It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Movie "Knowing"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I saw "Knowing" at the theater last night. I must say that it was an awesome movie in my not so humble opinion. It had the perfect blend somewhere between sci-fi and supernatural thriller. Very cool. And the ending was absolutely fantastic. I was afraid it was going to be another one of those disaster movies where some cheese-ball hero saves the world at the last minute. Nope. Not even close. This is one of the few movies where TS actually HTF. Great stuff.

For those who have not yet seen the movie, it would behoove you to have a basic understanding of Biblical theology, New Age concepts, and cyclical metaphysics. Yes, I realise that's quite a mishmash but I'm sure you ATSers can handle it. You will get a lot more out of the movie if you have an understanding of such things.

As for the movie being some kind of predictive programing, message from the universe, message from the illuminati, ect. Sorry but no. It's just a movie, folks. And a very good one too. Just go to the theater, relax, and enjoy it.

Lightmare gives the movie two thumbs up

[edit on 3/21/2009 by Lightmare]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

All three of your posts I totally agree with. I didnt want to give away too much of the plot, but yes I did notice the angel wings.

Do you think the Lucifarians and the Elohim could be different interpretations of the same thing? Or is this movie trying to confuse the two? I think it is blurring the line between the two to place this confusion into the collective.

The luciferians, are Elohim, but not all of the Elohim. The Elohim comprise all the Angels, Archangels, light beings, which include those who decided to go against El and the council, and were cast down to Earth.

There has been a battle fought in this Solar System, and other systems where two main factions, composed of many different races which themselves have some differing goals, are fighting to take control.

I could be wrong, but I think the luciferians are the ones abducting people for their own benefit, and that is the group that governments such as the U.S. have an agreement with. But if i am right this group has nothing good for us.

The other groups which are still fighting and we can even see some of those fights in NASA footage, are trying to help us, and those are the ones that once in a while can give us messages of hope, and have given us messages of future events.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightmare
I saw "Knowing" at the theater last night. I must say that it was an awesome movie in my not so humble opinion. It had the perfect blend somewhere between sci-fi and supernatural thriller. Very cool. And the ending was absolutely fantastic. I was afraid it was going to be another one of those disaster movies where some cheese-ball hero saves the world at the last minute. Nope. Not even close. This is one of the few movies where TS actually HTF. Great stuff.

I also believe this movie has a message to give.

First of all, that most people, even those who believe they have control over their own destiny at the end choose what was destined.

Only if you are aware of this is it possible for you to change your choices, but when you are aware of this, you see why it must be this way. Just like Jesus even knowing what would happen, did what he knew had to happen. That was part of his message, and it is part of the message of this movie.

And you are right, people can train themselves to get in contact with their spiritual side, with their true selves. The part of them that will live on after death, and will once again reincarnate to experience life in another way. In this way they can understand that after all of our human differences we are the same, we are all connected.

However, most people need several reincarnations to reach this point of awareness.

I really believe that whoever wrote the script for this movie, either had spiritual experiences, or knows someone who does, or decided to write this script about someone how has had these sort of messages.

BTW, to the member that said this is a rip-off of another movie because there are similarities. The thing is that it is true that when you are recieving a message of the future while you are awake you have no control over yourself, hence this theme will appear in different movies and books, so it is not a "rip-off" of another movie.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   
****SPOILERS****

I don't believe this was a rip off of another movie. This has a lot more spiritualness involved. But, I think that only those who have open eyes may be able to see it all. Those which are open either to the NWO or to spiritual awareness.

I'll tell you one thing, I will *NOT* be going to a FEMA camp with the general public. I continue to get ticked when I go to a movie. Don't people realize they are not in their own homes but, in a public place. Grrr! I had to move FOUR times just to find a quiet place where people weren't yaking during the movie - outloud trying to put the pieces togeather, teens who were interested in their dates instead of the movie causing some loud acting out. I ended up in the THIRD row lmao - don't think I've done that since Halloween back in the early 80s. I had to actually look left and right to see the whole screen. Perhaps that is where I was suppose to sit - made for a more intense viewing.

That plane scene was worth the price of admission alone. Shocking and made me giggle too. I love when I get shocked - doesn't happen often. Kudos to them.

