It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recollections of a past life in Another Planet.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I was reading a post about the "Mars records" and decided to post this.

I remember when I was but about 2-3 years old, I ran into my parents bedroom, saw for the first time a mirror, and saw my image. I had been running around the house, and I just stopped to look at the mirror after I noticed it, and I remember telling myself that was not me.

I kept saying this, and I saw as my face changed in the mirror, but I must have blocked whatever I saw for whatever reason because all I remember is the change in my face but I can't remember what I saw.

However, I have had memories of wars, and living in another planet. I am certain it wasn't Mars, and it wasn't Earth either because my people decided to destroy our planet, which caused chaos in the entire Solar System, and this helped to mitigate a war, and stopped many of the conflicts which had been ongoing for many years.

There were several races we were fighting, many of them in our own planet, and there were also people we fought who were similar to us. My people looked human as far as I remember, but there were many conflicts, and different factions, and races trying to take over, so it was decided that the main planet where the fighting was occurring, which was our home planet, would have to be destroyed.

During the final conflict which destroyed our planet, the last migrations to Earth occurred, and I remember being in one of the ships coming to Earth.

There had been some migrations to Earth before, and I remember that traveling to Earth was restricted, but there were already some colonies on Earth.

Since I was very small I would spend whole days just looking at the skies, and at the stars as if waiting for something, not thinking about anything, but just looking, and waiting.

I have seen other visions also about the future of Earth, and what we are about to go through.

I am not making this up, and I really don't care what anyone thinks.

I don't use any illegal drugs, or alcohol. My own mother had taken me to doctors when I was a child, even during my adolescence, to see if there was anything wrong with me, in part because strange things would happen around me, and because of the things I would tell my parents, about future, and past events.

Since the doctors could not find anything wrong with me, exept that I was very intelligent for my age, she took me to Catholic priests who would claim I was possessed by the devil, so I was put on Catholic organizations such as the Opus Dei, but of course I never showed any type of demon possession, never had any shakes, or epilepsy, or showed any signs of dementia of any kind.

Some of the things that would happen were/are for example tvs turning on/off by themselves. Even those wall ACs which you have to turn a dial would at times turn on, or off whe I was present and one of my parents was in the room. Some of the other experiences would appear to some to be demon like, but they are not, at least most of them.

It was hard adjusting to life on Earth. I was not like most children. I would not pay attention to class, even though later on in life I would graduate with honors in high school, and even in College without much effort in my part.

The strange thing is, even though I wasn't paying attention to class, I remember everything as if looking at a movie.

I can think back and remember any time of my life as if I was watching a movie. However, there were some things I would forget of my experiences as a boy, such as names of streets, or the names of some people, but I can recall conversations as if I was listening to them today.

I never did tell my parents about what I remember of my past life because I knew it would upset them more, but the things I told them I had no control over, they would just blurt out of me without me being able to do anything about it.

I have been told by my best friend, who is like a brother to me, and my ex-wife that I would speak in a different tongue when I am asleep, and I do remember dreams in which I could speak some other language, and I could understand it in my sleep, but once I wake up I would not remember that language.

I know there are some parts around the Earth that have entire forests, and even lakes underground. I remember meeting people down there, but I don't remember seeing any cities.

Throughout my whole life I have also had dreams in which I was taken inside spaceships, and I would meet other humans. I can't remember if those people who pilot those ships were of other races, but I remember meeting humans, just like me.

I have been told strange things by people I had just met, and people who would become my friends because we had an affinity.

During a regular class in Middle High our professor was sick, so a substitute came to give classes. She was an older woman, probably age 55, and the strange thing was she was looking at me during the entire class. My classmates would make jokes about it, at the end of the class she approached me as I was leaving, I stood in front of her, and after everyone left she just told me I had something important to do in my life, and I would find out what it was in time. I had never met this woman before in my life, and I don't remember her from any time.

I have had two more people tell me almost the same thing. The most recent person I saw explained to me that I would meet, and be some sort of convoy for an extraterrestrial race, and that I was supposed to guide certain people, and help them survive what I know is coming.

I don't even know why I am writting this now, just felt that I had to.
I do not think myself any better than anyone else btw.

One of the things that I can tell you is that the United States will be invaded by foreign forces, and we will have to fight them. I also know that some of the most likely places to survive this coming war, which will include, and will start because of riots, and race wars starting in the U.S. because of the present economic problems.

Places like Montana, and Wyoming will be some of the most likely places were people will survive this, but then Earth changes will occur, one of them being a major earthquake that would rattle even the bells of churches, a large volcano in the northwest of the U.S. will explode, and there will be massive flooding in places like the east coast, Forida, ect.

