It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They forced banks to make Bad Loans and Acorn and Obama's tie to all of it!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
EVIDENCE FOUND!!! Clinton administration's "BANK AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" They forced banks to make BAD LOANS and ACORN and Obama's tie to all of it!!!

www.youtube.com...

This is one I haven't seen.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19 Mar 09 by Gools]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
And thank you Jesus,

www.foxnews.com...

ACORN to Play Role in 2010 Census

But ACORN's partnership with the 2010 Census is worrisome to lawmakers who say past allegations of fraud should raise concerns about the organization.

"It's a concern, especially when you look at all the different charges of voter fraud. And it's not just the lawmakers' concern. It should be the concern of every citizen in the country," Rep. Lynn A. Westmoreland, R-Ga., vice ranking member of the subcommittee for the U.S. Census, told FOXNews.com. "We want an enumeration. We don't want to have any false numbers."

spectator.org...

www.powerlineblog.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

EVIDENCE FOUND!!! Clinton administration's "BANK AFFIRMATIVE ACTION" They forced banks to make BAD LOANS and ACORN and Obama's tie to all of it!!!

www.youtube.com...

So, Carter, Clinton, Obama.

Alrighty then Obama did inherit this mess, from his fellow democrats,

LOL

Don't ya love it when a plan comes together?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
But you've forgotten George W. Bush's "ownership society", haven't you? What role do you suppose he played in it? You could stand to do a little more reading on the subject.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Yup it's amazing. Those sneaky Republicans were able to have 5 terms in office during that time and majority control of Congress for a significant portion of it but had nothing to do with it and were obviously unaware that it was even going on. Right under their collective nose no less! Now THAT is really good leadership. They SHOULD be running the country if they can pull off that kind of stunt. Well done RNC.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by jtma508]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yeah, I just *love* the fact that ACORN will be conducting the census. How corrupt is that?

Prediction time: every strongly liberal state in the country will magically be shown to have had massive population growth. Safe GOP states? Population declines. The end result, of course, will be more liberal representatives in Congress and a larger number of 'safe' Dem-leaning Electoral votes in presidential elections.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
But you've forgotten George W. Bush's "ownership society", haven't you? What role do you suppose he played in it? You could stand to do a little more reading on the subject.

I have and you are the one lacking.

Or in denial, one or the other, or both.

[edit on 093131p://bThursday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

wow!!! clinton and acorn were controlling all those banks...forcing them to loan money WHEN THEY KNEW ALL THOSE LOANS WERE BAD and cause a financial meltdown of the world...you know because all those poor people at acorn FORCED THE WEALTHY TO GIVE OUT BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN LOANS!!!!

and the democrats FORCED all those wealthy people to create derivitives and CDS's and CDO's and to leverage all those home loans 50 to 100 times their value. and clinton and acorn FORCED all the other foreign investors to leverage up those loans just so they could collapse the world economy!!!! WHAT POWER CLINTON AND ACORN HAD!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!! AND THEY HAD IT ALL PLANNED OUT BEFORE THE YEAR 2000!!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
This was brought out before the election.

Most chose to ignore it with ingnorance and voted anyways, like it mattered in the end.........

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000
This was brought out before the election.

Most chose to ignore it with ingnorance and voted anyways, like it mattered in the end.........

I remember hearing some of this, never saw the video.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Yep. Thread on it here

As for forced bad loans - OBAMA was ACORNs lawyer and he sued Citibank to force it to make what it knew to be bad home loans. Obama is part of the reason we are in the mess that we are. He forced bad loans through intimidation tactics.

Info Here

B­uy­cks-Rob­erson­ v­. Ci­t­i­b­an­k F­ed. Sav­. B­an­k F­ai­r Housi­n­g/L­en­di­n­g/I­n­suran­ce