If this should ever become a reality, this scenario or other 'end times'; my bug-out-bag will be a picnic lunch. I will pack some sandwiches, blankets, tunes (dark side of the moon lol) get my husband, my 6 yr old and we are headed to the park. I will also be taking and opening that bottle of reserve wine I've had for over 10 years. Husband will have to bring his own lol
Why waste what precious time you have running around like crazy looting, freaking out, or even worse watching live news coverage. Sheeee....just go enjoy the time you have left. We'll be on the swings with a nice little buzz, enjoying each others company.

I felt the movie implied it was the Pleiadians who came collected the children.

Also, during the final sceanes did anyone else notice the 'freaking out' people were carrying a lot of the same kinds of large bags but, different colors. They were checkerboard or gingham either in blue or red. Were the PTB pulling a little checkmate joke, they were govt supplied bug out bags or what? I found that odd.

Good movie - Whisper gives it 7/10.

PS - sorry for the mis-spells. Haven't ingested my coffee quota for the day and am having a lazy Sunday. lol I have a tin sign in my kitchen that looks 50ish having that sterotypical housewife on the sign and it says "I haven't had my coffee yet, don't make me kill you." My mother-in-law especially liked my sign Muhahahah

Have a great day all.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
****SPOILERS****

I don't believe this was a rip off of another movie. This has a lot more spiritualness involved. But, I think that only those who have open eyes may be able to see it all. Those which are open either to the NWO or to spiritual awareness.

I'll tell you one thing, I will *NOT* be going to a FEMA camp with the general public. I continue to get ticked when I go to a movie. Don't people realize they are not in their own homes but, in a public place. Grrr! I had to move FOUR times just to find a quiet place where people weren't yaking during the movie - outloud trying to put the pieces togeather, teens who were interested in their dates instead of the movie causing some loud acting out. I ended up in the THIRD row lmao - don't think I've done that since Halloween back in the early 80s. I had to actually look left and right to see the whole screen. Perhaps that is where I was suppose to sit - made for a more intense viewing.

Yes, I know what you are saying, there were teens watching the movie in the theater i went to, who were laughing about it, and even young adults were doing the same. I just felt pity, and sadness for them, because something similar awaits us in the near future.

I feel pity, and sadness because many good people will die. Those teens that were laughing, as well as the adults know no better. They are not evil, or bad, it is just the way they are.

I have seen myself in visions of being inside a jail/compound with many people, and I saw how other people outside helped us escape.

I have seen visions of people being rounded up, but at first I didn't know why that was done.

There will be so much chaos that many people with evil thoughts will use these times to harm those they hate, more than ever before. Many people, Americans, will fights against each other in race wars.

Just like these kids who have killed other people for believing in God, many people will resort, and perform the lowest, and most evil deeds.

I have seen visions of Americans fighting invading armies inside the U.S., and devastation all over the country. i believe the same will happen in Europe.

I have then seen natural disaster of magnitutes not experienced by mankind.

I have seen two, or three American cities beind destroyed for what i think are nuclear bombs.

I have had these visions since I was a child, and i know many others have had similar visions, and messages.

There will be some places that will be safer than others, but in general we will have to move underground for a long while. there is hope.

I do not believe the natural disaster will destroy all of mankind.

People are being given messages in the form of visions, or visitations to survive, and help others to survive.

There is hope, but mankind will suffer in ways never remembered in this cycle.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

hi dude....2012 is crap....cheap, cheap, cheap! Knowing is OK but spoilt (imo) by having Nicolas Cage in it.

I just wish Hollywood would make something REALLY original once in a while. Give people something unique to think about.

Screw the profit projections, the marketing spin-offs and the pre-release market research screenings. They lead to MEDIOCRATY big time. That's why we rarely see anything original, fresh and truly thought provoking.

Some of the greatest films ever made have been a bit of a risk for the makers, but ultimately they pay off and stand the test of time because of their individuality at the time. They lead to whole genres of copycat movies but are rarely (never) bettered.

Gimme "Donnie Darko" anyday. Now THAT is a movie that certainly didn't cater to the "I don't get it" crowd and didn't care about being "out there" and STILL makes me think every time I see it.

