It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think the NWO might index food on purpose.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I noticed here in Canada, major grocery chain Superstore has different packaging for their salad greens and spinach leaves.

The old price was $5.99 CAD for 454g, (sometimes on sale for $4.99), and now they are charging $5.49 CAD for 312g. So according my math that is a 33% price increase through smaller packaging, which seems way out of line to me.

Now in comparison, if it was trucking issues, Bananas has gone up about 10%. So what I was wondering, is to what level do you think these companies might be in collaboration with the NWO crowd in making it look like a recession by such price increases, am I missing something, has costs really gone up 33%?

Here in my area there is a big push to start buying local, I am starting to think that is a good idea.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yep this is what they do to hide inflation. They did the same thing when they shipped our jobs to other countries and we bought the goods at cheaper prices...except we never noticed the cheaper prices because to us they always went up.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

The major manufacturers have been doing this sneekily for the last couple of years...instead of raising the price on goods, they redesign the package smaller, and just put it out that way. Lots of consumers have not even really noticed! Whatever the reason...greed, cost overruns, or nwo. It is happening!

join