It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russo-Chinese war games in offing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Russo-Chinese war games in offing

www.presstv.com

The drills, titled Peace Mission 2009, are to be held in northeastern China this summer, RIA Novosti quoted ministry sources as saying on Wednesday.

"Consultations between the two countries' defense ministries will begin shortly, in which the forces and resources involved in the exercises are to be determined, as well as the thematic focus of the joint maneuvers," said another ministry official according to Interfax.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
en.rian.ru

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
War games come, war games go, but this one actually seems a bit impromptu - they don't even know the date and venue yet.

US war games on the Korean Peninsula, posturing by the North...

China unnerved by holding a trillion dollars in US bonds. Russia talking boastfully about boosting its nuke capabilities.

Ahh, I can feel the love. The agenda seems to be anti-terrorism, but I'd say some of it would be for NATO's benefit by "boosting the strategic partnership".

www.presstv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Coming drilld is not surprise, they have practised together for decade now, but making it to headlines is diplomatic move - a sign - A reminder that China and Russia has very tight strategic and tactical cooperation and common interests - for everyone to know.

Most silenced great player in geopolitical game is Shanhai Cooperation Organization - working eastern style - out from the public eye, we have to remember that Pakistan is part of this organization - Also Iran is seeking their place on that board.

Chinese - Russian drills are work of SCO, and they are making moves to secure interests against Anglo American NATO.

Stakes are rising.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
its all unfolding right in front of our eyes.
::clicks my heels..theres no place like home, theres no place like home:::
I am in no means a fear mongerer, or disinfo, but the way things are unfolding right now(as you have stated and then some) I dont think that there is anyway to avoid it. People in this world are pissed, and everyone is confused on who is right and who is wrong. Its not right.
I pray to god we dont put our kids through this hell, but for some reason, logic is telling me that instead, we better be preparing them for the worst.
I try to tell people who really dont pay much attention to current events on the stuff that is unfolding in front of us, and all I get is "You are paranoid, you need to stop reading so much and watching so much news"
It really kills me that people dont pay attention to the world around them and the screwed up world around them. They would rather just walk around oblivious to what is really going on so they dont feel burdened by it all.
Tell you what, when the bombs come a droppin, dont come a knockin.

top topics

join