It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Officer Travelled 20 Years Into the Future?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Well, if the aliens are willing to wait decades for the humans engineers to begin to understand how the Alien ships work, maybe... Then again, i don't think any alien would be waiting around decades for human engineers to catch up on their technology in order for the aliens to be able to go back home.

Except time is relative. Maybe these aliens live for 1000's of years...heck, what's a few decades? Maybe they didn't wait that long. Maybe there are just periodic crashes, thus aliens are always around.

Now back on topic. Sorry

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Looks like I'll have to wait to watch it on youtube yet again, seeing as how I still cant get History Channel International on my satelite. *sigh*

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Perhaps Bill was talking about the Montauk Project? Sort of related to the Philadelphia Experiment.

en.wikipedia.org...

A bit of info from wikipedia:

Various conspiracy theorists claim that experiments began in earnest from 1982 through to 1987-1988. They claim that during this time one, some or all of the following occurred at the site. The following claims are entirely unverified:

Experiments were conducted in teleportation, parallel dimensions and time travel.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Imagine this: Pilots fly planes, not build them. If a pilot crashes, then he needs a mechanic to rebuild it. What if, what if there was or occasionally is an alien space craft crash and there are survivors. These survivor aliens would very plausibly need the help of human engineers/physicists/etc. to repair the craft. AND, given that the average pilot could not build/rebuild a plane engine (propulsion)...could we not also assume the same of alien pilots? Thus the need for humans and aliens to work side by side, as has been reported by various witnesses. It's a win/win situation. The aliens get their ship repaired so they can go home, while the humans get the advanced technology.

Aggie Man, I've not been around ATS for some time, indeed, this is my first post in a while, what you've written (as quoted) is one of the most interesting, reasonable and feasible explanations for human-alien technological collaboration I've read in a long time. Interesting because it's not far-fetched; reasonable because it shows an understanding that aliens are not necessarily highly intelligent, all knowing, all capable beings beyond human comprehension; and feasible because it's based on what we would do in similar circumstances (i.e. after a crash). I'm not saying it's the only explanation, I'm saying it seems plausible.

That's all I wanted to say.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Bill didn't give any specifics about Time Travel.

This was in the context about some ancient artifacts which were clearly depicting aircraft.

Now if someone from our time period went into the future or even our past, that would be something to behold.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by Jmurman]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Start Watching at 5:15(For context), Bill mentions it at 6:44.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I know this is gonna seem really random, but just hear me out before commenting.

My imagination has been working major overtime while reading this thread, and couldnt help but think about the footage of the lost Envira Indians captured on video in the Amazon (I think a year ago now)

This is the only footage I could find on youtube: If anyone can find the running video footage that would be great!!

Uncontacted Amazonian tribe photographed

Members of one of the few remaining indigenous tribes still isolated from the modern world brandished weapons as a helicopter flew over their village in the Amazon.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now why I was thinking of this, is that these indians have never had any outside contact, and was the first time they encountered a helicopter.

So if someone had actually succeeded in travling back in time to the Aztec's and Mayans, their arriving experience must probably have been very similiar as seen in the above footage.

Has anyone got any pics of the Aztec/Mayan Gold trinket's with the flying objects depicted on them?

I actually found one, but cannot help think it looks more like some cross between animal and bird, than an aeroplane.

Editted to add jpg file

[edit on 3/20/2009 by corvin77]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

And how would you depict something you had not seen before? Would you compare it to something you knew of that had the same types of spec's or would you just make something up as you went along?
The thing is that many ancient cultures have many writings about things like this.It isn't something that is only talked about or related into trinkets and pictographs of one race. It is worldwide and obviously there was some culture or race not from around here that was jetting around the globe back then.
Also if you "heard" of the experiments' in the 80's they had already perfected it at least 50 years earlier.
Someone along the lines has to have figured out how to time travel either now or in the future. We frankly have come ahead by leaps and bounds far faster than at any other time in our recorded history. We know more about matter for one and some have even figured out way's to manipulate it. So the premise of time travel shouldn't be thrown off as some science fiction case. But rather as something that is very likely to have been developed.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I've watched the UFO Hunters Giant Triangles segment about 2 times and I cannot find what Bill is mentioning, I can maybe guess that it was the Montauk Project , but that just seems too out there.
Anyone know how to contact Bill Birnes, He is the Publisher of the UFO Magazine but I am having trouble contacting in order to find out where I can get a hold of the documented army officer time travel cse.

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Bill said 20 years ago an Army officer went into the future, not that he went 20 years into the future... which of course would put it around the time of The Montauk Project... www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Contact info below if you really want to ask him or send him a link to the discussion... or just go to his blog...

www.ufomag.com...

UFO Magazine

PO Box 245

Lambertville, NJ 08530

posted on Mar, 17 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

I think the "Montauk Project" had to do with time travel, or at least that's what was alleged. Although, I don't think it was in the 80s.

If I remember correctly, it had to do with a pilots seat that was recovered from a crashed symbiotic space craft, kinda like the one described by David Adair at Area 51.

I think they took the chair to Camp Hero on Montauk Long Island where they experimented with it. There is supposed to be an abandoned underground Air Force there and I think that's where all this supposedly took place.

Kinda of Ironic, but I think that this particular Air force base was not that far from the site of Nikola Tesla's Wardenclyff tower.
edit on 17-3-2014 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance! What proof is there that this man-Bielek- is telling the truth? What proof is there that hypnotic regression actually works? I mean, come on guys, this is really out there. There would be SOME sort of proof of this. I have read all the reports and stories about this Philadelphia experiment and it all comes up as just plain shady on ALL sides. I have a real conspiracy to tell you guys about when I get done posting my first 20, but this stuff just seems like fiction and mental illness.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

Jesse Ventura did show on it. Not sure if it was about this guy but it did say they were traveling into space as well as time travel. Portal kinda like stargates or something.

Many call him a quack but I will take word of a seal any day.

Interested in more info. If videos please lay them out for those who can't watch them.

The Bot

top topics

<< 1   >>

join