U.N. Panel Says World Should Ditch The Dollar As World Reserve Currency!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

I agree that most are not mentally prepared. Survival is a psychological thing more so than simply stocking up of survival supplies and planning ahead for a disaster. Most look at it as a doom and gloom subject and don’t want to talk about it. It may start out as an Amero but more likely a global credit system. Ive been lucky so far and haven’t felt the pinch of the last 3 recessions. What you describe is scary indeed. Yes I also know Iran will be taken out. Israel already wants to use Iraqi air space to bomb Iran but I figure Iran will bomb first, causing a Israel to strike back before the US has time to act.. Yes those real time vision with remote aircraft sensing aerodynamic planes will definitely do some damage.You seem to know a lot about War games.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

OOPS. I forgot a sentence when I replied. I said I hadn’t felt the last 3 recessions, this one will be much different. All people will somehow be affected either directly or indirectly. Too many have used their homes as piggy banks. This financial crisis has brought down the net worth of the most people in all Countries, including the elite, in some cases. They are pawning their Rolex watches. No one will be immune to this mess, including me. I think about all those ex Lehman employees and AIG and GM may be next.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

My friend, you are very well informed! Well done for your posts! As a South African living in Canada, I keep my ear to the ground as to what is happening there, and the rest of Africa. Not many people know that Tito Mboweni, the governor of the reserve bank in SA has called for an "African Currency" This is his official information.

www.anc.org.za...

These articles are for a "Southern African" currency

www.afrol.com...
www.mg.co.za...

and now, for an African Currency:

www.sarpn.org.za...

As you will see in the article, it clearly states:

"In the main, this involves a single monetary area, encompassing a common currency and a common central bank by the year 2021"

And then of course, we have the African Union, who now has....none other, than Muammar Qaddafi as the head of it!!

blog.foreignpolicy.com...

I BET there are SO many people here on ATS who have no clue about this! We will have an EU, AU (African Union), SAU (South American Union), NAU (North American Union), and most likely an Asian Union including Russia....

After that, all we need is ANOTHER economic collapse in decades, and we will have a World Union...simple as that.

Oh, how blind the west (majority - not everyone) is of what is happening in Africa! This is all part of the plan boys and girls. It's been orchestrated for MANY years, and it will come to fruition! As audas has said, it will be financial. That is how the wars of the future will be fought.

The US, however, did not see the potential in Africa like the Chinese did, and are now trying to get "in on the action"...but I believe they are too late. The Chinese have bought the platinum rights from Zimbabwe (good old Robert Mugabe, selling his people our again!).

www.iht.com...

And look at Angola - diamonds and oil! And GUESS who's in there? I bet you don't have to, just read these:

news.bbc.co.uk...
news.bbc.co.uk...
news.xinhuanet.com...
www.gov.cn...

The Chinese are moving into Africa at break-neck speed, whilst the US, are focusing on the middle east... and now FINALLY wake up and REALISE that Africa is the richest content when it comes to minerals. And by the way, not short of OIL too!

God knows what is going to happen in the next 10 years? I just hope that somehow we can all learn to live in peace with each other....and we can all wake up to this "agenda" of the NWO and say "NO"! Enough is Enough!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

There's just too much antagonism brewing around the world...the global crises all stem from the unrestrained predatory capitalism that oozed out from the USAs protected former Investment Banks..
& the global community knows that just the superfical name change to 'Bank Holding Corporation', does not make the firm all squeeky-clean..

as the multi trillion in bailouts---with no end in sight, attests.

Wrong, Capitalism was the only thing giving us all the chance to truly succeed without having a central government/bank ruling over our lives.

The current economic crisis was created for the purpose of destroying Capitalism, trying to, and on overall succeding in brainwashing the masses by making most people believe Capitalism is not the awnser, and that instead we need a centralized world bank, and a one World government to "save us all" and "save the planet".

I can't believe people are buying into the scam of the century.

Why were China, Russia, Iran, and other leftist countries calling for a world currency years ago in which China, and Russia, alongside India, and some other countries would be the mayor players, meanwhile European countries, and the west would be minor players?

How did the Iranian president was able to foresee a couple years back that the western powers would soon lose their power, and won't be the big dob in the neighrborhood?

