It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo 11 Armrstrong “These babies were huge, sir!”

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

I thought this thread was about the "evidence" that the Apollo 11 astronauts (and others) encountered extraterrestrials on the moon.

Why is this a good time to bring up someone's opinion rather than facts? Is it because the "evidence" has been shown to be distortions and fabrications?

Cooper was welcome to his opinion, as is anyone. But he never claimed to have seen extraterrestrials in space. You're taking your own thread off-topic.

[edit on 3/20/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I listened several times and also am pretty sure I heard "thing" not "frank".. still interesting regardless

Michelle

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
More information supporting the quotes in the OP and regarding Otto Binder and Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems. It's basically the same information repeated as in the OP but thought this would help that I, personally, didn't pull this out of the air or even if my source, author Maximillien de Lafayeete isn't crediable - the information is still out there and has been for decades.

sci.tech-archieve

Book and Biography of Otto Binder

Another link - this to ufocasebook.com under NASA facts-listinig same quote as my OP

I will do some more research on both of these individuals, Binder and Chatelain.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I felt that since Cooper was involved in the Apollo missions, this was relative.

2nd

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Whisper67

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed
radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed
NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

sci.tech-archive.net...

Binder's own biography doesn't claim he was a NASA employee:

Over forty books published, including "Victory in Space", "Careers in Space", and such astronomical texts as "The Moon, The Planets, Riddles of Astronomy", all for school circulation. Under NASA contract in 1966, wrote the Mercury, Gemini, and Apollo programs in chart form for educational purposes.
metaphysicsbooks.com...&binder.html

He was not a NASA employee. NASA contracted with him to make charts for school kids.

As for Chatelain. There is no indication he ever was a NASA employee, much less "chief of NASA Communications Systems".

ronrecord.com...
members.shaw.ca...

[edit on 3/20/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So your sources are from NASA ?

We all know they tell the truth

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

They are the same sources that the "researchers" used, the transcripts from the missions. The difference is that the "researchers" left parts out.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So both yourself and the OP used TAINTED sources ?

Seems surprising to me

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099
reply to post by TSOM87

Those are all fake videos. 2nd line

Originally posted by TSOM87
Hey ZeroGhost see those videos that link takes you to, i thought those where supposed to be fake videos?

Really looked for the evidence these were fakes. Can you tell me where you found the evidence? Really interested in finding this out. So Far I've found nothing discounting this data, nada.

Sorry we can't take anyone's word here without some compelling reference. Any child can spell the word "fake" or "hoax". Words mean nothing without some science or intelligent data.

I'm serious. Want to find out if this was faked and how they where done. So far I got nothing and are impressed if faked on how they did some things either very hard to fake or impossible by known standards.

Anyone? I need facts.

Thanks,

ZG

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Could anyone be so kind as to post some links to back up these NASA astronaut claims?

I don't mean UFO websites with no sources, but quotes from the astronauts them self's.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nnelsosj

Thanks for the ID of the photos, that way I could get better resolution versions.

PS: these are cropped versions, but even these are too big to post on ATS.

Edit: sorry for the off-topic.

[edit on 20/3/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionix187

In a video on the first page it shows actual NASA document with the astronaut's words, transcribed from flight recorders.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Have to agree on this one...too distortional

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
At the end of the day- or original thread..where do we all sit on this?...We have so called transcripts / audio...but we seem to be 'none the wiser' do we? after Whispers original posting...personally yet again...I am 'on the fence' (which I am sick of)..but we are realistically no closer to anything......there's so much confusion all of the time......baaah

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Humans trying to understand what motivates UFOs to have lights is like my dog trying to understand what motivates me to pray before bed. In short, it is incomprehensible for my dog to know what motivates me to do anything besides, eat, drink and go to the bathroom. Judging from all of the partial cloaking stories, the infra-red and radar only video captures, the UFOs allow us to see lights when they want us to see lights.

As far as the legitimacy of the conversations, IMO, information is slowly be dribbled out to judge reactions and the public's ability to integrate concepts without donning foil helmets and transferring their worship of current Gods and politicians to 3' aliens.

For all we know, the aliens traveled back in time and made sure a certain number of ham operators had the proper frequency to intercept the transmissions. They try one set of circumstances and judge our reaction.

I have read that our govt. has been warned that either they disclose the fact that we are not alone or it is going to be done for themg

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
my final thing on this...and thanks...hope to converse with you all on similar topics...thanks for welcoming me my friends...

www.youtube.com...

yay!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ultimately people are going to need to wake up to the fact that this fairy-tale illusion of a reality is just that, an illusion. Waking up the premise that there are so many enormous things going on all around us all the time. Things bigger than us that we also happen to be a part of.

Its not about just ET's, its about LIFE. LIFE, everywhere.

As long as you continue to demand truth outside yourself, truth from other people, and truth from NASA at the very least, you will never get your proof until it is forced upon you.

We should never EXPECT disclosure to happen, this again could be so utterly damaging. We have to show that we are actually ready for it. The general attitudes reflect a much more apparently dangerous outcome of disclosure.

Open yourselves up to greater things and maybe you will finally find your proof that so many of you seek.

I can honestly tell you, if I WAS a benevolant ET, I would absolutely NOT show myself to anyone who I had the potential of psychologicaly damaging, destroying there belief system, or scaring them to death, literally. That is a violation of free will, regardless of whether or not you believe in ET's. Even believers simply cannot intellectualize there existance, real contact is beyond all of that.

You will not receive anything you are not ready or prepared for. Having higher self-awareness helps in these matters immensely. Shift away from primarily left-brained thinking.

