It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recollections of a past life in Another Planet.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
interesting thread.

here's a quiz:

1) enlil wanted to wipe the earth with a flood because

--a) we were too noisy and he couldn't sleep
--b) our love making was too noisy and he couldn't sleep
--c) the place had become increasingly more evil and negative
--d) the whole planet was polluted, environmentally and genetically, and what few humans remained, were being treated like heads of cattle and eaten as a food source since the flora and fauna of the planet died off from pollution and massive drought.

once i see what people in the thread think the answer is, i'll contribute to the thread topic

[edit on 31-3-2009 by undo]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
My answer is because he is a renegade et, and the war that was fought over this and perhaps just a war between positive factions and renegades, but harmed mars, earth and other ets in their own home systems, is perhaps ongoing, wether hot or cold I dont' know. But I believe enki/enlil is the annanuki group that has its stronghold on this planet, to our detriment. That their contracts of non-involvement and non-massive flyovers are illegal as they are crimes, imagining they have ownership over us and souls.
We need to be free.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

mystiq,
the idea he is a renegade comes from your understanding and is your opinion. nothing wrong with having an opinion! but let's work with the material available for the moment.
those were the options offered in the ancient texts.
the first two are sumerian-akkadian in origin.
the next is biblical
and the last is from the book of 1enoch (hebrew pseudopigraphia).

since you aren't going to answer it, i will attempt to decipher it for you.
they are all telling the same story.
the "noise" was from genetic experiments, carried out on the lifeforms on this planet, including on humans and animals. it wasn't about making love, it was about genetic hybridization. the results were very bad, particularly for human and animal life. and as the ecology of the planet went into a tale spin, the hybrid rulers and their offspring, took to eating the surviving humans....for dinner.

the text was then ever so slightly mistranslated in almost every case, but if you put them altogether, shake it up and toss it out on the table, you begin to see the patterns and the story reveals itself.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Yes, I know about the Sumerian tablets, and also the Terra papers. The bible link is definately a part of this. Thats why I included the thread with reconpilots posts on it above as this is all related to the bloodlines, and the very tragic history of the human race. I can feel his energy by the way, so the opinions I'm running with are based on some of my strong feelings of sorting through this. I believe these religions are slave religons to divide and conquer us, and remember the war that harmed my people on Mars, and earth was devastated. This was shown me via et script to start with, the very ones I'd experienced at least since I was 4 or 5 when I first sighted the grey, and it appears because the script was Jim Spark's, to be his group, or probably would not have responded to it as its a recognition protocol. So theres an inner sensing that theres some very bad renegades controlling this planet, and have for quite some time.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

well if you've read my stargates thread, you know my theories about mars and earth. but just in case you don't, or missed that part, here's my take on it:

there were 7 gates (at least) on earth. the biggest one was in the persian gulf on the floor of the gulf, and was part of something called the EYE OF RA gate system. (the sumerian, akkadian and babylonian texts called it THE ABZU (gate) and TIAMAT (wormhole), the biblical texts called it THE ABYSS or BOTTOMLESS PIT) the persian gulf gate was called "Sokar" and the one on mars, was called "Hathor", together they were called THE EYE OF RA gate system.

anyway, both planets (mars and earth) were inhabited. humans were enslaved on both planets. as technology advanced, the plight of the humans grew ever worse. the book of 1enoch says, that as people died, their cries were heard in heaven and God responded in the way he felt would best deal with the situation. He wiped both civs, killed off all the hybrids, washed the planets of pollution and saved the remaining humans. And he did this in the most unique way... he had enki open the gates on both planets, one of which acted like a giant drain (on mars), and the other like a giant faucet (on earth). all the waters of the deep were sucked from mars and pumped into the earth's oceans via the gate system. the eye of ra destroyed the planet. or as it says in the epic of gilgamesh, the flood weapon wiped the place clean.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
(p.s. the red disk on hathor's crown
is not the sun. it's mars)

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Your thread was very long, and I have to admit to skimming through middle a bit. The thing is this is such a complicated issue. You did some really good research on that thread and another one by Shockra was good too: Star Gates and 2012. I've sent people to both the stargate threads and reconpilots as somewhere in this entire mess, lies some real history of our planet and sets up a scenario where renegades seem to be controlling this planet and others, wish to free it or deal with them, but where our plight is so great is because we are contributors and enablers for the leaders that are doing this. We're seen as co-conspirators to their inhumane enslavement of this planet.

