It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, and Jeffry Dahmer have in common with Federal Reserve, AIG, and

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
What does Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, and Jeffry Dahmer have in common with Federal Reserve, AIG, and Investment Bankers?

They are Sociopaths.

Sociopath does not imply a sinister personality. Many sociopaths such as Ted Bundy were/are very likeable, intelligent people. Charles Manson had quite a following of cronies around him glad to do his bidding. Jeffry Dahmer was not a scary or dislikeable person.

Likewise with the Federal Reserve, AIG, and Investment Banking: The cultures of these organizations cultivate Sociopath personalities like lettuce in a victory garden.

Sociopath is a person who has no conscience, no moral compass, and no empathy for their fellow human beings. These personalities view people as targets, suckers, victims, or tools to be used for the benefit of the Sociopath. A sociopath personality may range from 1% sickness to full blown 100% Sociopath.

Sociopaths are known to have the ability to pass a lie detector test.

Learn More About Sociopaths

Sociopath - Psychopath Youtube link Part 1 (click here)

Sociopath - Psychopath Youtube link Part 2 (Click Here)

What is a Sociopath (Click Here)

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
before viewing links,
I would say the overwhelming urge, desire and execution of various devices that result in total mastery and control of their victims.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Nah you got it wrong sorry.
Federal reserve, politicians, they are psychopaths.
Not sociopaths.
They are different.
A psychopath is worse, because you wont necessarily know they are one.
They will kill you slowly, by destroying your life.
A sociopath you will soon know about when they try and kill you directly.
Psychopaths aren't directly violent, they are deceitful.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The following is from the movie "The Corporation":

THE PATHOLOGY OF COMMERCE: CASE HISTORIES

To assess the "personality" of the corporate "person," a checklist is employed, using diagnostic criteria of the World Health Organization and the standard diagnostic tool of psychiatrists and psychologists. The operational principles of the corporation give it a highly anti-social "personality": it is self-interested, inherently amoral, callous and deceitful; it breaches social and legal standards to get its way; it does not suffer from guilt, yet it can mimic the human qualities of empathy, caring and altruism. Four case studies, drawn from a universe of corporate activity, clearly demonstrate harm to workers, human health, animals and the biosphere. Concluding this point-by-point analysis, a disturbing diagnosis is delivered: the institutional embodiment of laissez-faire capitalism fully meets the diagnostic criteria of a "psychopath."

www.thecorporation.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
A Psycopath is unable to control their urge to do evil things.

A Sociopath knows the difference between good and evil and chooses to do evil to maximize their own personal gain.

Both sicknesses exhibit no remorse, no empathy, no social conscience

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal
The following is from the movie "The Corporation":

THE PATHOLOGY OF COMMERCE: CASE HISTORIES

To assess the "personality" of the corporate "person," a checklist is employed, using diagnostic criteria of the World Health Organization and the standard diagnostic tool of psychiatrists and psychologists. The operational principles of the corporation give it a highly anti-social "personality": it is self-interested, inherently amoral, callous and deceitful; it breaches social and legal standards to get its way; it does not suffer from guilt, yet it can mimic the human qualities of empathy, caring and altruism. Four case studies, drawn from a universe of corporate activity, clearly demonstrate harm to workers, human health, animals and the biosphere. Concluding this point-by-point analysis, a disturbing diagnosis is delivered: the institutional embodiment of laissez-faire capitalism fully meets the diagnostic criteria of a "psychopath."

www.thecorporation.com...

Thanks for your link.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Yes but my point nn.
A psychopath is more covert.
They will ruin your life, try and destroy you and defeat you.
Where is a sociopath, will outright cut your throat.
When you are talking about the military industrial complex, this is run more by psychopaths.
They don't think they are doing anything wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Yes but my point nn.
When you are talking about the military industrial complex, this is run more by psychopaths.

I agree, to a certain extent. Many people in the Military Industrial Complex put their personalities and minds on hold. They may never develop their own thoughts, ideas, or opinions. They tend to serve their boss letting their "higher authority" do the thinking for them?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
Yes but my point nn.

Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Recipient

Major General Smedley D. Butler - USMC Retired

"Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service."

War is a Racket...Smedley Buttler (Click Here)

[edit on 09/3/18 by nnelsosj]

[edit on 09/3/18 by nnelsosj]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Gotta Go.

Work in the morning..

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Your title is way too long. There's a good video here about these types of individuals:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

at the bottom of the page, continued on the next page.

Enjoy!

top topics

join