It is not coincidence in the least, and more so when there are expatriates from Russia, China, and other countries which have been warning us about this situation for decades. This was the ultimate goal of the eastern powers, and it seems that those in power in the west decided to either unite with the Eastern powers, or to try to create their own version of a New World Government, a New World Currency, etc.

The current economic crisis did not come to fruition because of Capitalism, but rather because TPTB want to destroy Capitalism which eventually is the destruction of the individual to be replaced by a world dictatorship.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
If the dollar collapses so much, imagine what will happen to the agencies like the CIA!
They get paid in dollars don't they?
There's always a few good news among so much bad news!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
....Ok so i see it like this. We do impose huge tariffs and cause the world to shut out American imports. Now we can start go into Mexico and do what they have been doing since the birth of this country. We'll go get Canadian health care for free, go to Mexico and make native people learn English so they can communicate with us; hold huge protest if they want us to do things "Legitimately" or "Legally" . I say we do it. While we're at it bring back the British rule and i mean a king, let great Britain handle our foreign affairs and get rid of the politicians in this country all together. Umm when can this start ?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:00 PM
link   
lets just wait and see what happens after the g20 summit.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The UN is the worlds biggest extortionist. There's no doubt this is just another ploy to leech money from the US. It's time for the US to sever ties with this criminal organization.

TheAssociate

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by Seany

"Protectionist" Is one of the G20's favorite words. My theory is it will be more of a silent protest, than a Civil war scenario. No one can stop it. I'll bet there is an Increase at the survival supply stores! Not seen since the fall of Lehman Brothers.

I frequent many of those stores, and I can see that their inventories are dramatically depleted. I spoke with a manager and asked if there was a reduction of incoming inventory, or if it was increased sales, and they told me that it was both. Suppliers are finding it difficult to meet demand, while people have increased their consumption of survivalist gear.

I am confident that should the Biblical "Mark of the Beast" system come into being through an implanted chip, there'd be massive revolt with large numbers of people moving to kill the people bringing this system into effect. It would be a bloodbath, and I'm not even one of the believers. I'd simply fight along side them because I think the chip thing is destroying freedom and liberty. I'll take freedom and liberty.

If the world reserve currency is a physical currency backed by something of value rather than a fiat currency, I'll at least listen to their proposal. I went through the conversion of Deutsche Mark to Euro, so I know the drill. I did it once, I can do it again. I'd just rather not have the currency based on nothing. I'd be even happier if everyone at the Federal Reserve were hung for the world to see.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier

That's the thing that gets me. Do you think they'll keep everything on the down-low until they have literally every piece in place, or do you think they'll actually come out and say that they are going to end the run the US dollar has had as the world's reserve currency?

We're so in debt that we'll never see the light of day as a nation, and they keep digging the whole deeper. They just announced today that they were giving auto parts vendors $5 Billion because a lot of them will go broke because the auto manufacturers are going under.

While I admit that I think we're about to face the hardest times in our lives, I do have to say with an evil smirk that at least things aren't boring.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier

That's the thing that gets me. Do you think they'll keep everything on the down-low until they have literally every piece in place, or do you think they'll actually come out and say that they are going to end the run the US dollar has had as the world's reserve currency?

We're so in debt that we'll never see the light of day as a nation, and they keep digging the whole deeper. They just announced today that they were giving auto parts vendors $5 Billion because a lot of them will go broke because the auto manufacturers are going under.

While I admit that I think we're about to face the hardest times in our lives, I do have to say with an evil smirk that at least things aren't boring.

obviously tptb arent going to come and say what was really talked about at the g20 summit. there will be two stories. the msm version and the tptb real conversation. i think this meeting will be about working the final kinks to crash the us dollar and bring about a new world bank and currency. the question is what major event will it be this time? biological,chemical or nuclear?i hope nothing happens but the way things have been going who knows? the first wtc center bombing was 93. 8 years later it was perfected on 9/11. its 8 years after 9/11 so i think we are due.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sliceNodice

Yes, the already weak dollar would be completely destroyed. People in America will be starving because it would take $15 to buy a loaf of bread... and they will BEG for a new currency. Even the ones who know the evils of the new currency will be begging... Stomachs are very powerful motivators.

Exactly according to plan.....