Anyway, I really appreciated reading that thread. Awesome work.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

zorgon came up with the concept that perhaps that's where the water on mars went. when he said that, alarms went off in my head! i had been reading and developing the theory of 7 gates, based on the sumerian 7 birth goddesses and the tendency for later civs to deify inanimate objects of "ritual significance." it appeared as if the abzu had been deifed by the time of marduk's enuma elish, when in fact, it had always been an object from which the gods were born. tying those ends up, lead me on the trail of the story of the bull of heaven. same thing as the eye of ra gate system.
the 7 reins of the bull were the 7 sisters (the pleiades). it all fit.

and there, perched ceremoniously (and tellingly) on the head of hathor depictions, is the proof... the red disk of mars, surmounted by bulls horns. the hathor gate on mars.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Theres a huge wound in the planet, and it has one of the solar systems largest volcanoes on it. From my memory, there appeared to be a war that was carried on throughout the solar system. I think there was a severe loss that occurred to the planet that perhaps ripped a chunk out and the atmosphere. Though from what I was told, many survived, or even were underground, but even now writing, my heart just got horribly stricken again. One of my memories was underground there, rather advanced living conditions. It seemed that the surface and beneath the surface was used extensively.

We need to become free.

Edit to add:
What you just described would have been quite a shocking form of warfare. But at the time of the wars when I was taken off planet, atlantis and lemuria existed, and yet when I reached earth, the planet was flooded, with an enormous loss of life and gather they had perished.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
the opening chapters of genesis are a highly condensed affair and the translation into english didn't do it any favors. but let me summarize what i think it means.

it says basically that we were created in the image of God. now God is a spirit being. if we were created in his image, it's logical to follow that means we were created as spirit beings not humans. the human creation part, which is interwoven into the genesis text, was not God's doing...it was Enki's doing. Thusly why it says LET US MAKE MAN IN OUR IMAGE. The oral histories of the hebrews had combined both the creation of our spirits and our physical bodies (2 different creations). part of the creation info is not only interwoven between the two stories of enki and enlil but is also layered on top of each other. meaning it's the same story told over and over again from slightly different vantage points, each time with different information. when it's all combined, the final picture emerges.

we were tricked into these "meat bags" by Enki, as some people call them, in order to enslave us. as one fellow put it, it's entirely possible the gate system had a meat bag materializer on it..so that when a spirit being passed threw it, they were put into a physical body for venturing around the planet (like donning a spacesuit for a walk in a hostile environment) where the gate was located. but once we got here, the gate system was shut down.

now follow me here a moment. what if physical beings (us) are the anomalies and the spirit beings make up the bulk of the population of the universe? afterall, if the spirit is eternal and the body only temporary, the eternal population's gonna have alot more members than the spirits trapped or travelling in meat bags. : /

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Undo has anyone ever told you that you are remarkable! You write so much that makes sense its not even funny.

For a while now I've been wondering what the alien relationship with the soul is. On most threads you find about aliens they don't go into that aspect. I'm not learned on ufo's and aliens its all kind of new to me. What I hear most people talk about I think to myself you are missing the true self the spirit/soul how does that link up with aliens?

When I read this post I thought omg this person understands what I'm trying to figure out. I asked a person once if enki made these bodies how did he get the souls into them? Or where did the souls come from you may create a body in a lab but I don't believe the soul would come with it. So how is the soul placed there? What you said in this post makes very good sense.

