It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I having OBEs but not realising it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Firstly I hope this is in the right forum.

Ever since Mum told me about the OBE she had when she was having a traumatic labour with my sister I got interested in the possibilities of the human soul being able to live on after the physical body dies. She said she had lost a lot of blood and had to have a transfusion. At one point, she remembers being up at ceiling height looking back at herself.

So I got interested in OBEs and I've been trying various methods over the last few nights to trying and force it, and to remember it. Every single morning after I have done the relaxation procedure the night before, I have remembered my dreams like never before and they have been so intensely vivid. (full colour, being able to control things to a certain extent).

This morning I was in the state of being half awake/half asleep and I felt this strong jolt, and it felt exactly like I was being plugged back in to my physical body. It gave me a bit of a fright because it was so definite. I've had the falling sensation a few times in the past, like I'd wake up at about 3am with the feeling that I've just dropped from a foot, down onto my bed.

Could this be linked to an OBE? Maybe I'm not remembering what goes on during the experience?

[edit on 18/3/09 by dmorgan]

join