online Papers - Fluoride & the Pineal Gland: FULL TEXT - html: Luke J. (2001). Fluoride deposition in the aged human pineal gland. Caries Research 35:125-128. FULL TEXT- pdf: • Luke J. (1997). PhD Thesis: The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland (298 pages) EXCERPT - html: Luke J. (1997). The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland. Ph.D. Thesis. University of Surrey, Guildford. Articles of Interest - Fluoride & the Pineal Gland: Fluoride & the Pineal Gland: Study Published in Caries Research IFIN Bulletin, March 2001 Fluoride & Oxidative Stress: Yet more evidence FAN Science Watch September 30, 2004 Summation - Fluoride & Pineal Gland: (back to top) “The single animal study of pineal function indicates that fluoride exposure results in altered melatonin production and altered timing of sexual maturity. Whether fluoride affects pineal function in humans remains to be demonstrated. The two studies of menarcheal age in humans show the possibility of earlier menarche in some individuals exposed to fluoride, but no definitive statement can be made. Recent information on the role of the pineal organ in humans suggests that any agent that affects pineal function could affect human health in a variety of ways, including effects on sexual maturation, calcium metabolism, parathyroid function, postmenopausal osteoporosis, cancer, and psychiatric disease.” SOURCE: National Research Council. (2006). Fluoride in Drinking Water: A Scientific Review of EPA's Standards. National Academies Press, Washington D.C. p221-22. "In conclusion, the human pineal gland contains the highest concentration of fluoride in the body. Fluoride is associated with depressed pineal melatonin synthesis by prepubertal gerbils and an accelerated onset of sexual maturation in the female gerbil. The results strengthen the hypothesis that the pineal has a role in the timing of the onset of puberty. Whether or not fluoride interferes with pineal function in humans requires further investigation." SOURCE: Luke J. (1997). The Effect of Fluoride on the Physiology of the Pineal Gland. Ph.D. Thesis. University of Surrey, Guildford. p. 177. Fluoride & Pineal Gland - Never Studied before 1990s: (back to top) "It is remarkable that the pineal gland has never been analysed separately for F because it has several features which suggest that it could accumulate F. It has the highest calcium concentration of any normal soft tissue in the body because it calcifies physiologically in the form of hydroxyapatite (HA). It has a high metabolic activity coupled with a very profuse blood supply: two factors favouring the deposition of F in mineralizing tissues. The fact that the pineal is outside the blood-brain barrier suggests that pineal HA could sequester F from the bloodstream if it has the same strong affinity for F as HA in the other mineralizing tissues. The intensity of the toxic effects of most drugs depends upon their concentration at the site of action. The mineralizing tissues (bone and teeth) accumulate high concentrations of F and are the first to show toxic reactions to F. Hence, their reactions to F have been especially well studied. If F accumulates in the pineal gland, then this points to a gap in our knowledge about whether or not F affects pineal physiology...

[edit on 19-3-2009 by manbearpig]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I've been trying to tell people this for years. They look at me like I'm insane. But I'm not the one who thinks that putting rat poison in the water supply is ok, so I guess it's not me who's mad. Maybe the fluoride build up in their brains has gotten too much. It's done a number on them. Thing is, it's nearly impossible to actually have a drink without this crap being in the water. It saddens me that something this blatently wrong, doesn't cause massive unrest.

Enforced drugging is what it is, and no less. If you "want" to have fluoride for your "teeth" then it's in toothpaste. Get it out of my #@ô╞q☻┴Ω water.

this is a pet hate of mine. *strokes pet hate*

edit to say, did you get that info from fluoride allert? They've a massive pdf file on there about just this. www.fluoridealert.org... about 1/4 of the way down the right hand side of the page.

[edit on 19/3/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

yes link to full story here: www.fluoridealert.org...

"The pineal gland was the last endocrine gland to have its function discovered. Its location deep in the brain seemed to indicate its importance. This combination led to its being a "mystery" gland with myth, superstition and even metaphysical theories surrounding its perceived function. The pineal gland is occasionally associated with the sixth chakra (also called Ajna or the third eye chakra in yoga). It is believed by some to be a dormant organ that can be awakened to enable "telepathic" communication. In the physical body the eye views objects upside down. It sends the image of what it observes to the brain which interprets the image and makes it appear right side-up to us. But the human body has another physical eye whose function has long been recognized by humanity. It is called the 'Third Eye' which in reality is the Pineal Gland. It is long thought to have mystical powers. Many consider it the Spiritual Third Eye, our Inner Vision. It is located in the geometric center of the brain. This correlates to the location of the Great Pyramid in the center of the physical planet. The Pineal Gland is about the size of a pea, and is in the center of the brain in a tiny cave behind and above the pituitary gland which lies a little behind the root of the nose. It is located directly behind the eyes, attached to the third ventricle. The true function of this mysterious gland has long been contemplated by philosophers and Spiritual Adepts. Ancient Greeks believed the pineal gland to be our connection to the Realms of Thought. Rene Descartes called it the Seat of the Soul, believing it is unique in the anatomy of the human brain in being a structure not duplicated on the right and left sides. This observation is not true, however; under a microscope one finds the pineal gland is divided into two fine hemispheres. This gland is activated by Light, and it controls the various biorhythms of the body. It works in harmony with the hypothalamus gland which directs the body's thirst, hunger, sexual desire and the biological clock that determines our aging process. When the pineal gland awakens one feels a pressure at the base of the brain. This pressure will often be experienced when connecting to higher frequency. A head injury can also activate the Third Eye - Pineal Gland. While the physiological function of the pineal gland has been unknown until recent times, mystical traditions and esoteric schools have long known this area in the middle of the brain to be the connecting link between the physical and spiritual worlds. Considered the most powerful and highest source of ethereal energy available to humans, the pineal gland has always been important in initiating supernatural powers. Development of psychic talents has been closely associated with this organ of higher vision."

