It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Destroy the Government in Three Easy Steps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   
and i think the opposite. i dislike the republicans *except ron paul* and think that democrats want america to become united mexico. and it is true. every day in this economic mess a new democrat comes around spewing accidental things out of their mouth that shows us their true colors.

geightner: i didnt know that they were getting these bonuses
next day
i did know, i was the head of the NY federal reserve

Dodd: i did not add that bill that allowed AIG to get bonuses
next day
I did add the bill, but tim geigtner made me

Obama: the economy is screwed
next day
our fundamentals of our economy are strong

nice world we live in, only the democrats still think that their ideas are somehow relevent in it.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Wow Have not seen this Before, thanks for posting this, it was very educational in fact I want to thank everyone here at ATS Over the last year I have leaned much here!

A question comes to mind however If you founding fathers knew that demacracy was not the answer why is it that we elect our leaders using the democratic process and not the rule of law. Our leaders are put in to power through that same MOB mentality. In four years if the republic still stands I have no doubt we will Mob obama right out of washington but is this the right way to run this country?

Im not so sure anymore!

[edit on 3/20/2009 by Verd_Vhett]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
Boooooooo! thumbs down no Star or flag for you.

This reeks of the left!

These people need to get a clue and figure out its all of them not one side or the other.

It's both parties that are to blame... The lefties need to slam Bush. Go for it.

It's also the voters fault for not taking enough time to check out the candidates before they voted.

Placing blame gets us nowhere.

Don't waste time convicting Bush ... yet. We have higher priorities at the moment. He's not going anywhere... no other country would have him.

See the last line of my signature please.

[edit on 3·20·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
If I have offended the right wingers here on ATS... then I have obviously hit the nail on the head.

Ya...

There is zero reflection on behalf of our righty cohorts...

Blame the government - never mind the responsibility of the financial elite ( who the ideology panders to in the end ) - and never mind the fact that the government that allowed this to happen was largely right wing government, which aided by lifting depression era standards created to thwart what we have just experienced.

Double star and flag to you!

Be a PATRIOTIC would ya grover

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Yes I am patriotic and I was deeply offended by those on the right who insisted during the bush minor years that if you opposed his/their policies you were somehow anti-American. The arrogance and hubris was astounding... these jackasses who when they got into power blamed (and some continue to) everything from the economy to a bad case of gas on Clinton... now after 8 years of really bad policies cry foul when its pointed out what their ideas have done to this country.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Seems to me that I've heard/read that it takes 8 years for a Presidents economic policies to go fully into effect. That means Reagans policies went fully into effect during Clintons years, and Clintons are just starting now, so we'll see the actions of GWB in about 8 years.

You can't make this crap up. It's all a scam to keep people from focusing on the real problems. Those are that we're being conditioned to accept a new world order. Of course, it's my opinion.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Cutting taxes is bad?

Let me rephrase, letting people keep their money is bad? Sure it's bad - if you want to live in a state where the government is supposed to take care of you cradle to grave.

Cutting taxes for everyone is good for everyone, after all it is YOUR money. It's only bad if the government is supposed to be this big huge monstrosity that it is today.

Cutting taxes while VASTLY expanding it is a horrible idea, at least from a financial perspective of the government.

[edit on 3/20/09 by Angry Danish]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angry Danish
Cutting taxes is bad?

Cutting taxes for everyone is good for everyone, after all it is YOUR money. It's only bad if the government is supposed to be this big huge monstrosity that it is today.

Republicans have never cut taxes for everyone, only the top 3% of income earners. Taxes for the middle and working classes were cut slightly during the Clinton administration, but under Republicans they have basically stayed the same. It is the middle class that most needs tax relief.

That's why so many people don't listen anymore when the Republicans say the middle class will benefit by cutting things like capital gains taxes. Many of us don't have any capital gains big enough to tax and never will. Republicans are only interested in making the rich richer, using the failed theory of "trickle down economics."

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Sestias]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join