It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube vid: "Masonic Rituals recorded and exposed by a Brother in Turkey"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BeaSharpe

I find their child ID program not to be quite so wholesome.

And you forgot to mention gay sex.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

I didnt forget it. It just has no place in my experience. If it does yours and you didnt enjoy it...I'm sorry.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Proper context:

Footage from the Lodge: Templars' Secret Rites on the Screen

1997 was a hard year for the Masons. Footage filmed inside two separate lodges by hidden cameras was shown on Channel 7 of Turkey repeatedly for days. The scenes captured shocked the Turkish people as well as the Grand Masters of Freemasonry. Some footage recorded the Satan-worshipping rite that can be practiced only at the 33rd degree Grand Master level. The Grand Master conducting the ritual was drinking the blood of a goat killed in the middle of the lodge, and ending the ceremony by offering prayers in Hebrew to Satan. In another scene, as part of a Masonic ritual, two new Masons had swords pushed against their chests and were threatened with death. In yet another scene filmed in the same lodge, a Masonic "marriage ceremony" was being conducted-something that Freemasonry had always denied as non-existent.

After the airing of this footage, Freemasonry made the center of the news for days. Some newspapers and magazines had also obtained relevant material. Some of the media coverage read:

The 7th of January, Monday. It's the 1900 hours news on Channel 7. The main news stories of the day are listed, one after the other, and then the bomb is dropped: footage of rites showing Masons of the 33rd degree. What the Masons are, who they serve, and what kind of activities they engage in, is known but, because of their policy of total secrecy, cannot be exposed. But that's exactly what is being done on the screen! Shocking scenes of a lodge that only the highest-ranking bureaucrats and other select personalities can attend. Music playing, Satan worship, white robes, swords, a six-pointed star and a slaughtered goat. The blood of the goat fills a bowl; its head is burned on a spit, to the Hebrew prayers of the Grand Master. These strange scenes took place in the middle of Turkey, in Istanbul. Oaths of a strange and confusing content: "Honorable Kadosh Knights, if you break your oath, may your body be torn to pieces by wild horses [and] turned to ashes, the ashes blown away by winds blowing from the four directions…"

Channel 7 had penetrated the most secret of secret societies and, presumably, were expecting to get the credit for achieving this "world's first." But they were stunned at the silence of the mainstream Turkish media. Instead of basking in the glory of this incredible journalistic achievement, they were perplexed by the silence that greeted it. No other channel aired the footage; no newspaper gave it any columns. Total silence. With the practice of getting married by the Imam in the current headlines, the Masonic marriage ritual should have been of interest. ....

More...

This video was on Google video and YouTube multiple times. It is the same video which was alluded to above by Harun Yahya.

It was an investigation (or infiltration) by journalists in Turkey, and has never been proven to be a hoax.

Freemasonry in Turkey has long ago merged with the kabbalistic antinomian elements of Sabbateans or the Doenmeh, Donmeh, Dönmes. In such a milieu (which preaches holy sinning; to overcome evil by doing evil), goat sacrifice and scary-looking pentagrams is the least of your worries!

[edit on 21-3-2009 by 19.8.17.17.23]

M74

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligenThat's strange, because Ron Paul is a member of the Grand Lodge of Texas, his wife is in the Eastern Star and his daughters are Rainbow Girls.
Speaking as a Mason who is a former Ron Paul supporter: No. No he is not. Nor has he ever been. Neither is his son, for that matter. I don't know about his wife and daughters, but if they are members of those organizations it is not because Dr. Paul is a Mason himself. He has at least one family member who was, but he is not.

It would be nice if you started providing proof of your claims. That, or knock off the lies and slander.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by M74

Originally posted by vcwxvwligenThat's strange, because Ron Paul is a member of the Grand Lodge of Texas, his wife is in the Eastern Star and his daughters are Rainbow Girls.
Speaking as a Mason who is a former Ron Paul supporter: No. No he is not. Nor has he ever been. Neither is his son, for that matter. I don't know about his wife and daughters, but if they are members of those organizations it is not because Dr. Paul is a Mason himself. He has at least one family member who was, but he is not.

It would be nice if you started providing proof of your claims. That, or knock off the lies and slander.

He will not be a Mason and he cannot be a Mason, right? I catch your drift

LOL @ "Dr. Paul"

Then tell Dr. Paul to stop getting grips on TV.

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeaSharpe

I didnt forget it. It just has no place in my experience. If it does yours and you didnt enjoy it...I'm sorry.

I never said that "it did [in] mine"

Your smiling face tells lies.

M74

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

He will not be a Mason and he cannot be a Mason, right? I catch your drift

LOL @ "Dr. Paul"

Then tell Dr. Paul to stop getting grips on TV.

1) What are you laughing at? He's an M.D. It's his proper title.

2) I assume you're referring to that weak-handed shake he gave to those guests on Real Time with Bill Maher. That wasn't a "grip". He's just an old man who struggles to reach across large tables. And as far as I know none of the guests on the show that night were Masons, either. Please, exercise some common sense.

3) You continue to fail to provide any proof of your claims.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by M74
1) What are you laughing at? He's an M.D. It's his proper title.

2) I assume you're referring to that weak-handed shake he gave to those guests on Real Time with Bill Maher. That wasn't a "grip". He's just an old man who struggles to reach across large tables. And as far as I know none of the guests on the show that night were Masons, either. Please, exercise some common sense.

3) You continue to fail to provide any proof of your claims.

So what if he's a doctor? What relevance does that bear?

Why would a guest on that show need to shake hands with the host?

Where is the proof for your denials?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Then list the initiation rituals for every degree in the York Rite.

