It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Purported UFo footage Silbury Hill England

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... They are not street lights, the nearest street lamps are miles away... interesting footage though..

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

I think you found something very interesting my friend

I be curious to hear what others think of this , the way they appear in and out

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Very interesting , and it will be interesting to see if any crop circles show up in the area . They are not Chinese lanterns in my opinion , they are too round and are not moving right to be .

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
There is a point in the video where the camera pans back and you can see the bush/tree on the right hand side of the frame moving in the wind, with a constant motion. On the Beaufort scale that equates to a wind of 6-12 mph... 9-12 kph.... there is no way lanterns could hold a steady pattern in that sort of wind..

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Chinese Lanterns are lit from the ground and released into the atmosphere

they way these appear already in the sky takes that away'

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Amazing Footage! Star & Flag
!
The witnesses seem very credible! England is just buzzing with activity!
Wonder if any crop circles were made...
[edit on 19-3-2009 by Synthesist]

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Synthesist]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Good , that confirms that . I know that there were quite a few sightings lately that were much higher in the sky in England (orange globes) and they were dismissed as lanterns.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Synthesist

Nope its still up for me im downloading it now............................................................................................................2nd line

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
well even if you think chinese lanterns, i think that may be debunked by the movement of the objects. they seem to appear, then dissappear. very good footage, s&f for sure.

CX

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Great footage

Is there anything around there that could be of interest to UFO's, military bases, airports etc?

CX.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

Agreed this is a very good sighting and video. ..........................................................................................2nd line again

CX

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I presume this is the same place......a very interesting place archeologicaly by the looks of it.....

Silbury Hill

CX.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by CX

It's slap bang on the edge of one of the biggest Military testing grounds in Britain. Whole swathes of the Salisbury plain are under MOD control... The area has a long history of UFO sightings. Worth reading up on Arthur Shuttleworth's works from the 60s and 70s..

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Is this your vid m8

or you come across it ?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Was this taken by a midget or something. I mean you telling me the vegetation is that high??? I hardly think this is anything special since the lights could be anything including but not limited to Chinese lanterns on a string to make them appear to float up and down.

And I'm positive that there are UFO's flying around as I have seen many including one that landed in a field, but this is nothing special.

CX

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by CX

It's slap bang on the edge of one of the biggest Military testing grounds in Britain. Whole swathes of the Salisbury plain are under MOD control... The area has a long history of UFO sightings. Worth reading up on Arthur Shuttleworth's works from the 60s and 70s..

Thanks for the info.....you'd have thought i've have known that being ex-forces lol.

Type in "Silbury Hill" into Google and click images.....tons of crops circles.

Unfortunately i don't rate crop circles as being UFO made, but there are some cool ones nethertheless.

CX.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Friend sent me the link.... He's one of those people who thought UFO's and all that guff was just that, poppycock until, one night in 1980, he and 3 friends, had a very strange experience . I would say he falls into the category of people who have been seeking to justify, in their own minds, that what he saw that night, wans't just him, but others have seen such things..

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

You didn't watch the whole video did you? If you had, it is quite apparent where and what the vegetation is. Also you would realise that the lights a good distance from the camera and it would be one hell of a long piece of string to dangle them at the height they actually were at...

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is an old (in Internet years
) video, I will try to find the first time I saw it here on ATS.

I don't remember anything about it, just that I know it.

CX

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
This is an old (in Internet years
) video, I will try to find the first time I saw it here on ATS.

I don't remember anything about it, just that I know it.

You're right!

Just found this on YouTube....

Ufo - Avebury England,Silbury Hill 17-7-2007

Well remembered.

CX.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join