It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ROTHSCHILD'S SHELL FACADE CRACKS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi,

here's my introductory information offering.

The Scotsman reported that Royal Dutch/Shell imploded for "fooling the stock market" 1 hour ago.
business.scotsman.com...

What's going on at Royal Dutch/Shell and the Rothschilds?

The company's shares ended Monday trading in London down 0.76% to 389.5p, after being much lower in earlier trading.

some time ago: www.davidicke.net... - Shell/Royal Dutch and the Rothschilds by Clifford Shack.

aor.cat4.net...: Rothschilds and their Holdings, including Royal Dutch/Shell.

"When you have these scandals, one of the things the market wants to see is a house cleaning," said Lyle Brinker, from US oil and gas industry consultancy John Herold.

Despite Mr van der Veer saying he hoped to draw a line under the matter, the saga is still not at an end.

October 13, 2003: www.timesonline.co.uk... History and Corporate Structure of Royal Dutch/Shell.

March 24: 2004: uk.news.yahoo.com... LONDON (Reuters) - Oil giant Royal Dutch/Shell and defence firm BAE Systems may be among the first UK firms to sign deals with Libya as it forges closer ties with the West after years of estrangement.

Shell is under investigation in the US by both the Securities & Exchange Commission and the Justice Department.

The UK's Financial Services Authority and the Netherlands' market regulator AFM have also launched inquiries into the scandal.

Shareholders, meanwhile, have brought a number of class action lawsuits in the US.

19 April 2004: news.bbc.co.uk... - Shell Fooled the stock market about its reserves.

16 April 2004: They (The Rothschild Dynasty) have pulled out of retail fund management - into which they went with much fanfare only three years back - and now they are pulling out of oil and gold in favour of the higher-margin areas of private banking and wealth management.

news.independent.co.uk... - Rothschilds cease trading in Gold and Oil.

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply," Nathan Rothschild

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

www.guardian.co.uk... - Mo Molam talks about the War for Saudi's Oil.

www.washtimes.com... Oil and Saudi's nuclear Deterrent Secret Deal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this information is presented by Chaosica @ www.analogue.org.uk

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by Chaosica]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
i think there will be more of this type of stuff with the other oil companies

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Just how many oil companies have over stated threir reserves?

Is Gold about to be replaced by Oil?

Or is the world economy about to go down the tubes?

Announcement of our friendly ET's and free energy maybe in the wings?

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
get ready folks the next major crash to the market is incomming IMO.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
news.independent.co.uk...

an Internally Commissioned Report revealed the Deception.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:08 PM
link   
we had some discussions about shells oil reserves in this thread from a few days ago, you may find it intresting

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i do think troubles are coming on the oil front, but i think it all depends on how well the companies can keep their true reserves from being known. once that happens it will get nasty.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The Republic,

thanks for the tip, very interesting stuff, certainly fits in with the rest of the "mysterious" New World Order Theories.

I always find Mainstream History and Acknowledged History to be world's apart...

it's astonishing when they start to manifest together so easily.

What kind of move is this on the Grand Chessboard?

regards.

[Edited on 19-4-2004 by Chaosica]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
this needs to stay on the front page...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

predicting meltdown last year...

"Argentina's collapse, the Enron fraud and the self-delusion of the dotcom bubble are warning signals of a political and economic paradigm running out of juice."

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
news.independent.co.uk...

"Rothschilds devalued"? when your name is Rothschild, life must be so difficult.

Are they consolidating or losing control?

you decide.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
they are definitely consolidating....in no way is this family imploding...they are going to garner more control thru there hording of gold and oil it would seem to be...and are i would dare to guess they are going to have a very long arm in more private banking and wealth investment .....this is going to help them along with other members of elite families dictate the form that currency is going to take in the future.....

and btw energy wave i found the statement you made about aliens to be quite plausible and would guess that the powers that be are going to start to introduce them within the next three years...very gradually though....

