It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 Armrstrong “These babies were huge, sir!”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Cheers my man! Nice one!

IRM

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

I've always thought ET's(if they exist) might be rather...ehh how to put it lightly,stupid.As if they made a quantum leap in technology without knowing how the technology *really* operates,likes us discovering electricity without knowing about protons,atoms,dimensions,quantum entanglement etc etc either that or they simply think far too differently for us to even begin to comprehend(understandably being et's and all that) or are primitive in emotions...anyway off topic,still great read.Cheers

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I recall reading a book that suggested NASA discovered abandon domes and a "light city" (could've been Mars, come to think of it) on Moon - no actual alien life.

I'm reading through the site provide, very fascinating

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Here is an account from an engineer who jumped through the NASA hoops in Houston to get permission to view moon pictures. He claimed that when he and his associate went to NASA in Houston and inquired about looking at moon pictures, they were met with many obstructions, but after submitting many requests and answering questions, they were finally permitted to view some. Saccheri tells of his findings. This took place many years ago, but it seems compelling if true.

Vito Saccheri's account

[edit on 19/3/09 by shadow watcher]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
All the theorys regarding the hollow moon where new to me when I joined this site however I think there is a mountain of evidence that nasa is covering something up, I have seen the numerous smudged medievil photoshop done in the sixties by nasa and think all of these transcripts taken at face level would suggest code talk to even the most negative troll. I dont see the need to use coded lauguage during the landings when no one else was in space competing with them and none of the discussions where relating to equipment or hardware. I hope in my lifetime the truth comes out, but dont think it ever will, would take a ufo hitting the senate or the houses of parliment for the politicians to admit what is really going on.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
This is fascinating! Especially the first post. Thanks for this.

I am not very clued up on all this space stuff but are these 100% legit?
Like Savior said, is there any audio available for this other than just transcripts (which I guess can be faked with much more ease than an audio piece)?

If these are true then surely it is irrefutable proof (as these guys were there, on the moon and would surely be considered as trusted eye witnesses) that there is alien life?

Cheers

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I also heard "thing" instead of "Frank" but that may be due to laptop speakers.

It seems like we are being allowed to slowly discover all of this and that the astronauts are being allowed/encouraged to let it come out. This will ease the shock for the masses and lower the possibility of civil unrest. It is my opinion that there will be no big revelation without a great number of small revelations that will set the stage for the "confession." Everyone will know long before the PTB confirm it. During the little revelations, public response will be carefully gauged and the leak rate adjusted. I think that is what is happening now. We see bits of information; European and South American Government authorities make statements and then are quiet. Astronauts speak and then are quiet. The Russian government and citizenry seems to openly accept the idea but that opinion is based on limited information.

Opinions?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Now would be the perfect time to let it out of the bag officially.

With everything else going so horribly wrong right now, if they could let it out in a positive light, it might actually go a long ways to improving things.

However, I don't think they're done meddeling with the finances of the common-folk just yet.

Good thread. S&F

There is little doubt about what is going on here. Great contributions all over this thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Seems like a great find but I will curb my excitement until the audio recordings are released. Anyone could knock up a moon encounter transcript.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I would like to hear real audio recordings of this, since somebody could have hoaxed this as well. I'm sorry about my cynicism, but there are way too many hoaxes to believe everything I encounter until I see some real proof.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
As interesting and cool as it would be if this were true... I just don't see it. Sure, the transcripts may have a lot of code words, but that is to be expected. What I am wondering is how can it be that there is some sort of clear evidence of extraterrestrial life on our moon yet not one telescope is able to see it?

Color me skeptical... I just don't see anything that constitutes evidence of lunar ETs.

That being said, I would not be surprised to read about a NASA whistleblower unveiling some startling news within the next year - but that could be anything from falsified global warming data to sun cycle data to ETs. Time will tell, as it always does.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
the calls for proof are a little silly guys, it's as easy to fake a sound recording as it is to fake a transcript so there's really no proof. it either seems plausable to you or it doesn't, thats really all there is to it.

link   

Originally posted by pieman
i find it strange that the "aliens" are always lit up like christmas trees in these encounters. it feels counter intuitive.

when we study wild life we use a hide to observe in as natural a setting as possible. why would aliens constantly advertise their presence by lighting their ships so garishly if their goal is observation?

great thread OP, interesting account, i look forward to the quotes.

Who said anything about obeservation? Maybe thats not what their doing..

link   
reply to post by RE2505

The transcripts are downloadable at Nasa's website.
Check the link on the first response of this page.
It is legitimate.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

Thanks for the post.
The problem I have with all these things happening on the moon is simple: If there are structures on the moon for example, why haven't the Russians or Japenese shown there anomoles pictures of the moon?...
The Japenese had a High Definition Camera on board there probe.........Shorely they would have pictured the alleged structures that litter the moons surface???

link   

i find it strange that the "aliens" are always lit up like christmas trees in these encounters. it feels counter intuitive.

when we study wild life we use a hide to observe in as natural a setting as possible. why would aliens constantly advertise their presence by lighting their ships so garishly if their goal is observation?

I never thought about that before. Excellent question man. Perhaps they don't want to accidently scare the crap out of us, so they "allow" us to see them and ask what the heck is that? Yeah, I know... that's a pretty lame theory, lol.

link   
reply to post by nydsdan

"yet not one telescope is able to see it?"

Our telescopes aren't near powerful enough to see a presence on the moon.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

It makes for a more compelling story.

Saying you saw a huge saucer shaped grey thingy isn't as sheepable as saying you saw a huge saucer shaped grey thingy WITH BLINKING RED AND BLUE LIGHTS!

OMG OMG!!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by kresh7

what do you think they are doing?

i can't work it out, that was kind of my point.

they don't seem to be passively observing.
they don't seem to be actively interfering.

what the heck are they actually doing. the question as to weather or not they are here seems pointless, clearly they are. the question now is, why. these transcripts won't convince anyone that aliens exist but they might shed some light on the reason they might be here.

reply to post by gormly

fine, except in this context your explanation makes no sense. why would a man walking o the moon feel the need to embellish a story. you think "as i was walking up the crater wall" isn't enough to make the story interesting?

[edit on 19/3/09 by pieman]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Excellent thread.

You can almost picture, reading the transcripts, exactly what it would have been like for those astronauts. It puts a tingle down my spine. Thanks for bringing back the memories.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join