It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

benevolence, pervasive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Questioned is your sanctity great sons, and to what ends of the universe will one travel to try and escape the great beasts of stagnation, through the black gates unleashed are they upon the nations of men, to demolish the walls of morality and raze the holy temple that is within all men.

Have faith, for that which is not understood shall be cast' off the cliff of reason, for man was given freewill. Thus the shepherd must take care in watching over his sheep, for unfamiliar beings walk the prairies, they will feast on the sheep for they have forgotten how to forage.

For as the sun begins to set, so must the sheep stay near to the shepherd, and so must the shepherd gain strength so that he may fight off the dogs that of which progress under these last stars and moons.

Lest all the waters of the earth turn to fire, yet you shall not burn, the flames that light the path shall be frozen, yet the path shall still be lit.

The armies of order and chaos shall battle across the prairie, a third army shall descend from tower of knowledge and destroy the armies of order and chaos, justice shall reign and time shall cease to be, and the sons of aerwil shall inherit the earth and all earths.

I wish I could tell you why I wrote this all down just now; I cannot because it is beyond my purpose. I can tell you that I have no idea what it means, and I am not being channelled by aliens, and I am not an indigo child, but there are forces greater than we can imagine at work. Be at peace, for I feel that you humans should come close to the shepherd, he will protect you.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't want to sound like a nutjob here, but for some reason the defies me I had to post this here, there is a method behind madness.

I have been given a key to all knowledge, but its not as simple as that, think of it as trying to explain what an Apple is but never actually seeing, tasting, touching, or smelling one, nor even do you know what they are called, but you know its exists...

join