It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About John Lear's Theorums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I am amazed by his videos, but one or two things cross my mind

1. if people inhabit the moon and planets why do we not pick up their entertainment or communication radiations, chatter

2. why cant we see from space their lights turned on at night like the earth on our satellites, alot of earths cities glow way out into the night of space.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by backyard guru]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well it will be a long wait for reply from JL since he no longer posts at ATS.

Maybe ask him the next time he appears on c2c or some other radio show.

Cheers!!!!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
You can ask him on the openminds forum

Topics Of Special Interest
  • John Lear
    For the discussion of John Lear's commentary and experiences in the UFO/Exobio field.

• posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:06 AM
    link   
    1.if people inhabit the moon and planets why do we not pick up their entertainment or communication radiations, chatter

Perhaps they do it in a different way, and we cant pick it up with what we have.

2. why cant we see from space their lights turned on at night like the earth on our satellites, alot of earths cities glow way out into the night of space.

Perhaps they don't need lights, and see in a different way.
    But regardless, you cant see our lights, from the moon.

The rest I cant really understand what your on about.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:59 PM
    link   
    reply to post by backyard guru

Its very important to remember that our form of technology is based around our needs and our environment, not everything in this solar system or as far as our galaxy will use technology the same as ours. We may not be picking up they radio waves because they don't use our conventional radio waves they may use another form or communication for long range. We may not see lights because they do not use lights like ours, maybe they have good night vision - the possibilities are literally endless.

Fox

top topics

join