Or don't, and nothing will ever really change until its forced upon us. This has the ramifications for being entirely unhealthy and damaging to not only the planet but its inhabitants.

Let go of the old ways if you want to, its not required. We have that choice. You may never get your proof though, and if you do, you may not like it, and it may do so much more harm then good. I truly believe it does not have to be that way though.

I can only ask, what do we really have to lose in opening up to all the other life out there? Our freedom? Thats already being taken away regardless of that. We could advance everything by goodness knows how many years if we could simply let go of old belief systems and ways of thinking. New sciences, galactic trade, no more diseases, longer lives, advanced knowledges...

This current path shows us not only are we not REALLY interested in those things, but we are not even close to being ready for it.

The choice is ours, all of ours.

Your proof is out there though, you have my word on my life and upon my passing on. We are not alone. We never have been.

I love you all. Be In Peace.

[edit on 21-3-2009 by Asmus]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Jools

That's gotta hurt.
Pretty cool video.
Genesis
Be sure to click the link to the video about half way down the page (you will have to sit through a commercial).

[edit on 3/21/2009 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Asmus

I started to write a reply but wrote almost the same exact words.

Illusion. Maya.

We paint the walls of our fear with images of proof, when just the other side of the wall, proof is experienced and dissolves into nothing.

Some day we won't ask for proof. We will just stop closing our eyes.

Be ready for experience. It is a mountain in comparison to the dust spec of proof.

ZG

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
reply to post by Zelong

Sorry Zelong, I wasn't trying to sell you any books, just gave links to my sources which I most certainly should have in my orignal post. Let me please explain why I didn't and why one should *always* use the external links tags and proper HTML tags. You never know when one of your threads may strike a nerve and generate some attention. This isn't directed at you but, to everyone.

I've made many threads which I deemed important information; NanoTech in our food ect which maybe got one or two posts and then went into the ATS ether. I had formatted these threads in the correct fashion with the external source tag and link to my source. I was quite okay with the fact they fell to the way side.

The other night while in a another thread talking about NASA cover ups I had mentioned that I had a book with some intriguing quotes from the Apollo missions. Another member asked me to please post these; I felt it was off topic in that particular thread so started a new one. I honestly thought it would be like all my other threads and I did not take the time to properly format the thread. Also, I did not copy and paste per se; I actually hand typed the information lol I know that's just semantics and is the same as copy and pasteing but, isn't that what we do with all of our breaking news source information? Point being, I had no nefarious intentions. I was up all night making my posts, took a little nap, came back to ATS and BAM!

I question the validity of Maximillien de Lafayette. In all honesty the price of the books and the fact they are published and distributed by amazon.com; the fact the guy puts out a book a month seems suspect to me. There is a discussion about him on ATS here.

Phage has a point that anything taken out of context can be misconstrued. The main source of information in the de Lafayette book is Don Wilson, writer of "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon." This book has been referenced by the revered Jim Marrs who I consider to be an awesome journalist ::again with the pom poms::. I, for one, believe Don Wilson to be a legitiment writer and a real person who did some great investigative journalisim and then had his book taken off the market. I can't say the same for de Lafayette, I have yet to find a picture of this man and believe he could be search engine. His books have a strange format, bad editting and take bits and pieces of information. ***Important - this does not negate the work of Don Wilson. I'm just having an honest disclosure of my views of de Lafayette.

Now, I'd like to propose a question about the Don Wilson book. Why is this out of print? Why are the *paperback* versions so expensive ($120 on amazon)? I've got a rare hardback, first edition of a collection of poems from Jim Morrison that doesn't even sell this high. Just a point of curiosity.

Regarding this thread here are my opinions. Did the Apollo missions come across aliens or some dimensional beings? Possibly - it was the first manned space mission of any consequence. Is the moon actually an alien ship of it's own? Possibly - what's with the reported resonance of 'ringing' like a bell indicating a hollowness? Correct me if I'm wrong, and I know you will ::smile::, isn't there now some evidence to suggest the moon is a lot older then the earth? Is NASA engaged in some cover ups? In this members opinion - without a doubt. As to what they are covering up...I can't say for certain. We need honest disclosure from our government. I think the citizens of the world can deal with the implications. They've been preparing us for forty years with books, movies, tv shows - we are ready!

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. I just felt it necessary to state the origins of this thread and to admit the preping mistakes I made in the OP. I failed myself and the ATS community on this one. In other threads I've made the appropriate html links and source documentations. Along with this admittance, I will attest I don't think it changes the validity of the information whatsoever. It was bad prep work on my end but, I typed the quotes word for word without personal interjection or embellishment.

I also apologize for my previous outburst. I still think the moderator, who I've now been told was posting as a member not a mod, should have used that boarder disclaimer. In my experience on ATS, true hoaxers don't take the time to set up a profile - they make their claims on their very first thread. I've been viewing this sight for years and have been contributing as a member for awhile. I just felt as if the moderator in question was making a direct attack upon my reputation and as anyone with any self respect would, I needed to clairfy my motivations and intent.

Final note: always use external source tags, html links to source. And don't thread if you can't take the heat.
And notably, I focused on the 2% of meanies and not the 98% who supported me, if not directly they were respectful with rebuttables. Some important lessons learned by this ATS member.

Well I'm stumped, stunned like a Taserd guy Full of energy flapping around like a fish out of water on hard ground.
Your response is wow,I'm not used to this sort of response.

Sorry is a non word to me, its after the fact so it's always useless always better starting with Well, Hi , G'day ,You talking to me,What you say etc.....

I see no tip/leads here.I'll still watch hoping I can put a bit of the puzzle together.

Zelong.

And yes I quoted the lot.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join