It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recollections of a past life in Another Planet.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Just found this thread.

This is a great thread I hadn't seen before and thought it deserved a bump for others who may have missed it.

S&F

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Interesting I am skeptical but i don't know you personally. I have experiences of my own so I believe in past lives but like I said its hard too weed out the crazies from the people who are genuinely telling the truth.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Try some past life regression therapy. I've always wanted to myself but never have, mainly because of financial reasons. any way I understand. I have memories of a past life I can't explain but i'm not sharing only because my husband and i are thinking of writing a book about it.
he's going to edit lol bc my grammer is attrocious lol! any way I do have a question................................What were some of the other races that your ppl were at war with? not neccisarily their names but what were they like? culture and all? also what was your race like? what did you look like if you know?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I need to get into contact with the person who wrote about living on another planet that was distroyed. I have had similar dreams of a past life on a place other then Earth. When I was a child I had bad dreams about witnessing a great war. There were thousands of ships flying over head. I also remember when there were some type of explosions. All the dreams were not bad. I remember going to a type of school and having fun.
The thing that caught my attention is what the person wrote about their child hood on Earth and what they remembered from their past life totally reminded me about what I went through. I would really like to get help finding this person or someone else with similar experiences. There is no way he/she is making that up because it is way to similar to what I remember.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashes1221

Might be a little off topic. I need to find someone who remembers living on another planet in their past life. I read a post on here from 2009 where a person talked about how they remember living on a planet that was distroyed. I am not going to re-write the whole post. The point i'm trying to make is what he wrote about is exactly what I remember. I also had similar issues during childhood while growing up in this life-time.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

galactic.no...

You could be one of the Janos people.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashes1221

I hope I am replying to the right person. I am new to this site. I just got done writing my reply and the page refreshed and I think I lost it all. Anyways, I am going to write it again. My species were very human like. I don't remember using money or eating food. During the war, I never saw the other races. I just remember seeing tons of ships/craft flying over head. It was truly amazing. The houses and buildings were also similar. But I don't remember any lower class type houses.
I don't think I am crazy. I had flash back type dreams that are too vivid since I was a child. For sure I can sense other peoples feelings/emotions. And people who have hit me in a malicious way or tried to truly harm me have died. It happened to 3 people in my life with me doing nothing to harm them in anyway physically. I know at this point I am losing people and they think I'm nuts, but this is what happened. Other people who have been mean to me have had car accidents or gotten very sick. I don't know how this happens and I don't use " magic" or "spells" to do this to them.
If I am truly a crazy person then the other person who's post talked about almost the exact dreams/flash backs is crazy too. It really feels good to talk about this and I hope I found the right site with the right people who will help me get more information and accept what I am saying.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I haven't read all the posts, but I'll admit I'm Interested.

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Dear OP, I had the same problem as a child. But this took place in most of my dreams as a young lad. It was of another version of me fighting in a war, a world apart from our own. It was very intersting and so i tryed to find out who i really was. I recalled my name then. It was knowm as Orrin. He was a great warrior and i loved the thrill of the fight. Sadly at the end of the war, he was slayin by his former friend. It took eightteen years to pull all the parts together. To this day, i truly haven't the clue who won the war. I hope this was insightful. And no, i'm not a lier yet, i wouldn't put it pass this if people thought i was. Cheers.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Quoting OP from first post:

"I don't even know why I am writting this now, just felt that I had to.
I do not think myself any better than anyone else btw.

One of the things that I can tell you is that the United States will be invaded by foreign forces, and we will have to fight them. I also know that some of the most likely places to survive this coming war, which will include, and will start because of riots, and race wars starting in the U.S. because of the present economic problems. "

Me: Invaded by foreign forces? Who? China?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

One of the things that I can tell you is that the United States will be invaded by foreign forces, and we will have to fight them. I also know that some of the most likely places to survive this coming war, which will include, and will start because of riots, and race wars starting in the U.S. because of the present economic problems.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

Wait... what?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
probably most of us here today have lived on/in other planets in this solar system and beyond
we dont remember because humans dont have 'instant recall' of their previous lives or a clue about future ones
edit on 16-5-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Recollections of a past life in Another Planet.

No, you didn't have recollections of a past life 'IN' another planet. What you mean is that you had recollections of a life 'ON' another planet!

It really does my head in seeing awful grammar like this. You often see the word 'that' used instead of the correct 'than' and it really is immature and unintelligent. America...please learn to speak and write the English language correctly. There is no way I am able to take any poster seriously with such childish errors in grammar.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Looks like the ElectricUniverse was on to something. Is he still here?

Besides does anyone know if any regression-therapist has ever tried to move forward through their clients memory?

And for the invasion, don't worry, it will be only a Russian/Chinese/ISIS cooperative attack. Nothing for you guys to worry about...And Aliens...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Perhaps this planet you speak of was Maldek?

www.lawofone.info...

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: JackHill

Looks like the ElectricUniverse was on to something. Is he still here?

Besides does anyone know if any regression-therapist has ever tried to move forward through their clients memory?

And for the invasion, don't worry, it will be only a Russian/Chinese/ISIS cooperative attack. Nothing for you guys to worry about...And Aliens...
If you mean into the future-

the future isn't set. there are only probabilities that have varying degrees of presence in our current timeline

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW

"The future isn't set" is an assumption, you stated it as fact and I'd be carefull with that. Because looking back there is definetly a pattern of "big events", even with a formula to describe the distances between the events and the "mass of impact" they have on society.
If I assume, my soul is connected to the timeless wave of information, then going forward in time should be possible, because the journeys of my soul, would more or less happen timeless=> at the same time=> in a time-vacuum.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
And for those who care: I found someone making regression hypnosis therapy with afew years into the future progression.
That's super interesting.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Im very careful

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
wow reading your experience frankly kinda scary's me because you describe a war in detail to the same war i have been seeing over and over again. Strange to think my memory from when i was 5yrs old to drive me to repeat a past life memory in order to better understand that dream I looked into my past lives. Because at that time i was curios to know who I was and now i know and i know what is It I must do. And people may think what they want but u describing a war to the t let me know im not crazy but i know now that there are other people out there that have experienced the same. So Thank you for share

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join