I do have a question for you on this. When we astral travel are we using the same tunnels as the star gates? Are they the same things? I call them tunnels because they look like tube type tunnels of swirling white with a green tinge to them with a platform at the end of them that lets you enter the tube part. Is this what a star gate is? Or is a star gate something totally different?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
well it's just a theory. but i think sitchin was right -- that what sounds like only jehovah is actually jehovah and company, and that the hebrews ended up attributing to one being, the activities of two or more members of the divine council, the head cheese, jehovah or enlil (?), and in the case of physical bodies, enki (the serpent). the theme is carried further in the new testament, where it is explained that the body and the spirit are at war with each other... like our bodies are really our burden rather than our blessing.

where the theory springs a leak is figuring out how our children end up as spirits trapped in physical bodies.

as far as astral travel, i really don't know. i believe i've had an oobe before, but i don't recall a tunnel. it is interesting though that many people who have near death experiences describe gates and tunnels

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   
great read i could relate to you in alot of ways almost too much as if i wrote this and am reading about my life experiences kinda hard to explain

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Is it possible the planet you are from is the planet that created the Moon by crashing into Earth?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
How does this information reach your brain? Are they dreams. If you are awake, is it like a hallucination where what you would normally see has been replaced with a movie? Or is it in your head like a vivid memory?

I was introduced to a man in a strange way 11 years ago. After we had become friends, he told me he remembered a past life on Mars where he had fought the Sun God Ra and lost and that he and his faction were forced to move to Earth where they built the pyramids. He also told me that many "martians" are living typical human lives but will have the memories and purpose restored in the future and that I am one.

At the time, it seemed like a joke. Over the last 11 years, I have become obsessed looking for answers. I spend/waste so much time on this site (an hour a day at least) that my wife thinks I have a serious problem. I starting to get sick of it but I want to be ready for the disasters I know are coming.

Most of the time my visions come during sleep, but I have also often gotten, and still get visions while awake. At times they are more like thoughts, but visions of the past lives, or present lives of other people that I see are more like watching a movie, but being one of the characters. When I have seen what I believe are the lives of other people I feel different, I feel like that person. I have different dreams/goals, and have a different view of life.

I have had occasions in which people have asked me what will happen in the future and my mind has gone blank, I have spoken without thinking, and not being able to stop myself. This does not happen often, but it does happen.

The visions that I have had in the past about police/military personnel rounding up people has been increasing in the past few months. Although I haven't seen one of these visions for about a month or so.

A friend of mine from whom I hadn't heard for a couple months, and whom I know does not frequent websites like this one, or listens to stations like coasttocoastam, wrote me an email in which she explains she has also had an increase in such visions of people being rounded up. She has even gotten prepared to leave with her family within minutes when this will happen.

These visions started for me at least 3-4 years ago or so, and back then I believed these visions were probably related to illegal immigration, but as time has gone by, now I know that is not the case.

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I want to tell the truth.

This is in great part the reason why I came back.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Thankyou for the thread, and hello to all my friends I have been missing, it has be a joy to read all you guys have written,

You are welcomed, and I am glad that you found this post. BTW, you never did awnser in the u2u if the name Antaris is familiar to you. I don't know if Antar was the name of the planet which we destroyed, but throughout my life that name has always been in the back of my mind and I know it is, or was the name of a planet.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by amigo
Hi ElectricUniverse, et al;

Very interesting experiences, to say the least.

After reading this thread so far, a question came up in my mind, namely how will we distinguish friend from foe, when I think the foe can most likely "mask" themselves.

Also, as an observation/comment, which to me reads like a catch-22, is it wise to put out so much information out into the open about one's self?

Please don't get me wrong, I understand what I read so far in this thread and am looking forward to reading more. Yet on the other hand, the opposing force(s) are being given information as well about those who are posting, therefore becoming potential targets.

Thanks.

I overlooked this post, and I apologize.

Just like Mystiq said, you will feel those who are good, and those who are evil. It has nothing to do with race because you will find good and evil in all races, including in humans. However, there are certain races which for the most part their intentions are evil, since they seek to use and even harm other races.

As for your concern about the information being given, I feel that those observing sites like this one really have no idea of the whole picture, and do not know much about this.

Posts like this one are either totally ignored, or labelled as fantasy. At the end, even though many people will suffer like never before because of what is to come, imo I feel that the balance will tip once again towards the good side, and even if it doesn't the part of us which really matters will never be controlled by anyone. At the end we are energy, and our concious eternal energy cannot be trully controlled by those who have evil in mind.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Mystiq, I am floored. I sat here for twenty minutes crying my eyes out. My eyes actually hurt.
I have never had a feeling like this in my entire life. When I said on the other thread it felt like you hugged me, it was true, wasnt it!!!
To the OP, Im sorry I didnt mean to get on your thread and babble, Im just so confused and relieved at the same time. I feel like I belong on this thread, I cant explain it.

