It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube vid: "Masonic Rituals recorded and exposed by a Brother in Turkey"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

The Freemasons flaunt their power in public view, and employ Satanic rituals.

Really? I know many masons and not one of them "flaunts" his "power", nor do they employ "satanic rituals". This is, not to put too fine a point on it, nonsense.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

"Profanes"? That's a very condescending description.

Masonry doeasn't replace your religion, Masonry Complement religions
like i already said once here:

NO religions in the world, can really fullfill all spiritual needs
thats why masonry is so important, masonry with each and every religions
is the Enlightenment of humanitys' soul.

without masonry, humanitys' soul is like a a ship without a lighthouse.
a unclosed circle, a unfinished Geometric Figure...

Outside a Masonic Temple: Masons are first and foremost men and
the Great Architect of the Universe, is first and foremost GOD

To spread Masonic Light throughout the world, you have to be
a chosen worthy and only then, enlightenment could fulfill all
spiritual needs.

Let's all try to be open minded, please.
This video most not be misinterpreted.

Fraternally yours,

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

*many* being the keyword not *all* freemasons..

Course i think this video is either a)baloney(fake) or b) one of those dodgy lodges that are not recognised,like the one with the mafia members or something along those lines..cant remember the name of it though.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Freemasonry, however, has allowed that secrecy to be used to hide nefarious as well as benign practices. The Freemasons flaunt their power in public view, and employ Satanic rituals. Someone who kept seeing square-and-compass symbols all over would then join, either out of curiosity or frustration. The Freemasons make it seem that their power and reach are unescapable, even to outsiders.

And of course we have this here. The has of course been proven time and again to be the absolute truth in the matter. Oh, wait, you just said it and nobody has ever come up with any shred of proof.

NOW HEAR THIS!!! anything this man says is absoultely true. Why? because he said so. ladies and gentleman, ignore common sense, put away your silly books and websites that say otherwise.

Please, if you are going to spout lies, at least provide a link to masonbashers.com web site so we can all have a chuckle.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

You referring to the P2 lodge?

This video has no context with it, "These are FreeMasons!"
Followed by either people agreeing or disagreeing, which is all you really can do with the video.
There's no debate 'cause there's nothing to debate on.
The members who are FreeMasons know the difference, and the members who aren't will fall no either side of the coin.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I lived in a communist state. Most communists I knew were extremely good people. Family, hard work, honesty were their values. They thought that their leaders shared the same values. They were wrong.

Same is with masons.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

The Freemasons flaunt their power in public view, and employ Satanic rituals.

Really? I know many masons and not one of them "flaunts" his "power", nor do they employ "satanic rituals". This is, not to put too fine a point on it, nonsense.

People are routinely photographed wearing the square-and-compass emblem, wearing a blue tie with matching socks, or displaying grips and signs. If Masonic emblems, and grips and signs are for Masons only, then why display them in public view?

This is an attempt to derail the discussion, or to distract readers away from the original post. As a moderator, you have an interest in not misrepresenting the views and the mission of all of the Above Top Secret moderators.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brothers in Arms
Masonry doeasn't replace your religion, Masonry Complement religions
like i already said once here:

NO religions in the world, can really fullfill all spiritual needs
thats why masonry is so important, masonry with each and every religions
is the Enlightenment of humanitys' soul.

What a terrible accusation to make about religion! This only makes Freemasonry appear yet more condescending!! Please, stop while you're ahead!

without masonry, humanitys' soul is like a a ship without a lighthouse.
a unclosed circle, a unfinished Geometric Figure...

Ok, so Freemasons engage in social engineering. I only thought that they were about placing stones. Thanks for clearing that up.

M74

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

reply to post by M74

Clearly, from the logic that you displayed in your own post.

Don't throw "stones."

Except I was mimicking the poor logic of the posters before me, for the sake of illustrating how nonsensical this all is.

Want your stone back?

And if you really want to get into a logical discussion, realize this: all the anti-masons in this thread (and on the board at large) are doing is committing the logical fallacy of arguing from ignorance. The claims levied against freemasonry are tantamount to, "We have no proof otherwise, therefore it must be this way". It's textbook.

[edit on 3/19/2009 by M74]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
And of course we have this here. The has of course been proven time and again to be the absolute truth in the matter. Oh, wait, you just said it and nobody has ever come up with any shred of proof.

NOW HEAR THIS!!! anything this man says is absoultely true. Why? because he said so. ladies and gentleman, ignore common sense, put away your silly books and websites that say otherwise.

