It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead-Man Talking : Video - Final Solution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
The time has come when everybody should start to consider the root causes of the current world financial crisis..

I urge you to take a look at this piece of recently ̋̋unearthed ̋̋ video from the archive:

ARCHIVE VIDEO: Dead Man Talking – The Final Solution
Stephen Fuller (deceased) Outlines his Final Solution to NWO financial Domination

Any thoughts ?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbus_archive

Interesting but perhaps more so if I knew who he was. Trying to find some background there are several to choose from. Could you give some information on Mr. Fuller, or a link? Thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

I have found his page on you tube if any help to you.

www.youtube.com...

or

www.stephenfuller.szm.com...

[edit on 19-3-2009 by sueloujo]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sueloujo

Thank you, yes it did help. Plugged in a few more words and found this link.
This says he was a professor of Sociology at a university in Warwick. This seems to fit.
Steve Fuller on the Rationalist Left Project

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hmm, is this a hoax? I mean, person in the video said bunch of nonsense. It was edited to look even more meaningless. And then someone compares him to real , thanks God - living professor? Steve Fuller is real person with real reputation in scientific circles.
This is his picture.
en.wikipedia.org...(social_epistemologist)
Unless he invented cure for boldness, he has nothing similar with stock trading,bomb-planning and generally similarly 'peace-loving hippie " in the video .
I found nothing from searching on the net for "stephen' guy. Except for links that are already posted.
So i do not understand - is this proof that it is better not to meditate for 20 years (at least while using certain product) if this logic is the end product, or it is simply a hoax?

[edit on 19-3-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Maybe I Should mention at this point that I simply represent the archive that has responsibility for publishing the memoirs of the afore mentioned Stephen Fuller and hope that the material will speak for itself, although I am willing to try and answer any specific questions.

I am unaware of the existence of the social_epistemologist referred to by the previous correspondent so I cannot add to wikipedias allegations of his existence. But I can However assure you that The Late Mr. Stephen Fuller to which The original post referred was most definately a real person with a real reputation in scientific circles.

The following clip may shed further light on The Life of Mr. Fuller and indicates that he also had somewhat of a reputation in certain circles..

NOTE.
For those who may possibly wish to look further into the points made in this clip It is necessary to point out that a spelling mistake means that the name "Balthazar" is given on screen instead of the correct name "Belshazzar" in reference to the Revelatory biblical feast mentioned by The Late Mr. Fuller in this clip.

Perhaps its also worth reminding those seeking answers from Fuller of his own words:

"Recall what I said to you when I first posed the problem..
.. That its actually more important for you to discover the answer.. Than Me to tell it."

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 07:20 AM
link   
You represent an archive?
From Youtube?
I don't really understand any of this.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
In the year 1999 Mr Fuller asked that a series of memoirs be recorded which were to be published and distributed in the event of his death.
The video material recorded amounted to over 300 minutes of 8mm analog video (unedited).
He laid down a number of specific and potentially controversial conditions regarding the (unreleased) material which for a number of reasons we did not see fit to comply with to the extent he wished and have therefore not published.

The YouTube video site was seen as the best way to make the remainder of the Fuller Memoirs available to the widest possible number of people and the "Fullers Earth" channel is our ongoing project to leave a legacy for Stephen Fuller in the public domain.

Nimbus Archive holds many hundreds of hours of Video material created by a great number of individuals and covering a wide range of subjects. The Memoirs of Stephen Fuller is but one aspect of this.

posted on Mar, 24 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Ok so thanks for explaining that.
For what purpose is any of this?
What the guy is saying, is nothing special.
I do not understand why, anyone would want to go to any trouble of showing these video's to anyone?
It has a website on it, are you trying to promote the website?

new topics

top topics

join