This is one of the reasons why I think the Russian boy Boriska is right in somethings.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
BTW, I am neither about to start any cults, nor am I interested, nor do I have any expectations of being important. I just shared some of my experiences which I think might help some people somehow.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
absolutely wonderful read.

That is about it.

Shouldn't be long before tis moved the Gray Area.

Powdered Milk your parents fed you? or something else

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Very intriguing read my friend and one I can relate to.

I often wonder, due to the teaching of that word "imagination", what really is imagination and what is your soul's past; if you believe in that type of stuff, which I do.

Starred and flagged, peace!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Interesting, I do say.. Can you recall any type of situation where a choice that would have altered your future and prevented you from fulfilling your destiny and alter fate did not turn out for unexplainable or explainable means, do you believe in destiny? Do you have a feeling that if you were to choose to do something that would prevent you from accomplishing what is destined would somehow be inevitably stoped and just plain not possible, for example death?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I'm curious about not recognizing yourself when you were 3. You go on in great detail about other memories after mentioning that. Did these memories happen while you were 3, or did these memories trickle back over a length of time?

I guess I don't understand how a 3 year old would know what war is.

edit for typo

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Like the others, I found it an interesting read although I couldn't shake the underlying I'm special vibe that seemed to be ever present.
Are you writing a book?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by matth
Very intriguing read my friend and one I can relate to.

I often wonder, due to the teaching of that word "imagination", what really is imagination and what is your soul's past; if you believe in that type of stuff, which I do.

Starred and flagged, peace!

But what is imagination really? Einstein himsel said: "imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge has limits, while with imagination there are no boundaries."

If you think about it, imagination is nothing more than thoughts, and thoughts are energy. Energy is infinite, it has no beginning, and no end. Most people just remember part of cycles, as in the current life, and at times there are people, like many others including myself lucky enough to remember some past lives.

But do we really "create" anything through imagination? I have often wondered about that, and I have always come to the same conclusion.

Even science tells us "energy cannot be created, nor destroyed, it just transforms". So there is no way that we can create any thoughts, since energy is infinite, but what I am certain we do is we can be vessels, or channels for energy/thoughts. Of course, there are thoughts which have to do with our daily lives.

It is very possible that some of what we call imagination, and what we channel gets confused by our brains at times, because after all, we are also human. But even those confused dreams people sometimes have, are thoughts/energy which we did not create, but rather that was channeled.

It is also true that many dreams are but your unconscious trying to tell you something about a problem in real life, or just about ordinary things you did during the day that gets garbled, and at times it is confusing to people. However, in my own experience I have had visions, while being awake, and I have been able to see near future events, what I also deeply believe to be future events, and I believe it was a way for my spirit to tell me that there are preordained things in life.

I have been able to see for example what will happen throughout the day before it happens, but this most of the time occurs within a few seconds, and then as the day unfolds I have been able to foretell, and even say what people would say, and what they would do. However, this does not happen always, and I have no control over it.

Most people go through life thinking they can forever control their destiny, but I have learned that at the end, even with some free will, we always choose what our spirits had agreed to experience, and do in this life.

We are much more than just a brain, dominated by electrical discharges caused by chemical reactions in it, and our bodies. We, just as everything else, are made out of energy, and energy is eternal. Our true selves, our spirits decide what we should experience in the present life before we enter our current bodies. Our souls are the collection of all our emotions, and moral ethics that we pick up through our experiences through life.

Back to your question. Imagination are not thoughts that we just create out of nothing. There are more than one universe, there is a multiuniverse which is infinite, and in it is the collection of all thoughts that exist, all the energy that exists, which again, is not created nor destroyed, but rather transformed into other forms of energy until we become an entity and become self aware. I could always be wrong of course, but deep inside I know that this is part of the truth of what we are, and what everything that exists is.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
Like the others, I found it an interesting read although I couldn't shake the underlying I'm special vibe that seemed to be ever present.
Are you writing a book?

I don't feel myself more important than anyone. I am just one of those people whose spirits has decided to remember part of what we are in this life. I don't have any thoughts of grandiose, as there are many other people like myself out there. We all have a destiny to fulfill, some people remember, most people don't remember because they are not supposed to remember in this life.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by f3rm1N
Interesting, I do say.. Can you recall any type of situation where a choice that would have altered your future and prevented you from fulfilling your destiny and alter fate did not turn out for unexplainable or explainable means, do you believe in destiny? Do you have a feeling that if you were to choose to do something that would prevent you from accomplishing what is destined would somehow be inevitably stoped and just plain not possible, for example death?

Even death for the most part is part of the experience we are supposed to go through, so it is part of our destiny.

