It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 21st 2009--The BIG Day

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny21

1) That on February 5th 1962 in the Mid-East, an actual birth of Satan took place on Earth.

that's a verra -eentarestin' ...

1962-
February 4–5 – During a new moon and solar eclipse, an extremely rare grand conjunction of the classical planets occurs (it includes all 5 of the naked-eye planets plus the Sun and Moon), all of them within 16° of one another on the ecliptic. At the precise moment of the new moon/solar eclipse, 5 celestial bodies (the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter) are clustered within 3° of each other, with the Earth in close conjunction with them. Taken in totality, this grand conjunction includes the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, with the Earth also in alignment with the Sun and Moon at the exact moment of the new moon/solar eclipse (8 celestial bodies in total).

-

[edit on 21-7-2009 by prevenge]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
If this prophecy is true, then we could narrow this down to Joe Biden. Obama was sworn into office on Jan. 20th 2009. July 21st is almost exactly 6 months later. That would leave 3 1/2 years left, almost exactly, for the rest of the presidential term. Which of course means, Joe Biden will be president for 3 1/2 years. This shows that Joe Biden is the number 1 candidate for Antichrist according to this prophecy.

right right...

but if something catastrophic happens to D.C. .. and Sec of State is out doing errands in India or wherever during the event..

then guess who gets to play Throne-Sitter from then on?

yup Sec of State Clinton.
WHos name .. Hillary Rodham Clinton is an anagram for Lady Lilith Monarch orn
could be construed as Monarchorn .. a combination or Monarch and Horn.. horn being a horn of the beast.. or horn of the symbolic Unicorn used in Britain's dynasty coat of arms.
the "one" ruler.. the "one horn"
from - wordsmith.org... =&m=&source=adv&a=n&l=n&q=n&k=1

hey.. just sayin.. everybody's expectin a male for an antichrist.

-

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

that's a verra -eentarestin' ...

February 4–5 – During a new moon and solar eclipse, an extremely rare grand conjunction of the classical planets occurs (it includes all 5 of the naked-eye planets plus the Sun and Moon), all of them within 16° of one another on the ecliptic. At the precise moment of the new moon/solar eclipse, 5 celestial bodies (the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter) are clustered within 3° of each other, with the Earth in close conjunction with them. Taken in totality, this grand conjunction includes the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn, with the Earth also in alignment with the Sun and Moon at the exact moment of the new moon/solar eclipse (8 celestial bodies in total).

That'sa verra eentarestin' to me too.. 9 years to the day before my birfday

I have found all kinds of weird associations with my birthday lol

-

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
today its my bday..i am 31 now

who knows maybe something happens and i'll have a gr8 bday!!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Happy Birthday! have a great one

I turn 20 on August 28th, supposedly the economy will collapse somewhere around August 20th - 21st

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
between this prediction "my daughters b-day , my b-day9-9-09 and who knows the countless others Im forgetting .
I think a float trip and camp out is in order for the next few days, no PC no phones don't want to know if tshtf until it does.........
I do kinda dig this thread though, I mostly avoid these but this one kept my attention star-but no flag

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Tomorrow, fascinating what a new day can bring. I enjoy the prophecy but have never really thought that it was that valuable. Even if you predict something in your eyes, does not mean that it is tangible for others. The crowning of a king/queen sounds like a positive event; why must it be negative? In my honest opinion the "crowning" of a king/queen would be near impossible in this accountable reality. For one, this king/queen would have to perform un-human acts, be unknown, and underground. I say this because if a person starts acting out in public they usually will be hospitalized or put under arrest, it is as simple as that. A world leader is not an option in this scenario becuase everyone thinks the world is crap and is run by idiots, which is debatable. Again, no one will be crowned in my eyes tomorrow, that would take a miracle

SVE

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well, once again, like all of these predictions people come up with, nothing is happening. It's mid morning here in the UK and there's nothing mentioned about any new leader or glorious king/queen about to rule us all. Not a sausage...

However, I'm sure come tomorrow, people who are desperate to believe in something will have found some event in the world that will fit their interpretation of this 'predication'.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Hey Happy Birthday,

have a Heineken on me:

Right its nearly 2 oclock in the afternoon and nothing has happened except for me cracking open the third bottle of Veltins just now

[edit on 21-7-2009 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Happy birthday!
Hope your day is wonderful

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Happy birthday, I hope you have a great day today.

As for today, I seriously doubt that anything will happen. In case no one has noticed, there is always someone posting a prediction on here that always turns out to be false. Sorry to burst everyone's bubble , but this is just another lame day of summer.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
you all are not looking out of the box.....GB is not the only country that "crowns" its deligates. Not to crdit or discredit this thread quite the contrary but i def feel that too muc emphasis is being brought to GB and all this....

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
its only 830 here on the east coast of americana... timewave zero shows a big drop on the 22nd-23rd so thats what im waiting for, this is the calm before the storm..

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman
its only 830 here on the east coast of americana... timewave zero shows a big drop on the 22nd-23rd so thats what im waiting for, this is the calm before the storm..

I am awaiting that Timewave action too. If by this time tomorrow nothing has happened... then I feel Timewave is a dud also.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Larryman

Just know that with the timewave, it's not necessarily something bad that takes place. It sometimes is something that just causes a lot of attention more or less. For example, when Michael Jackson died, there was a dip in the timewave. The dip that's supposed to occur on the 23rd though is bigger than the Jackson one.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well 2:30Pm GMT...nothing so far...

Why come there was never a dip on September 11th 2001 on the Timewave Zero? Something big happened that day..and as far as i can see there was no dip.

Anyone else find that strange?

Tsom87

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Christian Astrologer

I'm starting to see where this theory falls down already.

astrological-method

Oh but of course! See comment above!

2) And that on July 21st 2009, something very very big would happen, most likey that he would be crowned world-leader in Jerusalem and that the full, complete, incarnation of Satan would take place in him at that time and that he'd rule for 3 1/2 years.

/tumbleweeds

Now, that birthdate was also the day that the famous on-again/off-again "psychic" Jeanne Dixon (who foresaw the Kennedy assasination and called the White House to warn them)

Is this what you mean?

"dominated by labor and won by a Democrat" who would then go on to "[B]e assassinated or die in office though not necessarily in his first term."

So she guessed a President would die or be assasinated in office. She got the term wrong. The wording allows those who want to believe this "prediction" to do so even though ever President before and since has undoubtedly had someone say the same thing about them.

recieved a vision that the Anti-Christ was born. So it was something of a famous day. I knew that if it was true, if he was actually born on that day, that he would have a fake birth certificate....because there's no way he could have any power if people actually knew the real time and place he was born.

Which people?

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Very interesting - I have not read the other postings, except for the OP - yep time wave zero has something happening today/tomorrow - the webbot pin pointed these days as something "significant" happening.

What it all is? - We will FIND OUT SOON!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, if anything happened today I got my first enlisted promotion in the US Army. Otherwise like they all said happy birthday.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
reply to post by johnny21

Obama was born August 4, 1961

From what you've posted about the birth of the Antichrist, then obama cannot be considered anymore.

He is too old.

If the true AC is in fact born in Feb 1962 then Obama is the right age to be the presenter as John the Baptist was born 6 months earlier than Jesus. The set up is good.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join