It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange metal with Symbols found near Roswell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I hadn't known about the symbols described from Roswell before...thanks for that. Has anyone tried to decode them denote a pattern or language of any sort? Did multiple witnesses report similar symbols?

In regards to the I-beam found at Roswell: The following are translations:

The I-beam contains just two words. Careful "dissection" of the glyphics revealed that there are actually 2 sets of duplicate characters. One set of each word is upsidedown and written in mirror image. The literal Greek translation of the first word, which appears in the top (reversed) and middle rows is ELEPHTHERIA.

Its English translation is FREEDOM! This new translation was more tangible, matching all the characters in the Greek. A check with the online language center, the Perseus Project, at Tufts University confirmed the meaning of the word.

OR: The message, according to UFO News, was: "FEMALE WARRIORS ARE READY AND PREPARED."

Source: www.ufoseek.org...

But I don't think this piece of metal with the strange symbols that this topic is about has anything to do with the Roswell crash site. According to the person who found it in 1985 he was metal detecting 38 miles outside of Roswell. Found this info on another web site. about a 3rd of way down.

ufologist.blogspot.com...

He has not responded to my emails as of yet.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Whiteone]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I have been living in China for 13 years. From what I know, the first picture does not resemble most older Chinese characters. Since the ancient words were drawn out as figures, there should be at least some curves/circlse on the characters in the first picture. Some do look like a part of a chinese character, but I am pretty sure they are just coincidence. To me, it somehow looks like the symbols(elements) from alchemy of the western history......

p.s. interno sorry my post count dont let me u2u yet lol

[edit on 20-3-2009 by mrhacka]

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiteone

I got similar symbols in meditation hmmm did u find anything related to the symbols.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Anglo-Saxon runes. There not just bound to the anglos but thats what they are runes!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
was this found recently?

I remember seeing something on UFO hunters once but that was a rod type thing and they only had a replica made from memory because the military confiscated the original one.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
It's odd that the metal would be all crinkled, cracked, and somewhat deteriorated, yet the symbols are in perfect condition. I have a feeling the reason why the professionals that guy has contacted don't have anything else to do with him because they think he is pulling their leg. Not that he isn't telling the truth about finding it, but he probably just found something that somebody else planted at the site as a hoax.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
The markings look like Runes. And why would aliens inscribe the metal by hand? (The markings do not look very clean/symmetrical. It looks shaky and done by hand.) ...Not even our 21st century aircraft or ships are marked by hand. And why the very poor photo/scan? Whatever this is, looks like someone is trying to perpetrate another mystery or hoax. If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck......*quack*...hoax.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Maybe it's the same cuneiform as on this crashed ufo here
28:09) it was on metal too: www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join