It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube vid: "Masonic Rituals recorded and exposed by a Brother in Turkey"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The video shows the intiation rite for an Entered Apprentice, a blood-drinking ritual for 33rd degree Masons, and a Masonic wedding.

Notice how, for the initiation rite for an Entered Apprentice, each neophyte is introduced by his name and profession. This is similar to how cast members are introduced on game shows. It's also similar to how (boring) people meet each other at a social function.

In the second section, the people participating in the ritual are wearing what look like KKK hoods. This kind of dress actually goes back to medieval Spain.

The Masonic wedding is only 30 seconds long.

It is in Turkish, and there is a translated transcript in the info box.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

**Translation** **The very typical comments, or insults, and denials by Freemasons will not be accepted or tolerated on my host. There are other places with this same footage to go to.** Masonic rituals recorded and exposed by a Brother in Turkey. The first series of footage is a Masonic initiation of three Freemason recruits (Apprentices). The second is a ritual of 33rd degree Freemason's slitting a sacrificial goat on a pentagram in the Lodge's temple room. Note, you can continue to observe the Masonic swords. The grand master drinks the goat's blood which is sacrificed in the middle of the room and prays in Hebrew language and ends the satanic worship ritual. The last small segment is of a Masonic wedding at a lodge in Istanbul. There is a masonic wedding ceremony. TRANSLATION Please introduce the cadidates to us. Serdar Büyüküstün, his profession is electrical engineering. Aykut Erensoy, his profession is electrical Engineering. Kenan Ali Akman, he is a businessman. Understood. Please bring them inside. Dear Misters, before all else we would like you to promise to us that, whether you are accepted as a brother or not, after you are taken into what we call 'the room of contemplation', you will not mention anybody what you see and what you hear here, do you promise on your honour? Mr. Erensoy? Yes, I promise. Mr. Büyüküstün? I promise. Mr. Akman? Yes, I promise. The inquisotor brother, let the candidates sit. Mr. Büyüküstün, tell us what is the thing which was touched to your chest and which was made you feel with one of your hands? Uhm... something metal... sword. The meaning of the sword being touched to your chest is that you keep your promise otherwise you will be made to regret not keeping it and suffer pains for the rest of your life. Let us avoid any mistakes, are you really the same people who wants to join us? Did you fill in the form without pressure from others and with your own free will and judgement? And you signed it? Yes. Let the cadidates commence 'the first journey'. Who are these people? Those who seek the real light. Misters, repeat the oath we made just now once again after me. Before the symbol of the great architect of the universe and in front of the mason brotherhood, what I said was correct and I swear by it with all my sincerity. I will not disclose any of our masonic secrets and what I have been shown and told here to anybody other than other brothers in a masonic lodge. I will work towards the end of masonic goals. I will obey the principles of the free masons' greater lodge. I will regularly attend the meetings of the lodge which I will became a member of. The first officer, brother, what do you want for the candidates? The light of the scientific truth, dear master. All other brothers who stand by the columns and decorate the true light. What do you want for the candidates? The light of the scientific truth, dear master. Let the scientific truth be given on the 3rd touch of the hammer. The swords which are pointed at you symbolises the fact that, other masons will defend you should you ever be attacked by others in the rest of your life.

It's pretty hard to see what is actually going on, the vid quality is pretty poor, but if that's what is happening, this is just scary. To think that so many powerful leaders and politicians are involved in this makes you wonder what kind of people they really are. If the general public ever found out about this, their would be outrage.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
They should all be arrested, along with all the bankers in the world. All of them. And put to jail for 100 years.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I'm sure Appak can confirm whether or not there is blood drinking in the 33rd degree ritual. I suspect not.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
this is just a propaganda, setup video, to influence profanes to be
against Masonry and to not become Masons.

Masonry take good men and make them better

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If this is all just propaganda why don't masons invite outsiders to see what is actually going on? Why all the secrecy? Why not just show the true induction rituals and prove this is all false? Do you see christians, muslims or jews hiding what goes on in their assemblies, mosques, or gatherings?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
When people do holy communion, what is the wine resembling that they are drinking?

Blood!
When this movie says "exposed by a brother", what exactly does it mean a monk?

M74

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnaobs
If this is all just propaganda why don't masons invite outsiders to see what is actually going on? Why all the secrecy? Why not just show the true induction rituals and prove this is all false? Do you see christians, muslims or jews hiding what goes on in their assemblies, mosques, or gatherings?

