It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube vid: "Masonic Rituals recorded and exposed by a Brother in Turkey"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
y'know, sometimes i wonder if humans ARE all sheep who WANT to be controlled by others. the only way id be joining any secret society was if i was sitting at the top of it. Here, let me be your controller - id treat u better than they do...
ha ha ha.

posted on Apr, 30 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
something that is good doesnt need secrecy.

Try marching into a corporation's board meeting. I'm sincerely doubtful that (even if they aren't reptilian Satan-worshippers) you're likely avoid getting the bum's rush.

HTH
Fitz

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

No comparison. You can't compare personal privacy with people coming together in secret to figure out how to provide "fundraising efforts" or "leadership to the community"

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

In the UK there is a witch hunt to identify Freemason lawyers and judges. Most people refused to even reply to a particular survey, which has caused drama in the British Parliament.

I'm not sure what relation you're making between those two.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by driley

Privacy is for individuals, not for groups of people.

Groups have their secrets, and that's all and well, but the Freemasons have some particularly disturbing secrets. Why do we know this? Because former members have actually exposed them.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

Actually, no. No successful revolution has ever been carried out transparently. However, the other poster seems to be making the insinuation that revolution is inherently good, which is false.

Freemasons everywhere have a duty to deny what they share behind closed doors. If they didn't want to deny, then they would simply quit out of principle.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mason mike

How about you start off by responding in the other Freemasonry threads.

Lots of unanswered questions have already been asked on ATS.

posted on May, 6 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Don't badger him, it just makes you look like you have a chip on your shoulder.

What does Church have to do with anything?

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Originally posted by mick1423
But if you're into a masonic Temple, as a follower of a Luciferian Cult,
you're definitely not, one of the Good guys..!

Masons, beleive they're spreading the Light BUT they are actualy, very
mutch afraid of the Light..!

Actually Masons must be of some religion before joining and are taught to worship their own God in their own way...

You only need to believe in a Supreme Being. You don't need to practice a religion.

Originally posted by KSigMasonthere is no god of Freemasonry. Many of the men under George Washington were Freemasons and many Freemasons are well-known 'good guys'.

The "god" of Freemasonry is the erect penis.

You'd be surprised at how many Masons deny that George Washington was one.

Who are these "good guys?" I'm sure you could find something bad about each and every one of them.

-It took several committees that had no Masonic members in it to make the seal

They wanted to put even more Masonic stuff in it, but they conceded to putting only some stuff

-The video states there are thirty three stones (I’m guessing he meant steps), but either way that number is way off.

I have to agree. There isn't even a way to count the stones, because the lines aren't drawn clearly

-The all-seeing eye is emblematical of God

Not the Christian God though

Originally posted by KSigMason-Novus Ordo Seclorum doesn’t mean “New World Order”, but “New Order of the Ages”. Someone needs another Latin lesson.

Badgering

-None of the Bush’s have ever been Freemasons

Really? George W. Bush loves doing Masonic things

-Just because Bill Clinton was on a magazine cover doesn’t mean he was a Freemason. He was in the DeMolay, but never became a Freemason.

He was still a Freemasonry supporter

-There is no definitive connection (one that anyone can prove) between Priory of Sion, Knights Templar, and the Freemasons; or to Rosslyn Chapel.

So how did Freemasonry start?

Part 2

-As I said above, there is no known connection between Templars and Freemasonry

And yet there is a degree called the Order of Knights Templar

-Hell, there is still no evidence that the Priory of Sion were connected to the Templars.

I don't believe the Priory of Sion thing either, but the Knights Templar did exist, and you don't deny that they fled from France to Scotland.

Originally posted by KSigMason-Wait, wait…because one group used nets to capture the enemy anyone that uses a net is the same as the group? So no one else in the world has ever used a net? Net use is exclusive to communists only? That my friend is what we call a non-sequitur argument.

Actually, it's a fallacy of distribution

Originally posted by KSigMason-I love how he calls pro-Mason videos “propaganda”. How hypocritical.

Because they are propaganda

Originally posted by KSigMason-Conspiracy theorists think they know why members join, but really have no idea. Most conspiracies are created out of ignorance, fear, or revenge.

Freemasons use ignorance, fear or vengeance in their own right

Originally posted by KSigMason-We are taught to be charitable

Where is your proof, that you are taught to be "charitable" ??

Originally posted by KSigMason-Also note, if anything, by the structure of Freemasonry, Freemasons would prefer a more confederate system than a unitary NWO.

