It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 21st 2009--The BIG Day

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Christian Astrologer, eh?
There’s an oxymoron if I ever heard one…

Isaiah 47:13 – “All the counsel you have received has only worn you out! Let your astrologers come forward, those stargazers who make predictions month by month, let them save you from what is coming upon you. Surely they are like stubble; the fire will burn them up. They cannot even save themselves from the power of the flame. Here are no coals to warm anyone; here is no fire to sit by.”

2 Kings 21:6 – “Manasseh even sacrificed his own son in the fire. He practices sorcery and divination, and he consulted with mediums and psychics. He did much that was evil in the Lord’s sight, arousing his anger.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny21

I would have no time to do anything else if I posted in every prediction thread, but due to either divine intervention or random boredom the will of the universe has brought me here to say:

Nothings gonna happen.

I called the same thing on the 7/7 crop circle prediction. If I get enough predictions right do I get a prize?

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Is this what you are referring to?

U.K. Government Backs Blair for EU President

The article is on the front page of the Drudge Report today...online.wsj.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
what about Japan? the japanese PM is being increasingly pressured to leave office..

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
People's lives are material rich but spiritually poor. So many are discontent but are ego driven and casual judges while wisdom is ridiculed and shamed. This is the providence of the Antichrist. His words will go to the heart of these people and everything he says will seem the truth to them that hear. The world over shall love him and the prophets of God shall they hate because their words are not pleasant. Those many who say they would deride the Antichrist shall love him and take his mark and it will truly be a mark of their conscious. Whom has faith? Not in religion, not in the doctrine of your education. Whom has faith in what is inscribed upon the soul of every single person? The physical body is the temptation to preserve yourself, the soul is your conscious to simply choose to do what is right regardless of fear.

The world is ripe for the Antichrist because the heart of the world is vanity. The people are self supposed as wise and knowledgeable. They are neither.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:33 AM
link   
smells like bs to be honest. trained in this "mythical" astrological science in the same form that the three wise men did. c'mon now

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
religion is madness, its utter nonsense and is the root of all the problems in this world. Stop being so paranoid about "antichrists" and get on with your lives.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Im so pumped for the next 2 days now. gahh i cant wait to see if this is true. Since i dont believe in the anti-christ this will be something that might help determine my beliefs even farther. I dont believe in heaven or hell.

[edit on 07/15/09 by lycanlance]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny21

I have a question - could the 3 1/2 Year reign of the Anti Christ - actually be NIBIRU - Seen for the First time during the Solar Eclipse?

Think about it - destruction of the world in 3 1/2 years (2012) by Nibiru.

Also "king of Terror" quatrain from Nostrodamus - during Solar Eclipse.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I'm not exactly sure on the OP date, but I did find this date to be interesting as far as the mention of the alignment.

www.librarising.com...

It might suggest someone or something else being born on that date in the heavens.
Maybe this has more to do with asteroids and meteors.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

You exclude the people who won't accept the mark from buying or selling of anything.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
It's already July 21, 2009 so far nothing has happened yet

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I really don't see how anyone is going to be crowned as anything today, let alone the Anti-Christ. I mean, crownings are usually pompous affairs, with much ado leading up to them, and there has been no build-up. I could be wrong, they could always pop up with a sort of stealth crowning today, but it doesn't seem very likely.

This eclipse will be spectacular though. I wish I was somewhere able to see it.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 01:21 AM
link   
today is the day !!! I will become the king of earth .... you guys are in a bad position right now ... hail the king ...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
There's an article on Yahoo! about Jupiter being struck by a comet, I wonder if "Wormwood" will finally be visible today.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Right todays the big day

After the kids have had breakfast Im going to be in the garden laying stones.

Around about noon I will crack open a bottle or 2 of Veltins.

So and in other news...

About 15 hours to go until the 21st is over.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
here we go again

another bs prediction :/

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I believe something will happen today, just have a feeling

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
So, if some one keeps making predictions about certain events and eventually becomes true in soem way, does that make them psychic or heroes?

I've noticed tabloids that keep saying these same things every year. Funny how some of the evangelists are now gone though. I guess they didn't see that coming. Although, they also predicted they would be with the father. American indians have also mentioned a heavenly father as Father Sky.
& Mother Earth.

There may just be some cyclical event that triggers the collapse of the new Chinese Dam. I'd say predicting that is a big day also. I wonder who'll win the BIG DAY prediction Pool?

Congratulations! You've won with the 999,999 prediction!!

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12.21.12
I found this date a while ago because the Bible describes a period of 1260 days. This date is about 1,252 from December 21, 2012 unless I counted wrong.

BUT, my friend...... check it out...

the ejection leaves during a lunar eclipse..
and was hinted out by certain people's interpretations.. by the crop circles around that time..
and the sun's ejection is now reported to arrive during a solar eclipse
there was a lunar eclipse during christ's crucification.

From and including: Wednesday, July 22, 2009
To and including: Tuesday, January 1, 2013
It is 1260 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 3 years, 5 months, 11 days including the end date
www.timeanddate.com...

nice n' precise eh?

right at the turn of the new year..
and 20 days before someone proposedly woudl take office as the President of the United States of America.. (if there is one left then)

-

[edit on 21-7-2009 by prevenge]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join