kinda makes you wonder why they put fluoride in our water

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I have had this on my mind for a while, but haven't really researched it in depth. I get the bottled water, does that still contain flouride? What about in home filtration systems, do they work to get rid of it?

It's purpose is to keep us from reaching our potential, I am sure of that.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   
i agree 100% as well. it was used by hitler to control people back in the 40's. its a zombifying drug.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

another thing we should mention is "sodium laurel sulphate". this bad boy is in nearly all bathroom products, like soaps, shampoos etc etc. its a cancer causer.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

TeThe best way to get rid of fluoride, and all the other chemicals in water that I have found, is a combination of carbon filtration, and a home distillation unit. It is cost effective, it is safe, it is not wasteful, and it gets the job done. Now if you remember how in school, you were taught that the symbol for water is H2O, then you know water is hydrogen and oxygen, and nothing else. What the carbon filter does, is eliminate chlorine, and other substances that cause water to taste bad. It also cleans the water as much as possible before putting the water in the distiller. Once the water is in the distiller, it heats the water up to over 212 degrees, which kills bacteria, cysts etc., and causes the water to boil. Chemicals that are lighter then water are discharged through a vent, and heavier chemicals sink to the bottom of the tank. The clean water vapor condenses on coils, and drips out of a spout into a clean container for drinking. At this stage, you are as close to H2O as you can get. The cost for a gallon of water works out to be $.25 cents US. Compared to the price of a gallon at your grocery store, you save around $.80 cents a gallon. The cost for the carbon filter and distiller together cost around $140.00 US. As you can see this is as affordable as can be for safe water, and you can feel better that you aren't drinking CONTAMINANTSxt

Okay, found the answer to my own question! Thanks for bringing this up, it's way past time for me to 'deflouridate.'

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

nice one for putting that up, I've also often pondered how easy it would be to take that MUCK out of my water supply.

*get's a googling for UK suppliers*

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is an excellent article.
There are so many folks out there who don't get how truly serious
the adding of fluoride to water and food is.
It's shocking that there are people who still don't believe in the manipulation of
the species through this poison.
It's criminal.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I get the bottled water, does that still contain flouride?

I think the Arrowhead Mountain Spring Water is good....

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by manbearpig

Originally posted by blujay
I get the bottled water, does that still contain flouride?

I think the Arrowhead Mountain Spring Water is good....

Ya know, you are right. I called Arrowhead and they said the Spring water has no detection of flouride and the Drinking water has something like .83 detection, or something close.

edited, cuz I can't spell drinking...

[edit on 19-3-2009 by blujay]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by blujay

okay that's good because that's all I drink

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
That's all I'm gonna drink, too. At least until I can afford one of those elaborate carbon filtration thingys ...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It does make one wonder I agree.

If the Fluoride was really good for us, then why would so many doctors not recommend it? The only ones recommending it are working for government agencies.

There's many types of this "Fluoride" out there. They go by different names such as "anti-depressants", "weight loss products", "flu shots", etc. I think all of these things have a "chemical" in them, which prevents the higher frequencies being reached via the pineal gland.

The pineal gland is the portal between here, 3rd dimension, to the astral in the 4 dimension. This happens when we sleep. The pineal gland is "activated".

They try to let us enter the astral ONLY at night because that means through out the morning we'd be "brainwashed" into being slaves.

Think about it.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
we should have an entire board dedicated to fluoride and the pineal gland on the Boards page... mine's in my signature - check it out! (What can I do to keep my pineal gland in pristine condition?)

it really is becoming an issue that, sooner or later, we'll all have to face...

EDIT: i believe this post that i made a while back touches on your original post made here in this thread, manbearpig:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 19-3-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

alright i'll check it out

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Slightly unrelated by this video is supposedly of an alien autopsy recovered from a crashed ship on the moon. Notice this alien looks like us, except has a 3rd eye.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Look somebody glued some KFC on an Asian! Never seen that one before--but- come on!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
We have been acclimated to a sytem of conformity with no questioning since birth. Yall gotta check out Tavistock Institute...TALK ABOUT DEEP!!! It will blow your mind...you will find that just about every facet in our lifestyles has been orchestrated and manipulated. That is where the "think like the crowd" concept was born...women's lib to destroy the family by making the woman feel she no longer needs theman and goes out into the workplace where she is forced to place her children into instituionalized childcare...Tavistock is where POW's of WWI an II were experimented on by inducing fluoride and studying the dumbing down effects....flouride also decrease the natural will to resist.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Interesting video, don't know what to think about it though

top topics

<<   2 >>

join