A confederate system in which each section is the same?

Originally posted by KSigMasonPart 3

-As for the referencing a Hitler image, the Grand Lodge of Idaho denounced Hitler, his ideals, and the atrocities of the Nazi Party.

Of course, because they are Zionists. The video doesn't say that the Grand Lodge of Idaho worshipped Hitler.

-And the whole aura and magic talk by the narrator is setting off my crazy meter.

Truth hurts

Originally posted by KSigMason-As for the skull part, it only pertains to the York Rite of Freemasonry

So you're throwing the York Rite under the bus?

Originally posted by KSigMason-Boaz and Jachin don’t pertain to Egyptian gods; maybe someone should read the bible

Or Morals and Dogma

-As for the Jahbulon picture, nice photoshop and lying.

Which part is lying?

Part 4
-How dramatic that the ‘creator’ of these videos is ‘murdered’. Pretty sad. He has revealed nothing but only made a mockery of documentaries.

Actually, he was making a mockery of the death threats that he received

-The George Washington Masonic Memorial is a spectacular building. Each body of the Freemasons had a hand in its design.

You mean each appendent body?

-The Bohemian Club or Skull&Bones have no connection to the Freemasons.

No connection? You're clearly exaggerating

Originally posted by KSigMason-The Jewish Order has no authority over Freemasonry

What is the "Jewish Order" ?

Originally posted by KSigMasonFor future references too, some music, sound clips, and assumptions don’t make something true. There were hardly any facts given in that video, it was mostly just cooky mumbo jumbo.

Emotional appeals don't make something true either.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

You only need to believe in a Supreme Being. You don't need to practice a religion.

True.

Ummm......not true. Put down the Aleister Crowley book, and slowly back away.

What Freemason has made that denial?

God is God. The All Seeing Eye symbolizes his omnipresence.

Like what? "Masonic things" are going to Lodge meetings, which, as a non-Mason, he doesn't do.

Almost all historians, both Masonic and secular, agree that Freemasonry began with the stonemason guilds in medieval England.

The theory that the Masons came from the Templars was popular in the 19th century. At one time all the big time Masonic authors bought the story, including Pike, Mackey, and Waite.

Since that time, other evidence has been noted that disputes that theory, and we now know that Freemasonry existed before the Templars did (meaning of course that the Templars could not have created it).

I don't believe the Priory of Sion thing either, but the Knights Templar did exist, and you don't deny that they fled from France to Scotland.

It is true that some left for Scotland, and is possible that some joined Masonic Lodges. However, in Portugal, the Templars there simply changed their name to Knights of Christ, which still exists and has demonstrable historical ties to the original Templars, whereas Freemasonry does not.

Other organizations also have provable historical ties to the Templars in other countries. Outside of France, most Templars had been acquitted and they simply carried on under other orders chivalry.

It is the very first lesson a Mason learns upon his initiation.

You mean each appendent body?

Most of them.

He wasn't. Freemasonry is not connected with other organizations, fraternal or otherwise.

posted on May, 7 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Ummm......not true. Put down the Aleister Crowley book, and slowly back away.

That's what the obelisk and the Kadosh represent.

What Freemason has made that denial?

I can't remember who, but they said that pictures of George Washington in a Masonic apron may have been doctored.

There you go: proof that Freemasonry doesn't care about the Christian God. The Bible even says not to depict him using graven images.

Like what? "Masonic things" are going to Lodge meetings, which, as a non-Mason, he doesn't do.

Like holding a torch that is 33 inches long.

Almost all historians, both Masonic and secular, agree that Freemasonry began with the stonemason guilds in medieval England.

And they got their craft from the Greeks, did they not?

The theory that the Masons came from the Templars was popular in the 19th century. At one time all the big time Masonic authors bought the story, including Pike, Mackey, and Waite.

Since that time, other evidence has been noted that disputes that theory, and we now know that Freemasonry existed before the Templars did (meaning of course that the Templars could not have created it).

How could Freemasonry have superceded the Templars if it were created in the Middle Ages?

It is true that some left for Scotland, and is possible that some joined Masonic Lodges. However, in Portugal, the Templars there simply changed their name to Knights of Christ, which still exists and has demonstrable historical ties to the original Templars, whereas Freemasonry does not.

Other organizations also have provable historical ties to the Templars in other countries. Outside of France, most Templars had been acquitted and they simply carried on under other orders chivalry.

