It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A very weird video around the 3 minute mark

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
A buddy at work email this video about “Iraq-Soldado Invisible”. Fast forward to around 3 minutes and watch what happens. Now someone please! Tell me what the hell was that. This video is very weird.

Here is the link to youtube. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
That is the strangest video i have seen in a while good find. I hope someone will be able to shed some light on this. S+F

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ive seen this before its quite strange. I think its been discussed before and the consensus was military camoflage. I dont know.
Here is a similar thread or two

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
That was really strange, and the speed with which the invisible man approached the tank was unnatural.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
.......wow.

I don't know what to say on this one only that I never saw (haha - I know) anything like it when I was over there.

Hope he/she/it was on our side.

Christ.

Hate to think those barbarians have some wild technology like that.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

Hate to think those barbarians have some wild technology like that.

I guess you are the civilised one?????????????????????????????????????????????

Bravo! Well done. You are so civilised but you go ahead making plans concerning your house you do it in concerning a barbarians house!
Bravo again!
You are just so civilised. Good for you. Imagine another world where you were not as good as you claim and had to go against a financial crisis created by your wrong way about many things.
You are so perfect!
If that was the case and you gave rise to such a crisis you would take the rest of the world down with you as a consequence of that scenario. But thank god you are so perfect and civilised so we do not have to live through such a scanario. Bravo! I had a dream last night of a story like that...luckily some guy called Obama came up to offer some ... hope.
We are so lucky you are so perfect!
Bludy nightmares...i will never sleep again.

Concerning the video, i think it was a recording glitch failing to properly encode the man in time correctly. I think it is just the way the hardware and software responds on similar situations.
Moreover when a man not contrasting much relatively to the background speeds into the frame. Some guys knowing how video works nowadays in the digital world may confirm this.

p.s. i hope this post is not removed or altered. It is polite, honest & civilised relative to a previous one. If it does i have kept a copy of the page so i can go out and make a nice thread out of what i see... imposible-almost like dreaming......

PEACE!
GEORGE TG

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The video has been removed due to violations of YouTubes ToS or something like that sooooo.... could someone describe what the video was showing?

thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Ive seen this before its quite strange. I think its been discussed before and the consensus was military camoflage. I dont know.
Here is a similar thread or two

I believe in the second link there is a link to the vid somewhere in the thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Wow.

You'll be okay.

I promise.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i tried to veiw video and it says that the video has been removed to terms of voilation.. any other links that may work?

sorry didnt read whole thered before i posted second link worked thanks

[edit on 03/03/09 by KaRmZ]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Liveleak said it was ISI destroying a US tank. I doubt it was ISI, Paks have their own problems with India at the moment. Furthermore, the figure didn't destroy anything, he dropped into the tank, the turret started turning toward where the action was (off camera), and the vid faded out (maybe didn't want to show any insurgents flying with the greatest of ease?).

Anyhow, I'd have to say it was a djinn!

edit: the above assumes the vid was shot in Iraq. ISI probably IS fiddlin' about in Afghanistan (they always have, why stop now?), but if they had anything like that, we'd all be speaking Urdu right now. Looks like a propoganda vid from Iraq to me.

nenothtu out

[edit on 2009/3/21 by nenothtu]

[edit on 2009/3/21 by nenothtu]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I think this is the video the OP posted, taken from one of he threads posted above..

Working Video

Also, on the topic of cloaking, I found this pic on the C2C AM website, it's a pic of Air Force One taken from behind. Look at the tail fin. Is this an illusion?

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

The Air Force 1 picture, I think, is just a function of light play (all coming from the front of the hangar) against a very shiny aircraft aluminum surface, at a slight angle to the viewer. In other words, I'd say it was just a reflection.

Maybe the djinn in the video was wearing a really shiny suit? It's possible that the figure was wearing one of those diode "invisibility" suits under testing, but I doubt they'd send test equipment into combat.

I still think it was a djinn.

nenothtu out

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hmm, that pretty strange.

Kinda looks like it could be a glitch.

Maybe faked? kinda does look fake, I don't know.

Weird nonetheless.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
It's the matrix, but seriously it looks like a guy wearing a desert cammo bodysuit, it doesn't look like any predator technology to me, just tan cammo, it happens to perfectly blend in with the ground and wall giving it a predator illusion type effect but it just happens to be a perfect background.. cool video though, if the dumb red circle wasn't there you could see it a bit easier.

join