It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead-Man Talking Pindar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Ok, So first we have to go back..

As The Eve of the False Millennium approached David Icke seemed to be drifting further and futher into fatuousness .. The triple Pyramid visualisation seemed destined to disapoint.. Kathy O´Brien and Mark Philips appeared to be emabarrassing themselves in the eyes of the media.. and then to crown it all David Icke boldly declares to the masses that the individual known as Pindar is in fact the Marquis de Libeux ! something that even way back then, many people knew to be totally untrue.

Some said that David Icke was clearly ´´going native´´, others said it was simply a case of having stared too long into the abyss. The old heads were marvelling at Icke´s milllenial-misinformation and there seemed little hope for the masses who had grown used to taking it all at face-value.

so where do we find ourselves?

Ten Years down the line and many have come to think differently of all they read and once believed of Icke. others simply lost hope altogether.
And then the following piece of video was ´unearthed´ from the archive:

Archive video : Stephen Fuller (deceased) comes-across a kaballistic-coincidence and consequentially a Counterspell for the individual known as Pindar....

....Could this be what David Icke Has been Missing?

What do you guys think?

[edit on 19-3-2009 by nimbus_archive]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Bah! I thought this was going to be a thread about someone channeling a Greek poet. Oh well as I'm here:
He uses the numerical value derived from Greek in a list of correspondences based on Hebrew. Very poor indeed.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Osmoses]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Osmoses - thank you, thank you, thank you, for using the word "Bah!" A much neglected ejaculation.

Crowley didn't mind mixing his sources, from what I remember, and deriving gematric values from non-hebrew sources would be as nothing.

Personally I think it's like "crossing the streams" in Ghostbusters - you don't cross the streams!

As far as the rest of the topic goes, I've only just come across this, but from the little I've read and no personal experience, it seems unlikely that a simple incantation would do much against a being that even the Queen of England fears.

It did make me look up Jarmo, though, and I found some images of the reptilian statuettes. For readers unfamiliar with this, Jarmo is an archaeological site in Iraq investigated in the fifties. Apparently there are plenty of obsidian statuettes depicting reptilians doing ordinary domestic things.

A very small selection of images can be found here.

One statue is interpreted as a reptilian suckling her infant. I have a certain difficulty with that concept, as reptilians, (unlike ninjas, are not mammals.

But the location of this site does make me wonder what the supposed esoteric purpose of the war in Iraq was. Could it have had anything to do with recovering artefacts sacred or useful to the reptilian bloodlines... in which I don't really believe... what the hell am I posting?

Ah, let it ride. I've no idea whether I give any of this the slightest credit or not.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbus_archive

I do not believe that God is a mystery; quite otherwise. God is highly visible to anyone that wishes to see him.

I heard him today in the sound of a woodpecker laughing from the tree outside my window. His laughter was so contagious that I had to laugh with him. I ventured outside to see what he was laughing so hard at and I saw a small wren puffed up and raising Cain with another wren in the same tree. The other wren moved to another tree that was so close that the branches nearly touched and at that point the first wren settled into contentment.

It was indeed funny. I don’t know if the wren was an intruder, a recalcitrant child or a drunken husband but the scene was just way too familiar not to be funny.

We waste too much time focusing on the world that we think that we have created and control and this is the foundation of our misery.

Let go and live the life that God meant for us and we will be able to see the joy that this world was designed to provide us.

We were not promised everything we where promised what we “need” and it is available to us.

The problem is we are not interested in what we need we are only concerned about what “want”.

posted on Mar, 27 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
nice thoughts. but maybe somewhat misplaced..

perhaps better here : www.god.tv...

top topics

join