Obviously the Knights Templar weren't stone artisans, but they did infiltrate Freemasonry, just as the Bavarian Illuminati did.

It is the very first lesson a Mason learns upon his initiation.

Please tell us about this lesson.

He wasn't. Freemasonry is not connected with other organizations, fraternal or otherwise.

"Skull & Bones" came out of German Freemasonry. The Bohemian Club and Freemasonry both share an affinity for the owl god Moloch. You can't say that there is absolutely no connection.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   

In occult symbology, the obelisk does indeed refer to the organ of generation in the microcosm, and the sun in the macrocosm.

However, obviously, neither of those should be confused with God.

I can't remember who, but they said that pictures of George Washington in a Masonic apron may have been doctored.

The Lodge minutes still exist, as do many letters written by Washington, which mention his Masonic affiliation. There is no doubt that Washington was a Master Mason, and had served multiple terms as Worshipful Master of Alexandria Lodge in Fredericksburg, VA. There is also no doubt that Washington laid the Corner Stone to the Capitol Building in a Masonic ceremony, and was buried with Masonic honors.

There is some argument, however, as to whether he was a Royal Arch Mason. No actual records exist showing him having been exalted to that degree, but his apron features Royal Arch symbolism.

There you go: proof that Freemasonry doesn't care about the Christian God. The Bible even says not to depict him using graven images.

Christians have always depicted God through art and symbolism.

Nothing "Masonic" about that. Masons don't go around holding torches.

The Greeks certainly contributed.

How could Freemasonry have superceded the Templars if it were created in the Middle Ages?

The Regius Mss., Freemasonry's oldest known document, describes a Masonic gathering in the city of York in 980 A.D. The Templars weren't formed until 1118 A.D.

Also, Freemasonry is of English and Scottish origin, whereas Templary began in France.

Obviously the Knights Templar weren't stone artisans, but they did infiltrate Freemasonry, just as the Bavarian Illuminati did.

I don't think that either group "infiltrated" Freemasonry. Many Illuminati members were Masons, but most were Masons before they even joined the Illuminati (Goethe, Von Knigge, Mozart, St. Germaine, etc.).

Although we know of quite a few Illuminists who were Masons, we don't know of a single Templar who became one.

Please tell us about this lesson.

It involves the candidate's journey in the rite of initiation, and is therefore esoteric. However, in the prayer which closes the Lodge, the Chaplain recites:

"May we daily increase in faith, hope, and charity, but more especially in that charity, which is the bond of peace, and the perfection of every virtue...."

I think that sums it up nicely.

"Skull & Bones" came out of German Freemasonry.

Skull and Bones has nothing to do with either Germany or Freemasonry. It is a college frat that was "formed in 1832 as a result of a dispute among Yale's debating societies, Linonia, Brothers in Unity, and Calliope over the Phi Beta Kappa awards; its original name was "the Order of Scull and Bones."

Link

The Bohemian Club and Freemasonry both share an affinity for the owl god Moloch. You can't say that there is absolutely no connection.

Not only can I say that there is no connection, but I'll also say that Moloch was not an "owl god" (Moloch was actually represented by a golden bull or calf), and there is no owls nor Molochs in Freemasonry, much less an "affinity" for them.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   

There you go: proof that Freemasonry doesn't care about the Christian God.

I must agree with Masonic Light here. Even the Bible tells us...

Hear, O Israel: The Lord thy God is one.
Mark 12:29

[edit on 8/5/2009 by Saurus]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saurus

There you go: proof that Freemasonry doesn't care about the Christian God.

I must agree with Masonic Light here. Even the Bible tells us...

Hear, O Israel: The Lord thy God is one.
Mark 12:29

[edit on 8/5/2009 by Saurus]

I find it funny how people use the bible for everthing.....any how i must agree that the masons do not care for this god...there are very little secret societies which do...if you look at it its almost like they are religions except for the whole believing in god....paganism was one of the first quote on quote religions to exist..they did not believe in a god rather they believed in the universe and nature...centuries later came catholics which added the whole creator god image....now look at freemasons....are they not doing exactly the same thing but in a different way....they are beginning fresh from paganism and then adding their own set of laws and commandements to the story...in my opinion

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR.FELIZ
I find it funny how people use the bible for everthing...

I only quoted the bible because I am arguing a point of Christianity with a Christian.

any how i must agree that the masons do not care for this god...