Please, if you are going to spout lies, at least provide a link to masonbashers.com web site so we can all have a chuckle.

You'd find that there is proof, if you'd just search it out.

Typical denial statements. You, on the other hand, provide no proof on your own part.

How is what I am saying going against "common sense?"

A chuckle, or nervous laughter?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

People are routinely photographed wearing the square-and-compass emblem
Please link to 5 such photos.

wearing a blue tie with matching socks

Nothing to do with Freemasons. Seems like common fashion sense more than anything else...

or displaying grips and signs.

Any grip or sign you see photographed is most likely either NOT an actual grip or sign used by Freemasons, or if it is, chances are the people making it are not Freemasons and don't know what they're doing. Actual Freemasons are discrete about such things.

If Masonic emblems, and grips and signs are for Masons only, then why display them in public view?
We don't. Again, find 5 instances of confirmed Masons doing such. Current events, please... don't go digging to dead presidents.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

AFAIK, Freemasons have participated in two History Channel documentaries. Guess what? They were full of lies of omission and denial statements. Even one of them had an narrator who made denial statements!

Waawaa cry me a river. You don't even deny or admit to the accuracy of claims by the anti-Masonic party, the Taxil hoax or the Nazis.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Brothers in Arms

Misunderstanding based on confessions by former members, as well as various writings. Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Masons are no longer selective, because they are desperate for new members, mainly due to allowing the Illuminati to infiltrate it. If you defended and believed in Freemasonry so much, you would rid Illuminati influence from your practices. Of course, members don't, because they are convinced that it's true.

The people in the video are not blindfolded. They are wearing a white hood and mask.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auguste133
There are other Youtube videos which show different rituals. Which ones should I believe?

The ones that don't seem to you like deception, or white-wash jobs.

You can even see journalistic investigations. However, you can also listen to them try to paint Freemasonry in a positive light, as something good for the community. Judge for yourself whether or not Freemasonry is as such.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Auguste133

the one that makes the most sense. The History cannel did a show with the first degree ceremony. Or you could ask a mason who is not a member of ATS. They can't tell you all about the ceremony, but if you ask them questions about what you are told here, they can tell you it's true or not true. Do the reaserch somewhere other than these threads. There are too many crazy stories here to make much sense out of anything.

They also showed the Masonic baptism, although it was only to illustrate the fable of Hiram Abiff.

You can only trust a Mason to tell you what's true or not true by giving them a bunch of proof that you know what you're talking about, and that you won't spill the beans to everyone else. Otherwise, they would be almost forced to lie to you, in order to protect themselves and their brothers.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
"Profane" from the Latin "profanum", signifying "uninitiated". Literally meaning "outside the temple". It's not condescending, it refers to those not initiated into sacred rites.

Double meanings. Typical of secret societies. "Novus ordo seclorum" is also a play on words. I might make a thread about that.

I'm not sure how drinking the blood of Jesus from a skull makes a good man better.

Who the hell does that?

That's part of the initiation rite for a Royal Arch Mason.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

You'd find that there is proof, if you'd just search it out.

Typical denial statements. You, on the other hand, provide no proof on your own part.

How is what I am saying going against "common sense?"

A chuckle, or nervous laughter?

Oh, you are one of those. You have a bunch of proof, but you feel I m not worthy of you just giving it to me, I have to search for it. Well listen here junior, I searched for it, read about it, asked questions to real people about it, and ultimately joined the fraternity. I am now an officer in the lodge and while I have a bunch to learn, I am quite sure that I know a boat load more than what your you tube school has taught you. I am sure you will go on and on about the child molesting, blood drinking, and other evil things that you are sure masons are doing. And every time you get schooled by someone who knows the truth because they were actually there and did't 'see it on you tube', you will repeat this same song. It's the same one the ones before you sang, and it's the same one the ones after you will sing. Hum a few bars with me here...."I know I am right cuz I saw it on you tube!..now for the chorus.....I have proof but I am not going to show you cuz you have to search for it yourself"

By the way, have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by greshnik
I lived in a communist state. Most communists I knew were extremely good people. Family, hard work, honesty were their values. They thought that their leaders shared the same values. They were wrong.

Same is with masons.

The difference is, that in communist states, the party had an actual hierarchy that wielded power. Masonry, however, is democratic. It's leaders are democratically elected, and any member can run for office, and become a leader if elected.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What a terrible accusation to make about religion!

Yet, a generally true one nevertheless. Go figure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join