It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Israel troops admit Gaza abuses

news.bbc.co.uk

An Israeli military college has printed damning soldiers' accounts of the killing of civilians and vandalism during recent operations in Gaza.

One account tells of a sniper killing a mother and children at close range whom troops had told to leave their home.

"The climate in general... I don't know how to describe it.... the lives of Palestinians, let's say, are much, much less important than the lives of our soldiers," an infantry squad leader is quoted saying.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
well there you have it... i dont know how after reading this artical any of you pro israeli sycophants on here can continue to defend these rascists genocidal maniacs.

another jewel from the artical:

"The soldiers' testimonies also reportedly told of an unusually high intervention by military and non-military rabbis, who circulated pamphlets describing the war in religious terminology.

"All the articles had one clear message," one soldier said. "We are the people of Israel, we arrived in the country almost by miracle, now we need to fight to uproot the gentiles who interfere with re-conquering the Holy Land."

absolutely disgusting. so why do we give these aholes billions of dollars a year to commit genocide? does anyone have an answer? i mean even if we wont stop the slaughter the least we can do is quit paying for all the missles they use to bomb schools, and the bullets they use to blow old womens heads apart.

absolutely disgusting.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
it's so sad that i'm not at all surprised!

i'll just wait for some sheep to come in here and say "ohh but those hamas rockets, those hamas rockets"

Please!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

yeah i completely disagree with hamas and their ridiculous bottle rockets, but it never ceases to amaze me how some will try and equate those rockets with the horrifying genocide being pulled off by one of our supposed "allies" in the war on terror.

if killing whole villages and women children and babies who just happen to be the wrong race isnt terror i dont know what is.

israel is a terrorist country. israels army commits genocide. wheres the outrage? oh no one cares because its "just arabs".

what if iran attacked israel and started killing old women and wiping out villages? im sure we would hear about that. but these israeli thugs can kill families till their trigger finger gets sprained and no one gives a hoot.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRepublic

dont get me started on this my friend

i'll be banned for sure

let me just say, if there was a glow in the dark

and israel stopped broadcasting

i would sleep fine

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Seany]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Defence Minister Ehud Barak told Israel Radio that the findings would be examined seriously.

"I still say we have the most moral army in the world. Of course there may be exceptions but I have absolutely no doubt this will be inspected on a case-by-case basis," he said.

Most moral army! How about most toothsome or most freckled? The more despicable the acts from Israel is, the more absurd the rationalisation are and let's not forget the lies that defy sanity.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Funny...we said this was a heavy handed, unnecessary massacre of aggression and hate and were hammered into silence by the anti-semite gavel. Unlike most other places in the world you can't hate Israeli foreign policy without hating all Jews.

Turns out we were onto something after all, no?

This sort of barbarism shows the attacker has no room to speak to the "depraved nature" of the attacked. Some of Israels military actions are unjustified at best, and an evil abomination at worse. there have always been blatant abuses and outright murders and when the victims retaliate...it's pushed under the "terror" rug.

So some group of soldiers with sophisticated weaponry barges into your home, murders some of your family in cold blood and defecates around your house and on your religious books how would you feel?

What would you do?

What if anything you did was going to be misconstrued into a terror attack via Iran, you identity twisted into that of a crazed mouth foaming creature unworthy of life, and inevitably bring more pain to the lives of those you know?

Please don't threaten to turn me in to the ADL for my opinion of Israeli leadership.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by TheRepublic

dont get me started on this my friend

i'll be banned for sure

let me just say, if there was a glow in the dark

and israel stopped broadcasting

i would sleep fine

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Seany]

Seany , you have become that which you despise.

A second line .... no need !

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

If you kick a dog enough times

dont be surprised if he bites you

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by UmbraSumus

If you kick a dog enough times

dont be surprised if he bites you

The thing is...who is kicking whom?
Are both sides at war?
Are they both retaliating or both committing acts of terror?

It's easy to make a statement like that, just be sure that it can apply to both sides.
There are no angels here.

- Lee

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

i completely agree with you that both sides are wrong. that is what makes me so mad though is many on heres refusal to see that simple fact. they just see the palestinians as evil and the israelis as gods children.

sure palestinians have some religous nutbag political leaders, but this artical SHOWS how israeli rabbis promoted the genocide of the "gentiles" as well! if everyone would just admit that both sides are wrong i would consider that an improvement.

"All the articles had one clear message," one soldier said. "We are the people of Israel, we arrived in the country almost by miracle, now we need to fight to uproot the gentiles who interfere with re-conquering the Holy Land."

i mean hitler said similar things about the germans being superior! no one gives a hoot about this news. hardly anyone cares that the opressed have become the opressors. that the jews have become the nazis! if this isnt the height of hypocracy than what is?

but the thing that disgusts me most is that the US is funding this genocide.
the least we could do is take our hands off of the situation.

new topics

top topics

join