It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear IRS.... (send a letter like this one)!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I had to share something I read today that really caught my attention. It is a letter directed to the IRS, by another pissed off citizen, Ed Barnett, in reference to the April 15th "slave tax day". We should all be brave enough to send the PTB a strong letter like this.......

www.mountainhomenews.com...

Ed Barnett, he writes, "Dear IRS, I'm sorry to inform you that I'm not going to be able to pay the taxes owed on April 15th, but all is not lost. I paid these taxes, accounts receivable tax, building permit tax, CDL tax, corporate income tax, dog license tax, federal income tax, unemployment tax, gas tax, hunting license tax, fishing license tax, waterfowl stamp tax, inheritance tax, inventory tax, liquor tax, luxury tax, Medicare tax, city tax, school and county property tax up to 33% the last four years. Real estate tax, Social Security tax, road use tax, toll road tax, state and city sales tax, recreational vehicle tax, sales franchise tax, state unemployment tax, federal excise tax, telephone tax, telephone federal state and local surcharge tax, telephone minimum usage surcharge tax, telephone state and local tax, utility tax, vehicle tax, registration tax, capital gains tax, lease severance tax, oil and gas assessment tax, Colorado property tax, Texas, Colorado, Wyoming, Oklahoma, Mexico sales tax and many more I can't recall and I've run out of space and money. When you do not receive my check April 15th, just know that it was an honest mistake. Please treat me the same as the way you've treated Congressman Charlie Rangel, Chris Dodd, Barney Frank, ex-congressman Tom Daschle and, of course, your boss, Timothy Geithner. No penalties, no interest. PS, I'll make at least a partial payment as soon as I get my stimulus check. Ed Barnett, Wichita Falls."

If this is not your "cup of tea" (LOL), perhaps the link below might fit your bill.... Take a stand, NOW!

www.familysecuritymatters.org...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Lol hell yeah!
That guy lives pretty close to me, I might just mail him.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
FYI, the ole tea bag should be addressed to:

1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
Washington, D.C. 20500

Heck, I might send a whole box of tea bags....if I can afford it!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Okay. Teabagging the president just might send a very clear message. And I am sure Obama does know the subtle other refference to being teabagged.

snoogans

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I am gonna have to start saving money now to buy a tea bag, a stamp, and a envelope. But damn straight I am gonna do it.
And I am gonna tell everyone who will listen to do the same. I just feel sorry for the postal workers during that time. But hey it's worth it to me.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
LOL, "tea bag" the president.....

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by texaspike09

Good Idea, however I hope this guy enjoys his time in prison if he fails to pay it. The IRS doesnt has a sense of humor and probably would make an early example of this guy or all the other first people who send this letter to them. They will probably put those people who send these letters in the fema death camps.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Good Idea, however I hope this guy enjoys his time in prison if he fails to pay it. The IRS doesnt has a sense of humor and probably would make an early example of this guy or all the other first people who send this letter to them. They will probably put those people who send these letters in the fema death camps.

No, they would never be that good. They will make him sit there and listen to Obama begging for more money. Then when that is done with they will make him sit and look at all of the AIG folks' cash. yet he cant touch it. Then when he thinks he cant take it any more, they will have Obama's wife come in wearing tight jeans asking do these make my butt look big? Over and over again. Yep he will never ever try to get out of paying taxes again, believe me.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Good Lord, a Fema Death Camp or looking at Obama's wife's butt! Don't know which one is scarier. Send me to the Death Camp, puhleez!

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
If I send a tea bag, will the Feds show up at my door?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Does it matter?

You sent a teabag. Worst that could happen is that you get sued for perceived "Sexual Harassment."

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tide88

Watcha scared of tide88. It's called freedom of speech! Last I heard it was a right. I really like the tea bag idea though. I think I'll mail out a couple of dozen tea bags to big O

new topics

top topics

join