Freemasonry is not a religion. Comparing its ceremonies to those practiced by religious institutions is like comparing apples to oranges.

I guess because big corporations hold their meetings with members of the board and shareholders privately, instead of broadcasting everything they discuss to the masses, all the world's CEOs must be drinking blood and conducting sacrifices, too. What utter foolishness. Logic is truly a lost art.

[edit on 3/18/2009 by M74]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dnaobs

Are you so convinced, that Masonry is evil because you read posts in anti-masonic threads like,
''What are the Masonic Secrets or this thread'', which are only propaganda by anti-masons
and Traitors to harm Masonry?

If you want to find out, what is going on, in Masonic Temples and what
exactly Freemasonry is, why don't you just see by your self and Make Up Your Mind then.

we are not allowed to Direcly recruit, Brothers can only Help you and
Guide you, to find the key to open the masonic doors, by your self..!

Many masons here would be honored to Guide you if you need Help.

( the only way to get throw the Masonic Doors '' 2b1ask1 '' )

Fraternal regards

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

If this is all just propaganda why don't masons invite outsiders to see what is actually going on? Why all the secrecy? Why not just show the true induction rituals and prove this is all false?

Freemasons should just allow the Discovery Channel to do an expose in our lodges on the Master Mason ritual, I guess that would appease these requests....Oh wait...we already did!

The honest truth, is that the damage from the anti-masonic party, Taxil's Hoax and the Nazi persecution of Freemasonry will always be a thorn in the side of Freemasonry. No matter what is done to appease the conspiracy theorists and anti-masons.

[edit on 3/19/2009 by Choronzon]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

why don't masons invite outsiders to see what is actually going on? Why all the secrecy? Why not just show the true induction rituals and prove this is all false? Do you see christians, muslims or jews hiding what goes on in their assemblies, mosques, or gatherings?

to understand Masonry, you can not read about it, you have to live the experience.
Thats why Rituals are being done inside our Temples and behind closed doors.

To does who believe we are doing this in secrecy as a mind control strategy
to endoctrinate and manipulate masons' minds, i respond:

'' its only a misunderstanding of our Brotherhood''

Fraternal regards

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dnaobs

We do. Join. We are not selective in our membership, so long as your not a felon.

Fail to see how that's so hard to understand. I am not a 33º and thus cannot comment on the ritual in this movie, though of course I highly doubt it's original.

There is no reason a 33º would be blind folded, but again, I am not one so only Apak can say for sure. Just reeks of hoax.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
There are other Youtube videos which show different rituals. Which ones should I believe?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Auguste133

the one that makes the most sense. The History cannel did a show with the first degree ceremony. Or you could ask a mason who is not a member of ATS. They can't tell you all about the ceremony, but if you ask them questions about what you are told here, they can tell you it's true or not true. Do the reaserch somewhere other than these threads. There are too many crazy stories here to make much sense out of anything.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by greshnik
They should all be arrested, along with all the bankers in the world. All of them. And put to jail for 100 years.

They defraud the public with their typical denials.

If they lied to a public official, then, yes, they should be put in jail.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brothers in Arms
this is just a propaganda, setup video, to influence profanes to be
against Masonry and to not become Masons.

Masonry take good men and make them better

"Profanes"? That's a very condescending description.

I'm not sure how drinking the blood of Jesus from a skull makes a good man better. As I mentioned in the original post, there merely make good men boring.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

"Profane" from the Latin "profanum", signifying "uninitiated". Literally meaning "outside the temple". It's not condescending, it refers to those not initiated into sacred rites.

I'm not sure how drinking the blood of Jesus from a skull makes a good man better.

Who the hell does that?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

To play the Devil's advocate, maintaining secrecy is part of the power of the rituals. There are secret societies who blindfold their members and take them into the jungle or the wilderness, or wherever. If the initiates knew ahead of time what they would do, the impact of the rituals would be greatly diminished.

Freemasonry, however, has allowed that secrecy to be used to hide nefarious as well as benign practices. The Freemasons flaunt their power in public view, and employ Satanic rituals. Someone who kept seeing square-and-compass symbols all over would then join, either out of curiosity or frustration. The Freemasons make it seem that their power and reach are unescapable, even to outsiders.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
Not at all. Profane literally means "outside the temple". Someone profane is someone who is ignorant to the goings on within the temple. Ignorant isn't a condescending description either. It simply expresses a lack of knowledge on a particular subject. Nobody knows everything about everything.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by M74

Clearly, from the logic that you displayed in your own post.

Don't throw "stones."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join