You are asking myself, and every other York Rite Mason, to violate our vows, which will not happen. The irony of this is, that if I published the rites you ask about, you would be proven wrong in all of your outlandish, hate driven statement's. but alas, we will just have to live with your ignorance, and belief in whatever you read on Google. Even if I did publish my ritual book, I have no doubt, that when you saw that "drinking blood from a skull" was not part of the ritual, I would be called a liar and fake, or accused of deliberate mis-information, so you see, I have no way of proving my point. You and your type are all the same, narrow minded boors, who, in my opinion, are so wrapped up in trying to prove something that you know nothing about that the truth is irrelevant..

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The footage is genuine and the Freemasonry in Turkey is rather active .

In fact if one speaks Turkish language , one can understand who owns & runs the world of the Occidental .

Here is a website which actually names the names , so to speak .

here is the website that tells it all but unfortunately it is Turkish

www.erolbilbilik.com

Illuminate

[edit on 22-3-2009 by 23432]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   

You, sir, are the one making accusations of evil wrongdoing on the part of masons. It's up to you to prove the malfiesence, not the masons to disprove it.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

So Masonry teaches Christians to abandon their faith?

Never. Freemasonry has only strengthened by faith in Christ. If you read the Bible you would know that Hiram Abif is mentioned.

His book seems to make a few legitimate statements

That book is incorrect in its assertion that Freemasons hide each other's crimes.

Then why is the candidate given an interpretation during the initiation rites? Why do Masons need to explain the G and the square and compass? Can't they just say, "Oh it's just our secret, mind your damn business"?

Wait? Why would we tell a candidate to mind their own business? We are trying to teach lessons of morality and good conduct? Many interpretations of our symbols I will tell you, but not all of them.

Why? It is a program that helps recover children taken from their parents. There is nothing sinister about it. Freemasons don't keep copies of the information, all data is given to the parents to keep.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

You're completely misunderstanding Freemasonry

We are seeing the Truth through freemasonry's Light, you're seeing the
truth through darkness, that mean, you don't see anything.

Freemasonry's teaching could help you see the world through Freemasonry’s eye
and help you see the world differently, to help you become a better man
and all Freemasons will tell you the same.

Those who don’t, are traitors, masons who decided Go back into the Darkness,
because they were not Good enough to live as Masons or they are anti-masons like you
and they are afraid of the unknown.

Fraternally yours,

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dredz

Then list the initiation rituals for every degree in the York Rite.

You are asking myself, and every other York Rite Mason, to violate our vows, which will not happen. The irony of this is, that if I published the rites you ask about, you would be proven wrong in all of your outlandish, hate driven statement's. but alas, we will just have to live with your ignorance, and belief in whatever you read on Google. Even if I did publish my ritual book, I have no doubt, that when you saw that "drinking blood from a skull" was not part of the ritual, I would be called a liar and fake, or accused of deliberate mis-information, so you see, I have no way of proving my point. You and your type are all the same, narrow minded boors, who, in my opinion, are so wrapped up in trying to prove something that you know nothing about that the truth is irrelevant..

That does not help.

Sorry.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

You, sir, are the one making accusations of evil wrongdoing on the part of masons. It's up to you to prove the malfiesence, not the masons to disprove it.

I should believe your denials? Why, because you said so? Who's to say that you're not lying to cover your own ass?

And your post was misspelled. There are too many Masons on this board who spell incorrectly. You'd think that the lodge would teach you how.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by vcwxvwligen]

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
well i seek enlightent..i seek to see if these teaching appeal and help me...but where i live,only rich/mafia make the masons list...where should one like me go to seek enlightment?

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
Never. Freemasonry has only strengthened by faith in Christ. If you read the Bible you would know that Hiram Abif is mentioned.

That first sentence makes no sense.

Yes, because the Freemasons stole the name "Hiram Abiff" and put somebody else's body on him.

That book is incorrect in its assertion that Freemasons hide each other's crimes.

They don't hide each other's Masonic crimes, so, yes, techincally, they don't hide each other's crimes.

Then why is the candidate given an interpretation during the initiation rites? Why do Masons need to explain the G and the square and compass? Can't they just say, "Oh it's just our secret, mind your damn business"?

Wait? Why would we tell a candidate to mind their own business? We are trying to teach lessons of morality and good conduct? Many interpretations of our symbols I will tell you, but not all of them.

Why not just tell a candidate that they must discover their own interpretation for the symbols? Why tell anybody? Isn't it just your own interpretation?

Why? It is a program that helps recover children taken from their parents. There is nothing sinister about it. Freemasons don't keep copies of the information, all data is given to the parents to keep.

And children would be abducted why? Oh, because of Satanic practices ! I'm sure you know about the conspiracy theories surrounding ID programs.

What "data" are gathered in the program? Fingerprints, dental impressions, a DNA sample, and a video recording of themselves. Nothing that will prevent a crime, but a lot of information that would be useful to profile those children when they become adults. And I find the video recording to be kinda creepy.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Brothers in Arms

Gee, thanks for the support! Now I'm really gonna petition my local lodge!

Hurray for light!

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   

You haven't earned the privilege to know the rituals.

reply to post by dredz

You are right. We could violate our Obligations and he would still call us liars. Fools are incapable of seeing the truth even when pushed in front of them.

Proverbs 1:7 - The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

M74

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

So what if he's a doctor? What relevance does that bear?

Why would a guest on that show need to shake hands with the host?

Where did I assert "relevance"? I merely called him by his proper title. What's your problem with that? He's earned it.

He shook hands with everybody on the show that night. It's called being polite and a gentleman. What's your problem with that?

And the burden of proof is on you. You're the one making outrageous accusations, not I.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join