We have warned of the excistence of this plot
We have warned of it's coming.
We have uncovered the ways and means through which this would happen
We have reported their secret meetings
We have uncovered the very names of the eugenist elites
We sounded the alarm loud and long

and for all these things

we were laughed at
we were ignored
we were dismissed as crackpots
the very name conspiracy theorist has been vilified and likened to wacko

And now that it unfolds before us
It is but a chilling comfort
to know we were right

The board is exploding with this, The fed has monetized our debt, buying and pumping even more usless dollars into the trap

Countries around the world are moving away from the dollar

The U N next week will recoment removing the dollar as the world currency

Soon after we can expect a world currency,

You DO know that we WILL see a world government in our lifetime.
Don't you?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   

by TheAssociate - The UN is the worlds biggest extortionist. There's no doubt this is just another ploy to leech money from the US. It's time for the US to sever ties with this criminal organization.

No need to thank me Associate, I fixed your typo's

The US is the worlds biggest extortionist. There's no doubt this is just another ploy to leech money from the World. It's time for the WORLD to sever ties with this criminal organization.

Agit8dChop

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by middleclasssoldier

I agree with you there. I think we're going to see steps taken. I hope no one gets hurt this time around, but these things always seem to bring about pain and suffering. With all the nations discussing a world reserve currency, it makes me wonder what the conversion rate will be. It may be awful, but I still wonder what it'll work out to be.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Hello people this is just paving the way for the AMERO and the NAU remember the NAU is supposed to be established by 2010 according to the agreement signed by bush in 2005. They also are still building the NAFTA superhighway this was their plans from the beginning. This thing with the U.N. saying to drop the dollar is right on schedule along with the proposal for the NAU by the end of the year (just what i think will happen) but this also could be how they start marshal law against the people who dont agree with these things thus putting another piece to the NWO together.

NAU video
wiki

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Most likely, the dollar will be devalued by at least 40 to 60% when forced to adjust to an international basket of currencies.

Self sufficiency will be the goal of many though achieved by few unless the people take back the power from the multinational corps directed by the NWO run bankster cartel of whom own a majority of the worlds assets. What you have is an oligopoly and it's subjugated subjects. Not too sure about the rest of the world, though Americans are not to tolerate this for very long. Internationalists of whom have no true loyalty to a country are putting together a new power scheme at your expense. They want to know what you are to do about it. They put the worlds politicians in office to achieve their End while your ballets were never truely 'counted'. You've been had and thanks to the internet medium, your beginning to see the shades of grey.

This was all by design. The collapse of the worlds currencies is ahead of schedule. NWO has an order in mind. Are you to be 'ordered'? Who ever said 'freedom' isn't free? He must have spoken from experience. You don't hear this much these days. Your leaders have been 'carefully' chosen for you. Is this not apparent by now.

A revolution is on the way. Do I have to ask which side your on?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by audas
The crisis was absolutely managed as a reaction to peak oil, to wage financial war and the future enemies of the US and cripple them to hamstring their efforts to build up millitary defenses

Ive posted this theory a couple of times too and fully agree with you on this point: the crisis is an economic weapon. Look at China and Russia, they are being hit very hard by the crisis and in contrast to America, it will be almost impossible to rebuild their economies. The Russian economy is fully dependent on fossil fuel export whereas the Chinese economy is primarily dependent on exports (even though some people want to make you believe it's only 10%). Both countries have the potential to challenge US supremacy, but with this crisis, I doubt they will be able to do so in the next decades. The US might very well have a plan ready to revive from this economic crisis (a clone of the EU). In a couple of decades I see the EU and NAU (North American Union) being merged all in favor of the NWO.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by bpg131313

I am confident that should the Biblical "Mark of the Beast" system come into being through an implanted chip, there'd be massive revolt with large numbers of people moving to kill the people bringing this system into effect. It would be a bloodbath, and I'm not even one of the believers. I'd simply fight along side them because I think the chip thing is destroying freedom and liberty. I'll take freedom and liberty.

This has already been passed as law. H.R. 1388 Allows the Corporation to implement a "centralized electronic citizenship verification system".

People are asleep my friend. They will next target more, and more our Second amendment alongside our freedom of speech.

Our rights are dramatically being taken away, and we are only three months into the new administration being in power.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   
US citizens say world should ditch the UN, form citizen armies and do away with the tyranical forces ruining you all, stealing food and water, and genociding you, while the rest of the world tries to steal your resources for profit. its sadistic and the only way is to fight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join