But, within all of this order there is chaos too, so yes, it could very well be possible that something happens to you that you were not supposed to experience. I guess is part of the challenge to either get something positive from our experience, or think only negative and hence not fulfilling our destinies.

Although most people would not do it, you also have a choice as we speak, to live, or die. But if you don't accomplish what you are supposed to experience in this life, you will have to do it again in another life. Again, this is the accumulation of my own experiences. I don't think anyone has all the awnsers. We can be just lucky enough to glance at a small portion of what everything really is.

[edited to add comment]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
What a stimulating and fascinating read.

I've studied previous stories circulating reading past lives on another planet, especially the infamous Russian star child.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

I'm curious about not recognizing yourself when you were 3. You go on in great detail about other memories after mentioning that. Did these memories happen while you were 3, or did these memories trickle back over a length of time?

I guess I don't understand how a 3 year old would know what war is.

edit for typo

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Blanca Rose]

It all started when I was a really small child. I have had these experiences, and visions, throughout my life, even during the present I still get to see some hints of what I think is the future.

As a child living in a third world country, which is a dictatorship, I remember seeing in my, i should say OOBE, as I flew, and for the first time saw a skyscrapper at night before I even knew what it was, and seeing part of a city such as Chicago, or New York at night, before I ever saw it on television, or a magazine.

One of the many experiences I also keep having is that during many of my dreams, I see the world through the life of another person. Sometimes a child in a Middle East country. Sometimes a young adult in rural U.S., ect.

The thing is, that when I have these experiences I see what happens normally in the life of a person. I am not sure if these are also past lives, or if I am able to see, and experience the lives of other people.

In these cases, I understand fully well whatever language is being spoken. but these experiences let me see what goes on in the life of other human beings.

Part of what I have seen as future events, are that I have seen at least two, or three what seem to be nuclear explosions happen in what I think are American cities.

I have also seen myself in a future war, that i know will happen worldwide, in the near future.

I have seen the police round up regular people, but I am not sure why this happened.

What my experience has also taught me is that the current Climate Change is happening not because of us humans, but rather something else. The Solar System is never static, or on the same region of the galaxy, nor is the galaxy always in the same region of the Universe. As our Solar System goes through the regions of the known Universe, our Solar System encounters regions that radically can change the environment of the Solar System, and even Earth.

The one main reason I am here is because of this. What many people thought would never happen, is going to happen. Although I don't see the Earth being completely destroyed. There will be people that will survive, and sooner or later we will finally get in contact with other races which exist in our Solar System.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
ElectricUniverse, I don't know if I'm remembering (from what I read) correctly, but it sounds like the Sirian war. When they were all fighting and some migrated here. I could be screwing this up - I don't know...
But does that name Sirian or Sirius sound vaguely familiar?
Peace.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
What a stimulating and fascinating read.

I've studied previous stories circulating reading past lives on another planet, especially the infamous Russian star child.

Yes, also because of my own experiences I have studied the cases of other children who can remember past lives. It is a real experience.

It is part of the reason why I think what Boriska has said about his past life, and what he claims will happen in the future is at least in part true.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Starred and flagged for this wonderful thread. My only past life memory involves mars, and its related to my experiences with ets. The memories came in 3 parts, and were very difficult emotionally and physically on me. The first was when all the dots in my life as an experiencer that would never come together for me did, as well as a initial memory concerning mars, when I viewed Jim Spark's et script for the first time. Within a few days we had our first sighting of a craft, my whole family, here (had had sitings earlier in my life) and a year of sitings followed. The first memory was initiated with an intense emotional response to the script. This incredible river of sorrow was rushing through me, and I was shocked, as I usually have a pretty good grip on my emotions. Being somewhat psi I decided to explore the energy packet and field, thinking this had to do with the abductions.

I saw a group of children, of which I was one, and I have no words to describe this, words fail actually. I felt the interconnectedness we all had, the complete knowledge and appreciation we all felt for each other, the belonging to this group was intense. I understood that we were an advanced race, human looking, therefore nordic, and we had survived many catastrophes on a long journey to this place and we were proud of our culture, our science and knowledge and arts, and advancements. We were a soul group as well, having journeyed long together through many lifetimes.
Then, suddenly I saw a planet recede quickly from view. I knew I had lost everything and mostly everyone and that it was heartbreaking for me, as this was my family grouping. I didn't recognize the planet as mars then. I had only seen mars as a orangey planet. This planet was indigo blue with streaks of orange like a marble. Well I've seen these pictures now, and that was mars.

