It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now this really angers me Iraq saying the shuttle was destroyed by God

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Let him talk. God's vengeance on him is on it's way.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It sickens me. God would never kill those seven innocent men and women. In a few months Iraq qon't be much of a country.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
It sickens me. God would never kill those seven innocent men and women. In a few months Iraq qon't be much of a country.

And God will smile upon that?

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time

And God will smile upon that?

No, but atleast we will be ridding the world of evil.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Evil? As the nasty heathens in the Holy Land once needed to be expunged?
Let's reserve the tally on the Good vs. Evil scorecard till all the chips fall.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Evil? As the nasty heathens in the Holy Land once needed to be expunged?
Let's reserve the tally on the Good vs. Evil scorecard till all the chips fall.

So your saying Saddam is not evil?

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   

What does that have to do with anything? If evil is the the yardstick by which we take measure of 'necessary war targets', strap in! We're on a never ending campaign.
Him being evil is a fact. But so is it the case for folks heading up much more advanced military powers or guilty of far far worse crimes against humanity. Hell, you could take your pick out of a dozen in Africa alone.

My question to you: Is him being evil, yet contained as he is now, still worthy of going into a war that will set in motion more terror strikes against us and further destabalize our economy - both things eroding our domestic security?

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
...evil is merely interpreted by whose pulling the trigger...

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Yes, war will be a good idea to oust Saddam. He has murdered his own people, and is a terroist. Diplomacy will not work on him.

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i guess god was paying iraq back when they lost the war to iran and the gulf war

posted on Feb, 1 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What a ridiculous statement, although I was waiting for someone to make it. No doubt there are millions in the Islamic countries who will believe this drivel.

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I don't care if most muslims are innocent, they are horribly backwards, and the least we can do is pulverize the governments there that we set up anyways.

B-T before you start spouting your "Iraq shouldn't be bombed" crap, maybe you should try living there...I give sean penn a few more days before he'll want to leave, but it'll be too late then, he'll be a hostage.

Saddam's statement only shows how useless the muslim nations are, and further gives cause to our immediate toppling of their governments.

Which despite liberal drivel, can be done with few of anyone killed.

And once Arabia is a stone age civilization or a democracy (which ever comes first) we can finally go back to focusing on going to the moon and to Mars.

The people in power in the middle east now, are not the same ones who praised us for going to the moon 30 years ago, they'd have blown columbia up themselves if they had the means to do so.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I wonder what the misguided religious leaders here in the US that have defended Saddam against an attack by us think about his crazy statements. (rolling eyes)

posted on Feb, 2 2003 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What does that have to do with anything? If evil is the the yardstick by which we take measure of 'necessary war targets', strap in! We're on a never ending campaign.
Him being evil is a fact. But so is it the case for folks heading up much more advanced military powers or guilty of far far worse crimes against humanity. Hell, you could take your pick out of a dozen in Africa alone.

My question to you: Is him being evil, yet contained as he is now, still worthy of going into a war that will set in motion more terror strikes against us and further destabalize our economy - both things eroding our domestic security?

Contained? Ok, you think he's contained.

The quarterback is contained, but he hands the ball to the running back who makes a score.

Hussein is "contained", yet Iraqi agents met with Al Qu'ada agents before the attack, train terrorists and even have a training camp complete with airliners in which to train for the taking over of passenger airliners.

Yup, Hussein is contained. He never came to the U.S. Whatever part he played in past attacks is irrelevant; he is contained.

When his chemical, biological or other unconventional weapons is handed off to the running backs to score in this country, don't blame Hussein, he is contained.

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Excuse me.
Bush is a christian isn't he?
Its just that I seem to remember him saying he was a christian and that he believed in God and stuff.....
and I seem to remember him talking about God in several speeches to the US....
and I thik I recall him stating that God and Christian Doctrine are part of the reason this war is ritious....

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Did you notice it ?

BT & Lupe didn't write anything against Saddam statement. They wrote something AGAINST the peoples who were upset with what Saddam sayed.

And for them ( BT & Lupe ), we are the extremists......yeah yeah yeah.....what a world !

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Java
Let him talk. God's vengeance on him is on it's way.

God doesn't take vengeance, he only forgives.. 7 times 70.

The U.S. takes vengeance, and for what??? Something they've done by themselves. Don't you see how useless this all is?

And for all the ones who are happy with a War in Iraq, who are really looking forward to this:

Worse will be done to yourself, from your own god.

May God forgive him.

[Edited on 3-2-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
"And for them ( BT & Lupe ), we are the extremists......yeah yeah yeah.....what a world ! "

you really are desperate for a black and white war aren't you.

look.

Saddam says the shuttle was gods punishment, Bush says that we have god on our side in our war against Iraq.

Saddam says it and its a religous fundementalist rant.
Bush says it and he's simply justifying our ritious indignation and stirring up national pride.

this is a classic example of how two devils can say the same thing and, depending on which you prefer, one can be made to look like an angel.

the levels of hypocracy this war is generating astound me.

posted on Feb, 3 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lupe_101
the levels of hypocracy this war is generating astound me.

It is really shocking! And it works

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join