It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saskatoon, Sasketchewan police to use mini-helicopter at crime scenes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Saskatoon police to use mini-helicopters at crime scenes

......The force will test pilot the Draganfly X6, a mini-helicopter and the brainchild of a local company, Draganfly Innovations Inc., that has been making remote-control flying machines for more than a decade. They will become the first police service in North America to use such a device to aid investigations inside a city....

It mostly talks about using it for documenting accident and crime scenes, but it sets a precedent. Just imagine the possibilities this opens up for.. surveillance...

Go to the company's website, on the main page there are videos demonstrating its portability and showing off how clear and stable its video is..
www.draganfly.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Looks like you were just ahead of your time in the reporting of this, Nasdack24K
I was quite surprised to see a business as such in Saskatoon - has won many business awards, yet no one has heard of them.

Good call!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Never would have thought that "Toone Town" would have been cutting edge on anything.

No offense Tooney's.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I can hear it now,,

Hey Mom,,!!
remember when you said,,,"i'd get nowhere playing",,Computer Games/Mintendo/Playstation/x-box,,,,

new recruits needed to fly helicopters on a monitor screen,,,, lol
lol

edit on 4-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

top topics

join