"Why are you wearing that stupid man-suit?"

A good film to me is something I don't mind seeing again.

A GREAT movie is one I MUST see again.

I don't think I'll watch "Knowing" again....I found it quite ordinary and stereotypical. A re-watch would be boring.

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Yes, I know what you are saying, there were teens watching the movie in the theater i went to, who were laughing about it, and even young adults were doing the same. I just felt pity, and sadness for them, because something similar awaits us in the near future.

You cannot KNOW that...and the cinema is entertainment, don't take movies like this so seriously. Have fun (while you can
)

I feel pity, and sadness because many good people will die.

See above.

Those teens that were laughing, as well as the adults know no better. They are not evil, or bad, it is just the way they are.

Maybe they DO know better. They know not to take movie topics like this as "gospel" don't they.....imagination goes many ways doesn't it, and this movie obviously worked it's "fear factor"on you didn't it?

Think....but never be afraid to think outside the two-sided box. People die everyday, all the time. As long as there are people, they will always do so. If we all lived in fear, why bother living at all?

Hollywood feeds off simple minds.

[edit on 24/3/2009 by nerbot]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Seen the Movie.

****SPOILERS****

Q.1

Why did they (Angels/Aliens) wait 50 years to reveal the big end and so dam cryptic. Why not give the planet 50 yrs to build some ships etc to save as many as possible.

Q.2

Would a solar flare really be that big?

Q.3

This movie seemed a rip off from 2 books I've read. One was Test of Fire by Ben Bova (Solar Flare destroy earth)

Second Book is Noah II by Roger Dixon???. Planet earth is destory, Angels/Aliens save children and repopulate planet. Twist in story is that due to time dialation the ships return to earth many 1000's of years in the future.

Just my thoughts.

[edit on 24-3-2009 by greenfruit]

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
****SPOILER***

Originally posted by greenfruit
Why did they (Angels/Aliens) wait 50 years to reveal the big end and so dam cryptic. Why not give the planet 50 yrs to build some ships etc to save as many as possible.

Because the writers of the film needed to fulfill the all encompassing plot formula perhaps and create the biggest target audience possible.

Fate, coincidence, syncronicity, family, history, future, love, aliens, supernatural, disaster, horror, global catastrophy, spirituality, god, friendship, loss, fear, panic.....they're all there.

Would a solar flare really be that big?

If it was, I think we'd get scorched a damn site quicker than in the movie and it would be over (literally) in a flash, but that would really piss of the CGI department wouldn't it.....1/10 of a second to show as much destruction as possible! "Naaaaaa, we'll make it part of a grand finalé".

This movie seemed a rip off from 2 books I've read.

Guess who had those in the research files then.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Seen the Movie.

****SPOILERS****

Q.1

Because the number 50 is actually the number five in numerology. The number 5 means change. If you are aware this answers all three of your questions. If it does not the student is not ready for the teacher and there is nothing wrong with that.

I would not have been ready for an esoteric teacher just five years ago.

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

Originally posted by nerbot

hi dude....2012 is crap....cheap, cheap, cheap! Knowing is OK but spoilt (imo) by having Nicolas Cage in it.
I just wish Hollywood would make something REALLY original once in a while. Give people something unique to think about.
Screw the profit projections, the marketing spin-offs and the pre-release market research screenings. They lead to MEDIOCRATY big time. That's why we rarely see anything original, fresh and truly thought provoking.

Very true... cage sucks in most things he does.

I saw "knowing" today.

Was definitely disappointed.... it's almost so bad it's good.
The story and ideas in the film are good... but the acting, direction and some effects really let it down.

It started off with real promise but just got steadily more and more ridiculous and unbelievable.... coming from an ATS member... that's saying something

Haven't heard or seen much of 2012.... but you're right.
They put out rubbish because rubbish sells....same with music.

Good on ya mate ;up:

Blup

[edit on 25/3/09 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If it was, I think we'd get scorched a damn site quicker than in the movie and it would be over (literally) in a flash, but that would really piss of the CGI department wouldn't it.....1/10 of a second to show as much destruction as possible! "Naaaaaa, we'll make it part of a grand finalé".