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is outstanding Chaosica and im going to give you my way above vote for the month ....this is just the kind of research and news some on ATS love to ignore because it stinks of the global elite conspiracy and god forbid if there should be anything posted that might prove that people like the holier than thou and cant do anything wrong Rothchilds should be involved in something like this...of course theese same people will tell you there is no conspiracy or your paranoid or theres no proof ...but you know what ???
The Rothchilds have been using theese tactics to bilk people for along time and now its showing its ugly face..
but of course u wont see it on the prime time news or in the headlines because they and all there global elite friends own 80% of the media and all of the mainstream media ....its small magazines and grassroots reporting and some web sites they dont control so it doesnt get to the masses for them to see and if it does they never put two and two together!!!!
outstanding work and research for what appears to be a brand new meber

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trance
get ready folks the next major crash to the market is incomming IMO.

The bigger they are....the harder they fall.

Who is going to have any sympathy for giant corporations? None of us little guys, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
it would seem that this news coupled with the pull out of there gold fixing and trading is no coincidence and im just waiting for them to tag team up with there rich friends and pull the plug on the world economy!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Watcheroftheskies,

wow, I appreciate your vote, thank you!

I found the information over the weekend and as a recent finder and silent watcher of Above Top Secret I thought I'd take the plunge and join up cause I felt I had information worth sharing. I'm not here to create disinformation or arguements.

The more Information is out there, the more we can head off Global Police State.

I notice many denying the NWO and I don't blame them, it's like a trick of the light, smoke and mirrors, and the Friendly Media Conglomerate likes to disorientate us with opposite extremes of the Agenda juxtaposing themselves...no one wants to be classed as "mad".

Those who doubt the NWO should approach their research with the Idea that it's a Global Conglomerate - yes, there is in-fighting, but no one dares to upset the Global Agenda.

6 years ago people laughed when they heard the Rothschilds had financed both sides in Wars. The Mainstream Media has finally been able to admit it this weekend just passed - but no one will join the Goddam Obvious Dots on TV or in the papers and ask what the Rothschilds Knew about Shell when they pulled out of Oil and Gold Trading at the end of last week.

it's left to us, the people, as always to point out the Obvious and get Ignored or vilified.

since I found Above Top Secret, I haven't been able to "put it down" (in the literary sense)....all that matters is that the Truth is available, because One Day, the truth will out.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
its not the giant corporation here thats going to plummet its the people who invested in the corporation who are going to get burned man...........!

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
www.abc.net.au...

Share markets brace after Greenspan comments

Financial markets are on heightened alert for a rise in American interest rates after the latest comments on inflation from the head of the US Federal Reserve.

The US dollar has moved higher with the Australian currency falling significantly in response.

Addressing a US Senate banking committee, Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan has delivered a market-moving observation.

"Threats of deflation, which were a significant concern last year, by all indications are no longer an issue for us," he said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
All the talk here about Forthcoming Global Economic Collapse is not unfounded...and it's all being Engineered.

You're seeing it here folks, the Puppets are moving into position.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
And look what happened to paper Gold in the three days before the news hit the stands. The bottom dropped out with little currency trend change...a forty point (10%) drop in 21 days !!

GCQ4 - GOLD August 2004 (COMEX)

This may be where the rock crushes paper.
This may actually be a huge sign.
This may be where the seperation of the old/new petro dollar,
as well as all paper credit and notes, begin to show their true values.

Think about it. Why would the largest nation creditor get out of paper gold AND oil?

And going into wealth protection as a business service model?

Oh yes, things are a changin, fast and silently.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Your post leaves me little doubt that a significant event has occured, it's a poorly executed slight of hand.

has it been designed to be found by those paying attention?

I found the "Oil and Change of Priority" Pull Out through sheer luck - I actually read the whole article, there it was, buried near the bottom.

[Edited on 4/21/2004 by Chaosica]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
has anyone got doubts about what we're seeing here, i'd like to hear what you all think.

it's a strange case, that's for sure

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join