It is ok, there is no need to apologize.
I made this thread to convey some of my experiences and visions, and for others to convey theirs. You are more than welcomed to express your own spiritual experiences.

I can tell when people are being truthful even through posts, and i speak my mind so when I sense/feel that someone is being untruthful, is condescending, and conveys a sense of superiority I call the bluff of those people.

I know that you, Mystiq, Anatar, and most of the people responding are truthful, and want to share their experiences and learn more about other people's experiences.

I also feel a connection with many people who have posted in the thread, including you, Mystiq, and Antar to name a few.

We all have chosen our paths, way of life, religion, or spiritualism in general, but all paths lead to the same goal at the end.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Either this is BS or it's a hallucination. Sincere. But still a hallucination.

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Since the doctors could not find anything wrong with me, exept that I was very intelligent for my age, she took me to Catholic priests who would claim I was possessed by the devil,

Um ... no. Catholic priests do not proclaim people to be possessed by the devil. It takes a special study set up by the Bishop to investigate a case and only the Bishops office will declare someone possessed. Even that is EXTREMELY rare.

so I was put on Catholic organizations such as the Opus Dei,

Um .. no. No one is 'put on' Opus Dei. That is a group that is much like a Third Order. People are CALLED INTO IT .. not placed in it like rehabilitation. It's ADULTS who get together fraternally to pray, read scripture, go to mass, go to holy hour, and to study church teaching.

but of course I never showed any type of demon possession, never had any shakes, or epilepsy, or showed any signs of dementia of any kind.

You just contradicted yourself. If all those priests allegedly said you were possessed then there would have been some type of sign, and yet here you say there were no signs of possession.

Dementia is not a sign of demon possession. It's a disease.

Some of the other experiences would appear to some to be demon like, but they are not, at least most of them.

That's what demonic activity does. It will appear mostly as something friendly or as a being of light ...so you will invite it in ... but every so often the true evil nature will come through.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Either this is BS or it's a hallucination. Sincere. But still a hallucination.

You can say whatever you like, but at the end what you are stating is nothing more than ignorant responses.

Um ... no. Catholic priests do not proclaim people to be possessed by the devil. It takes a special study set up by the Bishop to investigate a case and only the Bishops office will declare someone possessed. Even that is EXTREMELY rare.

Yes...Catholic priest can say things like this without going to a Bishop....

Um .. no. No one is 'put on' Opus Dei. That is a group that is much like a Third Order. People are CALLED INTO IT .. not placed in it like rehabilitation. It's ADULTS who get together fraternally to pray, read scripture, go to mass, go to holy hour, and to study church teaching.

Um...yes I was put in an Opus Dei group/club called ATAZAR in Spain. My mother was nursing an old lady who was rich, and her son who was an older man also, set it up so that I was made a member of ATAZAR when I was a boy in Spain....

BTW club Atazar was/is set up for young boys, not only to pray, learn latin, and have study sessions to help with school. We also had many outside activities, such as going hiking in the surrounding mountains close to Madrid. We explored caves, and did other outdoor activities.

We also had games in which for example a catholic priest, or one of the adult volunteers would ask questions from the bible and you would get points if you awnsered right and after a certain time when we would get enough points we could choose from prizes.

Want to call them in and find out if I was a member of club Atazar ?......

You just contradicted yourself. If all those priests allegedly said you were possessed then there would have been some type of sign, and yet here you say there were no signs of possession.

I did not contradict myself. This is what a Catholic priest told me when I sincerely told him the things I have seen...

Dementia is not a sign of demon possession. It's a disease.

Where did I say it was?.....

That's what demonic activity does. It will appear mostly as something friendly or as a being of light ...so you will invite it in ... but every so often the true evil nature will come through.

Now you are the one contradicting yourself....first you claim this is BS or hallucination, and now you claim to know everything about demonic possesion, and what i experienced is demonic possession?.....

If you don't have anything constructive to say, it is better if you don't participate at all....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join