I would say a series of solar flares would not be like that at all. They could very well become more strong until the final one that is a total extinction event.

Then the big one would follow ahead of the Terminator line and not yet effect the nighttime side until the heat reached it.

This movie seemed a rip off from 2 books I've read.

Those books would be?

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread447208/pg3#
Was definitely disappointed.... it's almost so bad it's good.
The story and ideas in the film are good... but the acting, direction and some effects really let it down.

It started off with real promise but just got steadily more and more ridiculous and unbelievable.... coming from an ATS member... that's saying something

The special effects were very good, in what way were they bad? Or the directing? I dont care much for Cage either but this was his best acting to date.

The plane crash was extremely well done and had the surreal feeling of a major disaster. It felt like when I have been to major vehicle accidents on the job...its just like that when you are in the middle of it all.

The sound of the detached jet engine spooling down, the people running in shock, Cage in shock, the plane hitting the powerlines first, I cant see how special effects can get any more real.

Did you understand the scenes that had the stones in them? Do you understand what these stones meant? Did you also notice the ships were not technical but more like how a light-body higher vibrational being may use something more light-bodied nearly organic vessels to transport the heavy-bodied lower vibrational humans? Did you notice the children were Chrystal children? Did you notice the rules of the universe in destiny and choice? Did you notice Cage being slowly awakened? Did you notice the destiny of the Chrystal child receiving the message from the past that was destined for him to find? I could go on forever...the daughter refusing to understand completely the messages from her mother even though she has lived it her entire life. The mundane thinking service station owner spouting this is hyperbole like Y2K? Too much to keep going on...the tree of life...Adam and Eve...did we see the same movie?

Could it be this was just not for the people that live in the mundane world and have not had experience on the astral plane?

[edit on 25-3-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Just seen it and i was pretty impressed by it. Very good effects and quite shocking in places. It wasnt too predictable either. Puzzled by the stones other than them being the same as where they met up to leave.
Yeah - good movie
7.5/10

posted on Mar, 25 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

This movie seemed a rip off from 2 books I've read. One was Test of Fire by Ben Bova (Solar Flare destroy earth)

To your first question, the fact is that in the movie, and in esoteric circles only some people are chosen to survive.

What do you think would happen if as many people as possible were saved from all over the world? We would be in no time in wars, evil people would be pillaging, raping, and murdering. These kind of people are not ready, hence are not saved.

Yes, there were many innocents also that died, but those people were supposed to experience death. At least imo.

Unfortunately something similar will happen to us in the future, and only those who heeded the warnings, those that received the warnings and follow them through will be able to survive.

This has happened several times already according to several cultures.

To your second question, the movie was not a rip-off from anything.

People like Ed Dames, and others have been warning about such an event for years.

The movie is showing some of the warnings given to some people.

[edit on 25-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The special effects were very good, in what way were they bad? Or the directing? I dont care much for Cage either but this was his best acting to date.

Well as i said "some" of the effects were ok.
In fact visually, it was fine really.
Just the acting that really let it down...it was laughable at times... both from cage and the kids.

It started of at a great pace and then kind of slowed up somewhat.

The plane crash was extremely well done and had the surreal feeling of a major disaster. It felt like when I have been to major vehicle accidents on the job...its just like that when you are in the middle of it all.
The sound of the detached jet engine spooling down, the people running in shock, Cage in shock, the plane hitting the powerlines first, I cant see how special effects can get any more real.

I did like that scene, also the underground scene, however...special effects don't make a movie.
I know in today's throw away, cheap society they do... but i need quality acting, a good script and need to feel i believe the movie.
It wasn't even all the "out-there" stuff that happened that let it down... i liked that ...being an ATS member...i could have quite happily believed all that....had it been acted well and presented in a believable manner.

Did you notice the rules of the universe in destiny and choice? Did you notice Cage being slowly awakened? Did you notice the destiny of the Chrystal child receiving the message from the past that was destined for him to find? I could go on forever...the daughter refusing to understand completely the messages from her mother even though she has lived it her entire life. The mundane thinking service station owner spouting this is hyperbole like Y2K? Too much to keep going on...the tree of life...Adam and Eve...did we see the same movie?

