It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News - Invade Canada? … NAU

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

Why don't you stop busting American balls today already?

Talk about spreading the Hate! damn............

2nd line

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The thing is with Canada, is that everyone loves us. Any kind of aggression towards us would make everybody mad. I think we could actually get away with invading a country and no one would believe it. We are the stoner party dude that everyone loves to hang out with.

Silly Anglophone, Quebec is not the best part of Canada, Alberta is. The only thing you guys have going for you is better strippers...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:21 PM
link   
gotta love the fox

check Glen Peck and his BS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rook1545

I think we could actually get away with invading a country and no one would believe it

This made me chuckle...

I think we could actually invade and take over a country without them even knowing. "um you guys are part of Canada now" "hmm ok"

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
Our dollar is very strong, we're not interested in the Amero.

We would just devalue our economy if we joined up with the NAU.

Little kink in the NAU's plan there...

The Federal Reserve is helping them out with that as we speak. It'll be done in no time.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I highly doubt Canada needs a break from the war for equipment problems. They have approximately 3000 troops total in both Iraq and Afganistan. Sounds like they need an excuse to just leave the whole war, something USA should take the lead on.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Let me get this straight. You mean FOX news is REAL!?! Crap, and here I've been thinking all along what a great satire of the right wing media FOX is. I mean, how gullible would you have to be to actually take FOX seriously? I guess taht means that Sean Hannity isn't really Stephen Colbert in a fat suit. But Andrew Dice Clay and Bill O'Reilly I still think are the same person.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
man these people know # about Canada , the police here wear dark blue uniforms and body armor , plus Canada has lost over 100 in that war

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Man, this does make me angry.

Sorry, you beat me to the topic. I just posted another forum without seeing this one. Guess I should use the search tool better next time

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hi, Canadian (lovers?) !

Hey, Le colonel, near where do you live ?

Soooo, the invasion would go, **only** if we frenchies and
Quebec are out if it ?
Does this mean we will finaly be independant ???? B-)))))

Serious, now.
The **shield** is a VERY solid rock formation.
In french it's called" "le bouclier canadien", the canadian shield.

The Canadian Shield is made up of some of the planet's oldest rock,
largely granite and gneiss. . .etc. . .

us2.ixquick.com...
[ "the canadian shield" ]

Blue skies.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have a feeling wed go after Mexico first before Canada. They have been asking for our help with the drug wars for months now. NAU is around the corner though. I live in Texas and all that is on the news is about the new interstates and what not that will link Mexico and Canada through the US easier.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
We have a fairly small, spread out, diverse population in a VERY large area.

We have an army which has NOT been well supported for equipment and supplies. Let us not explore the essentially non-existent R&D. They have now been in operations for quite some time.

Could Canada do this without the security of the military-support agreements, and the safety of a fairly secure North American contient? Probably not.

Isn't diplomacy GREAT?

As to Russia - they've already got problems with their overly immense area. I mean, trying to tyrannically rule over Canadians might SEEM like a relief for a couple of hours. You know, instead of recaltraint Muslims and an immense Siberia they'd get an immense Northern Territories and annoying Frenchmen. I am sure that would seem better for about 3 hours. The Quebequois are less likely to bomb your malls, but more likely to covertly and annoyingly take over everything while whing incessantly about their victimhood.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I think America could invade canada and suceed seeing as how our major cities are close to the border. But i dont think you could win a guerilla war with our citizens, especially in British Columbia. Our land is just two big with alot of empty places.
peace

top topics

<< 1   >>

join