It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passionate radio interview w/ Stephen Bassett -disclosure in the NEXT 30 DAYS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
In a March 15th 2009 radio interview Bassett goes into detail why Obama is the disclosure president and every cabinet position fits perfectly for disclosure. CIA director, Secretary of Commerce, Energy and Secretary of State. Science advisor to the President. NAtional Intelligence Chief all hand-picked for disclosure. After Obama is elected he immediately signs a presidential directive making FOIA more accessable. He also signs 2 memorandums making FOIA laws more liberal. HE makes it clear to all government agencies his will be an open transparent administration.

It should start automatically once you click below.

27:33 is where the interview starts. (It's not really a 2-way conversation, Bassett took over the show from the beginning!)

It's about an hour long.

www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the link. I will have to check it out tomorrow, I'm about to log off for tonight.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by venividivici
In a March 15th 2009 radio interview Bassett goes into detail why Obama is the disclosure president and every cabinet position fits perfectly for disclosure.

It appears as though Bassett is getting desperate. He's been saying this for a while... especially on C2C - but his argument for Obama being disclosure president is highly flawed and is based more on what he wishes to be true as opposed to what is actually true.

In the perfect world, there's a chance that Bassett may have been close to the mark but given that Obama has much bigger fish to fry (such as a flagging economy), it's completely unlikely that Disclosure will happen any time soon.

Personally, I think Bassett is just making noise in the form of sensationalism in the hopes he will be heard by the greater public and force pressure onto Obama. His previous attempts on disclosure have more or less fallen on deaf ears. The only people who gave a damn were a small percentage of the 'UFO Crowd" so he appears to be ramping his tactics up.

I think he's just made the same mistake as Blossom Goodchild by giving an exact time frame to his claims. I foresee a lot of back pedaling and excuse making as the 30 days draws to an end. You can take that to the bank!

IRM

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
It appears as though Bassett is getting desperate.

I pretty much agree with this assessment as well. I've listened to quite a few interviews with Bassett, and have checked out his website before, the main problem does seem to be in him putting a time-line.. and this is all based solely on his personal opinion.. but I would like to applaud him for sending the Obama administration a boat-load of letters, it should at least grab someone's attention.. or all the letters may just get thrown in the garbage.. take your pick

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The bottom line here is that our world leaders are not responsible for disclosure, and we should stop wasting our time and holding our breath on waiting for them to do so. Disclosure, ultimately, is up to the "visitors". If they are what they are, and are way beyond our technological capabilities, disclosure by them could happen in a minute. For whatever reason, they do not want us to know about them. And can you blame them? If I were them, and saw what we do to each other, I wouldn't want to make contact either. Observe and experiment, maybe, but I would consider us vile filth and a waste of inner and outer space. Sure, there are some good fruits on the tree, and maybe that's where abduction comes in, picking the ripe apples, but mostly, we're just on the ground rotting, waiting for the next species to come along and maybe get things right.

Just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Your probably right there Oreyeon. I kind of agree that it's up to 'ET' to disclose but by doing so, it would probably ruin the 'experiment' and observations. Of course this is just an opinion based on the premise that ET is actually here in a physical capacity.

IRM

top topics

join