The second memory happened in between the first two family sitings of crafts, so between April 12th and May 17th of last year. I was watching a youtube video based on alot of pictures from marsanonalyresearch.com, and felt this dizziness and nauseas response as I reached to the screen with the words, "are my people still alive. are they still there? did they survive?" I was stunned, and had a grinding, shifting inside, like a mountain moving, and that feeling didn't go away for almost a week, and I was reeling from it.
I didn't see the details of daily life, but saw an overview of a war, at its end.
Again I knew we were a close knit group of human looking nordic people, that I loved everyone. I was aware of looking through a tunnel of time that was enormous to humans, but a decade, and practically nothing to my soul.
Either 12,000 years ago as some say, to 26,000-36,000 as Hoagland gave in a project camelot interview, perhaps longer.

I was child of around 11 or 12 human years, and was being forced or taken off planet to earth, with everyone I knew dying. There was an enormous war, that was taking place in the solar system and on earth. I didn't want to leave. I don't know if my mother was alive, but I just wanted to stay and die with her. The next thing I saw was earth and an enormous deluge that was happening. I believe Lemuria and Atlantis where going down at this time as well. I also believe the wrong people won that war and had control of earth.
This last belief isn't from the memory, just from research into the stargates, and what reconpilot said.

The third memory occurred when I watched an Alex Collier video for the first time from a link on an ats thread. It had many parts and was on youtubes.
As soon as I began it, I paused it for 20 minutes and started feeling dizzy and that grinding feeling again. This time I didn't see the horrible cataclysmic disaster that took out two planets like last time, where I felt the entire energy field of the universe reverberated with a discordant gong of sorrow over the loss of lives. This time I knew what he was going to say, was about a journey that my soul had walked. Instead of the previous feeling of thousands of years being nothing to my soul, this journey felt like a long one. I knew we had survived many catastrophes and had been on the planet that was destroyed. Sitchin called it tiamat, but Collier gives the nordic name for it I believe. All the way back to the mythical lyrae (don't know if its really the place or the protocol name for a more protected place, but the ideas the same).

In any case, I think this has something to do with why I'm an experiencer. It seems to be all tied up together, and I have a kind of core need to find out more about my people, though I sense that they are probably related to the nordics that are involved with the greys in my experiences. Maybe the same group even. There are a few people I've actually sensed something in already.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

This is my first post after being a lurker for many years. I felt the need to reply because like the OP I too had a funny experence when I first saw the mirror. I was also around 3 at the time and though I didnt have a past life memories, I know that seeing my image for the first time affected me. I remember saying to myself "so this is who I am this time..." It was like I knew this was my current incarnation. I also got the feeling(at the age of 3!) that I was put here for some reason; some "mission". It wasn't until years later through my seeking that I was able to understand what I felt. I was also brought up Catholic, but I never really vibed with what I was told and intuitively I felt it wasn't right for me. As I started reading about NDE's I got a flashback to that moment and stood in silence for a while. Sorry felt the need to express that.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
ElectricUniverse, I don't know if I'm remembering (from what I read) correctly, but it sounds like the Sirian war. When they were all fighting and some migrated here. I could be screwing this up - I don't know...
But does that name Sirian or Sirius sound vaguely familiar?
Peace.

I have not heard, or read about a Sirian war. I know Sirius, but by the name it sounds as if this war happened in Sirius? What I can remember, the war between races, and factions was fought on this Solar System.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blurringlines
Hello everyone,

This is my first post after being a lurker for many years. I felt the need to reply because like the OP I too had a funny experence when I first saw the mirror. I was also around 3 at the time and though I didnt have a past life memories, I know that seeing my image for the first time affected me. I remember saying to myself "so this is who I am this time..." It was like I knew this was my current incarnation. I also got the feeling(at the age of 3!) that I was put here for some reason; some "mission". It wasn't until years later through my seeking that I was able to understand what I felt. I was also brought up Catholic, but I never really vibed with what I was told and intuitively I felt it wasn't right for me. As I started reading about NDE's I got a flashback to that moment and stood in silence for a while. Sorry felt the need to express that.

Yes, the same thing has happened to me. With a few exceptions, as for example some Catholic priests claiming I was possessed by the devil, and even a nun who was imo an evil witch
I have met many good, and wonderful people in the Opus Dei. The same with other religions, cultures and ways of life.

Throughout my search for knowledge, and to try to understand what was happening to me, I have gone through stages in my life to the point of taking refuge with a Buddhist monk, who taught me a lot, but I never took the vows to become Buddhist, because it didn't feel that that was my path in this life.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Damn, I wish I knew what I was talking about in this case. Some war. I will have to get back to you. Sorry for the waste of time.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Damn, I wish I knew what I was talking about in this case. Some war. I will have to get back to you. Sorry for the waste of time.

It wasn't a waste of time. It is good to know there are other people out there who are interested, and have had similar experiences.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join