It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Illuminati site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2002 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Check it out:

www.illuminati-news.com...

I especially find this interesting:

www.illuminati-news.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2002 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Thats not just another illuminati site! Thats one of the best! The webmaster took it down a while back coz he recieved threats, someone got it back up...Also check out www.freemasonwatch.freepress-freespeech.com...

Better reserve the best sites fast, coz the CIA and FBI now habe LEGAL PUBLIC rights to take down any site they want to...

posted on Jul, 22 2002 @ 01:33 PM
link   
THe website has been permatly taken off the web the page said here read what he wrote

Dear Visitor!

I have tried very hard to keep this website up, but it has been a difficult thing to do. I am not concerned about my own safety, but my family's. I'm sad to say that I have made the decision to once again take it down. I know that this site has meant a lot to many of you, and I still want you to have the chance to take part of this extensive research. This was probably one of the most extensive websites on the subject of the Illuminati and the New Order Order on the Internet today, because it brought up many different aspects of it.

this is not right some one need to get the cd and try to bring the website back up. Idea SImon

posted on Jul, 29 2002 @ 06:47 AM
link   
You can still access this website by going to the web archive (web.archive.org...) and then type in the URL.

posted on Jul, 29 2002 @ 12:43 PM
link   
note: the website is down and his says hes got family to protect but his still willing to SELL u the CD. How nice of him

posted on Jul, 30 2002 @ 08:54 PM
link   
the selling of the cd makes me suspicious. If he was so afraid y would he sell it??

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I went to the web archives to look this site up and went to the mind-control section. I noticed that the Illuminatiorder.org administrator used many of these techniques when I questioned his motives. They didnt work so I got kicked out... hehe
. Is this mere coincidence, or is Solomon Tulbure (the administrator and Grandmaster) the real deal?

posted on Sep, 9 2002 @ 08:33 PM
link   
...is that the web host wanted him to pay for hosting services because he uses a ton of bandwidth. He said "no" because that would mean giving up some REAL info about him.

(BTW, this is "real info" that any decent webgeek could have fished out in no time flat.)

So it's down because he's paranoid and he doesn't want to pay people for the traffic he gets. Not because the FBI/CIA threatened him.

posted on Sep, 12 2002 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If the guy @ www.illuminati-news.com... was already supposedly being threatened then people already know who he is. Besides most of that stuff is a bunch of christian propaganda trying to link everything back to Satan, who by the way only christians believe in. How can you take it seriously, it is a joke. Once again, Fantastic Damage got kicked off the IO board for asking stupid question that had been asked many times and if he wanted the answer he could have found it without the disrespect he showed. I read all his posts and this alleged Mind Control technique he is claiming GM tried never took place. GM wouldn't bother with someone who says man didn't go to the moon and that the IO is just like communism. Then GM decided, I think, because so many christian morons were coming to the forum and posting irrelevant things that he would just shut the public forum down.

posted on Oct, 19 2002 @ 10:55 PM
link   
only christians? most religions believe in the existence of Satan, or a source of all evil... however, he/she goes by a variety of names... depending on the religion.

posted on Oct, 27 2002 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I sent him an e-mail.I was wanting to know if he would send to Ireland.His reply was:Hi,

The Illuminati News website was probably one of the biggest and most informative websites about the Illuminati on the Net.

You can order the Illuminati News CD for $15 including shipping (no extra to Ireland). If you are interested in The Giant Skull Webpage on CD ROM, you can email the webmaster at [email protected] (Check the Giant Skulls site out here: www.light1998.com )

Please mail cash (US dollars, no Moneyorders or checks) to the following address with your own address attached, and I'll return the CD(s) within a few days. If you include your email address as well in the envelope, I will confirm that the letter is received and the CD(s) will be mailed.

Carl Anderson
PO Box 51441
Eugene, Oregon 97405
USA

If you have any additional questions regarding this, please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, if you have a MAC computer, please let me know. Those CDs are burned in a different way.

Thank you very much,
Carl

Just incase others are interested

top topics

join