Freemasonry as an organization does not give any opinion as to the nature of God. Freemasonry is a club, and each member has their own religion and God. Many Masons are Christians. Many are not.

there are very little secret societies which do...if you look at it its almost like they are religions except for the whole believing in god...

Again, many secret societies are religious in nature. Many are not.

paganism was one of the first quote on quote religions to exist..they did not believe in a god rather they believed in the universe and nature...centuries later came catholics which added the whole creator god image...

Paganism was definitely before Christianity. However, the concept of a Creator God has been around thousands of years before the catholics. The Egyptians believed in a Creator God. As did the Greeks, the Jews and many others. Although Catholicism has shaped modern Christianity to a large degree, I cannot agree that they were responsible for introducing the idea of a Creator God.

now look at freemasons....are they not doing exactly the same thing but in a different way....they are beginning fresh from paganism and then adding their own set of laws and commandements to the story...in my opinion

Masonry has to do with morals, not religion.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
You are correct...I must agree fully...with the whole religion concept....and true again with the freemasons having all different religions..One thing i do believe is that when you are with your mason brothers you are all the same religion no matter your background..

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR.FELIZ
One thing i do believe is that when you are with your mason brothers you are all the same religion no matter your background..

You seem to have misunderstood Saurus' reply. In-Lodge, nobody's religion changes. I'm still Anglican, the United Church brethren are still U.C., the Sikh member still Sikh and so on. Masonry looks to use the commonalities between the world's religions as a bridge so that men of good character can work together instead of having their differences used as a lever against them.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MR.FELIZ

are you saying, freemasonry is, ''behind lodges' doors...'', indeed a hidden religion?

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by openmindresearch

are you saying, freemasonry is, ''behind lodges' doors...'', indeed a hidden religion?

I think both Fitz *and* Feliz are correct. Fitz is correct in saying that each individual Mason adheres to his own religious belief. Feliz is correct in that, even though opinions may differ, men of different backgrounds come together in the lodge to celebrate the things they do agree on.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

In occult symbology, the obelisk does indeed refer to the organ of generation in the microcosm, and the sun in the macrocosm.

However, obviously, neither of those should be confused with God.

What more supreme being could there be than one that generates life?

Christians have always depicted God through art and symbolism.

Christian symbolism depicts parts of God (such as his power), or the Trinity, but not God himself. The Bible says that He is infinite and invisible, which would be pretty tough to draw on paper.

Nothing "Masonic" about that. Masons don't go around holding torches.

The Statue of Liberty has a torch. And why must the torch be 33 inches long?

The Greeks certainly contributed.

LOL they pretty much ripped off the Greeks ... actually they ripped off bits and pieces from lots of different sources.

The Regius Mss., Freemasonry's oldest known document, describes a Masonic gathering in the city of York in 980 A.D. The Templars weren't formed until 1118 A.D.

Also, Freemasonry is of English and Scottish origin, whereas Templary began in France.

This site says that the Halliwell Regius MS was published in 1840. James Halliwell, the guy who published it, says that it originated in the 1300's
www.phoenixmasonry.org...

I don't think that either group "infiltrated" Freemasonry. Many Illuminati members were Masons, but most were Masons before they even joined the Illuminati (Goethe, Von Knigge, Mozart, St. Germaine, etc.).

Although we know of quite a few Illuminists who were Masons, we don't know of a single Templar who became one.

The Illuminati infiltrated Masonry and changed its practices.

Incumbent Masons could make way for Adam Weishaupt and company to becomes Masons then.

The St. Clair family were descendents of Hugues de Payens

"May we daily increase in faith, hope, and charity, but more especially in that charity, which is the bond of peace, and the perfection of every virtue...."

I think that sums it up nicely.

Perfection ... that's a peculiar word

"Skull & Bones" came out of German Freemasonry.

Skull and Bones has nothing to do with either Germany or Freemasonry. It is a college frat that was "formed in 1832 as a result of a dispute among Yale's debating societies, Linonia, Brothers in Unity, and Calliope over the Phi Beta Kappa awards; its original name was "the Order of Scull and Bones."

Link

The Bohemian Club and Freemasonry both share an affinity for the owl god Moloch. You can't say that there is absolutely no connection.

Not only can I say that there is no connection, but I'll also say that Moloch was not an "owl god" (Moloch was actually represented by a golden bull or calf), and there is no owls nor Molochs in Freemasonry, much less an "affinity" for them.

The Ancient Egyptian heiroglyph for the "m" sound was the owl

Moloch was also known as Ba'al

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join