Docket­ / Court­ 94 C 4094 ( N­.D. I­l­l­. ) F­H-I­L­-0011

St­at­e/T­erri­t­ory­ I­l­l­i­n­oi­s

P­la­int­iffs filed­ t­heir cla­ss a­ct­io­n la­w­suit­ o­n July 6, 1994, a­lleg­ing­ t­ha­t­ Cit­iba­nk­ ha­d­ eng­a­g­ed­ in red­lining­ p­ra­ct­ices in t­he Chica­g­o­ m­et­ro­p­o­lit­a­n a­rea­ in vio­la­t­io­n o­f t­he Equa­l Cred­it­ O­p­p­o­rt­unit­y A­ct­ (ECO­A­), 15 U.S.C. 1691; t­he Fa­ir Ho­using­ A­ct­, 42 U.S.C. 3601-3619; t­he T­hirt­eent­h A­m­end­m­ent­ t­o­ t­he U.S. Co­nst­it­ut­io­n; a­nd­ 42 U.S.C. 1981, 1982. P­la­int­iffs a­lleg­ed­ t­ha­t­ t­he D­efend­a­nt­-ba­nk­ reject­ed­ lo­a­n a­p­p­lica­t­io­ns o­f m­ino­rit­y a­p­p­lica­nt­s w­hile a­p­p­ro­ving­ lo­a­n a­p­p­lica­t­io­ns filed­ by w­hit­e a­p­p­lica­nt­s w­it­h sim­ila­r fina­ncia­l cha­ra­ct­erist­ics a­nd­ cred­it­ hist­o­ries. P­la­int­iffs so­ug­ht­ injunct­ive relief, a­ct­ua­l d­a­m­a­g­es, a­nd­ p­unit­ive d­a­m­a­g­es.

U.S. D­ist­rict­ Co­urt­ Jud­g­e Ruben Ca­st­illo­ cert­ified­ t­he P­la­int­iffs’ suit­ a­s a­ cla­ss a­ct­io­n o­n June 30, 1995. Buyck­s-Ro­berso­n v. Cit­iba­nk­ Fed­. Sa­v. Ba­nk­, 162 F.R.D­. 322 (N.D­. Ill. 1995). A­lso­ o­n June 30, Jud­g­e Ca­st­illo­ g­ra­nt­ed­ P­la­int­iffs’ m­o­t­io­n t­o­ co­m­p­el d­isco­very o­f a­ sa­m­p­le o­f D­efend­a­nt­-ba­nk­’s lo­a­n a­p­p­lica­t­io­n files. Buyck­s-Ro­berso­n v. Cit­iba­nk­ Fed­. Sa­v. Ba­nk­, 162 F.R.D­. 338 (N.D­. Ill. 1995).

[edit on 3/19/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Yep. Thread on it here

As for forced bad loans - OBAMA was ACORNs lawyer and he sued Citibank to force it to make what it knew to be bad home loans. Obama is part of the reason we are in the mess that we are. He forced bad loans through intimidation tactics.

Exactly, that was known before he was elected too.

I am just trying to inform people, apparently they don't want to be informed.

Maybe now is a good time to remind them, they were warned.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Same problem, different Day..................

I think I will go stick my head up my rear and look confused with the rest in about four months.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by j2000

Same problem, different Day..................

I think I will go stick my head up my rear and look confused with the rest in about four months.

You think that is a good idea?

lol

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Well with the way our Govt. has gone off the deep end,

life stinks anyways...........

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

did you read the REASON in the decision you just cited? so...with your logic all those white people were given bad loans too..uhm right?

how many poor minority people live in palm beach, where all those forclosures were some of the highest in the nation.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
here's my moment of Free-Association stream of thought:

the end of 'Projects' where poor, disadvantaged folks were housed
was a good thing...
home ownership, in established neighborhoods, by a variety of different people was good... it allowed for better assimilation & cross culture awareness.

but a fundamentally good idea just went haywire...
a matter of Unintended Consequences...

now if the Fed didn't relax all restraints on an ever accellerating
Credit Expansion policy... for the purpose of creating an Inflating Economy
that would raise ever increasing revenues in Taxes....
the 'bubbles' would not have happened.

the formerly un-landed 'poor', finally had a means to aquire wealth
(in the form of home appreciation)... since they never had enough cash
to spend on Stocks & Brokers to grow their wealth. also wages were stagnant... and continue to be!

the middle class, jumped on the housing bubble freight-train, because the now reversed discrimination-of-the-poor opened the door for them too, to get a 2nd or Vacation home mortgage.

its all another case of 'Follow the Money'... the Fed low interest rates
percipitated all the bubbles, not the greed of the have-nots of society

[edit on 19-3-2009 by St Udio]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Bad loans are bad loans. Forcing banks to make bad loans is just that - forcing banks to make bad loans. No matter what skin color someone has - forcing bad loans is what helped to cause the financial problems we are in. And Obama had a hand in it all.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Some of you people will squirm any which way to justify Obama's dealings, it is peculiar.

I tired to get a loan, I was turned down, I have no idea why these people should have it any different.

I feel discriminated against.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm still drinking my morning coffee. Why exactly is ACORN doing the census? What exactly is the Census Bureau doing then? I mean, this is kind of like saying that Citibank is going to be doing the taxes this year while the IRS is on vacation. (unless i'm just an idiot lol)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join