I noticed all of that and more....I'm very attentive and just because the movie sucked, doesn't mean i didn't pick up on all the theories, sub-plots and "weird stuff" going on.
Seriously...as i said in my original post.... the ideas in the film are excellent... it was just poorly acted and not believable...and quite frankly cheesy.... the "aliens" in particular (until the end when they become themselves) were absolutely terrible... really bad.
I mean the end was so bad...and i mean...SO bad....that it pretty much ruined the film.
I actually wanted to puke it was so cheesy.

As i said, i need more from a movie...special effects and topics I'm interested in don't cut it for me....there has to be more.

Could it be this was just not for the people that live in the mundane world and have not had experience on the astral plane?

Yes that's just it... i like fart joke movies and all the american pie films are my favourites and Norbit is my all time favourite film... /sarc.

Get over yourself mate.... Just because any cinephile worth their salt would say this movie is over-hyped rubbish, done poorly and acted terribly... doesn't mean that they are mundane or don't astral travel or aren't deep or don't believe in these topics.... just means they don't like crap movies...there is a difference.
Now a book would probably kick ass..... cos i could have my own effects and actors et al.

But this was pure cheese my friend.

They tried and i say at least they did that..... but they failed unfortunately.
It's not even the whole film either...mainly the last 30 mins or so... very disappointing

[edit on 26/3/09 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

You make many valid points my friend.

I think the thing people must remember about hollywood is the fact that they cater to the maximum amount of consumers as possible. Their result is manipulated with market research, screenings and a need to sell the movie in as many ways as possible after the initial release.

I said it before......Mediocraty.

A book is different and allows the reader to use their own imagination and thoughts a lot more. A book can inspire a hell of a lot more than a movie most of the time.

The movie "knowing" will never be a classic, will be put on the shelf with all the other *snip* and over time (probably short) will get forgotten by most who've seen it while they rave about their next pre-prescribed realities.

The trouble with hollywood is that they don't give people the credit or opportunity to use their grey stuff. They need their financial guarantees to pay for the cheesy CGI, rediculous actor wages and to pat themselves constantly on the back believing that money is the sign of success.

FAKE, but in the hollywoodland of low-risk projects, ass kissing and superficiality, how do they know any better?

Personally I would like to have more of the "open-ended" movies that teach us to question the big questions, not ones like this that presume they must provide the answers for us.

Why do you think 2001 was such a profound and successful classic?

Perhaps because the book was the seed and it posed so many unanswered questions that relate to who we are, where we're going and a whole bunch of "whys, ifs, and coulds".

"Knowing" was planted, grown, cut and presented with bows in a nice looking vase...no need for us to water, nurture, feed and care. Just a visual treat, nothing more really.

R.I.P. Stanley Kubrick. R.I.P. Arthur C. Clarke....they don't make 'em like they used to.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I think the thing people must remember about hollywood is the fact that they cater to the maximum amount of consumers as possible. Their result is manipulated with market research, screenings and a need to sell the movie in as many ways as possible after the initial release.
I said it before......Mediocrity.

Definitely mate.
Middle of the road...non-offensive rubbish sells.
Mass appeal.... that is the key.

Mass appeal= mass profits

A book is different and allows the reader to use their own imagination and thoughts a lot more. A book can inspire a hell of a lot more than a movie most of the time.

I wholeheartedly agree

It's not often a film can even come close to the book.
It's such a cliché to say "the book is always better" but it's so true.
You don't have to accept the scene or the alien or the lead character you're presented with....you just imagine your own... it's amazing.

The trouble with hollywood is that they don't give people the credit or opportunity to use their grey stuff. They need their financial guarantees to pay for the cheesy CGI, rediculous actor wages and to pat themselves constantly on the back believing that money is the sign of success.

I don't blame them to be fair.
look at what sells and what is popular at the movies.... look at what makes the most money?
Middle of the road, SFX-laden, crap films.

Any decent and thought provoking films are usually the "indy" movies, low budget but with great acting and fantastic story.
It's a shame that these films are not pushed more.... but because they require emotion and some thought from the viewer... the majority of people can't be bothered.
Same with "foreign/subtitled" movies.

I always hear comments like "I don't want to read a film" or "i wonder if they'll remake it"....sad really.... and they usually do remake it.

Look at all the remakes recently

Quarantine- remake of spanish movie Rec (almost shot for shot)

Funny games - again a shot for shot remake of the original German movie of the same name.

The eye - remake of the chines movie Gin gwai (the eye)

the uninvited - a remake of Korean movie ATOTS (a tale of two sisters) a great movie too.(the original obviously
)

I could go on and on....but it makes me sad

I just don't get it??

Are they (hollywood) running out of original ideas.... good movies a thing of the past?
People too blinkered to watch decent independent movies or too lazy to "read" foreign or subtitled movies?

Personally I would like to have more of the "open-ended" movies that teach us to question the big questions, not ones like this that presume they must provide the answers for us.
Why do you think 2001 was such a profound and successful classic?
Perhaps because the book was the seed and it posed so many unanswered questions that relate to who we are, where we're going and a whole bunch of "whys, ifs, and coulds".
R.I.P. Stanley Kubrick. R.I.P. Arthur C. Clarke....they don't make 'em like they used to.

Me too.... i like to think either "wow, that was so profound" or "WTF did i just watch"
and be thinking about the movie for days after.

I totally agree with you on 2001....it was almost a like a book/film.... so open and so full of imagery and ultimately up to the viewer to take from it what they will.

And yep....R.I.P. ACC and SK and R.I.P. original movies methinks..

Oh and R.I.P. one of the greatest SF writers ever (if not the best) PKD. (Philip K. Dick)

[edit on 26/3/09 by blupblup]

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
My posting about this movie was not about being a critic. It was about the message. 2001 was thought at first to be terrible but the message was what made that movie.

When a message is delivered do you beat up the messenger for the cloths he is wearing or the way he delivered the message? Or do you listen to the message?

Personally I dont even watch many new movies, I would rather read a book or find information on the net. This movie though I knew what it was about before I even saw the trailer. It has a deeper message than an end of the world hype. It is the end of an age and the beginning of something new. They are trying to redirect our spiritual alignment to something negative.

It is also a warning of what the Sun worshipers have in store for mankind. They have run the world since Amen Ra. They align themselves in the dark energy and worship the sun/lucifer the son/sun of God.

They even make Christians say Amon/Amen's name at the end of prayer so the intent is redirected. What do they say at the end of every prayer?

Amen.

I am just trying to wake up a few more people. Please dont kill the messenger because the message does not fit.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

2001 was thought at first to be terrible but the message was what made that movie.

It was never thought of as "terrible"...it recieved "mixed reviews"...people at the time just didn't understand it.

They were given an opportunity to think for a change
and some people got freaked out!

I'm not disputing the reason why you started this thread or trying to steer off-topic with my comments. We all recieve different "messages" from movies like this don't we. Personally, I cut through the cr*p and go straight to the point of why movies like this are made.

Thanks for the thread though.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The movie was fantastically made in my opinion. Effects were top, the message, well some of us will get some of us wont. You have to think, not everyone in this world is spiritual, or believe in other world entities.
I dont want to say UFO or alien because that demeans what they truly are.

Did you notice, when disaster struck, the whole world basically went insane. It was like Katrina, people looting, killing each other. It made me think we are nothing but animals. The only calm people, were the children.

The light beings, Im sure are what people have called angels. Ive heard stories of children in NDE, and they describe these beings just as they appeared in the movie. Energy, bright, with a sort of wings.

These children were the "chosen ones". Taken to another "earth" to repopulate, as Adam and Eve on our earth. There were many ships leaving the earth at the end, so it wasnt just these 2 children. The tree of life, well Im not sure why they would have it, according to the christian bible, man wasnt allowed to eat from it. So, I'm assuming, the message is, these 2 children will live forever?

I would say I'll probably have to watch this movie a 2nd time to pick up on more of the messages. It's definitely worth a watch.

posted on Mar, 26 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

A very insightful post! Its funny how free lunch taste better than the one you have to buy yourself. Its more yummy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join