It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know this is a very minority opinion around here but...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
well said sapphire i must say ...it would seem the mere mention of an NWO or a contrary opinion to there being no NWO or global conspiracy would seem to bring about an angry response .......i wonder why? ....sounds like programing

where are pavlovs dogs when you need them

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by watcheroftheskies
well said sapphire i must say ...it would seem the mere mention of an NWO or a contrary opinion to there being no NWO or global conspiracy would seem to bring about an angry response .......i wonder why? ....sounds like programing

where are pavlovs dogs when you need them

Well, best I can tell, at least a couple of them are slobbering all over this thread, but not delivering a stick of evidence to why they're salivating!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   

its not up to me to prove it ....

Actually, yeah, it is

you just came up with an opinion that it doesnt exist at all ....why should i have to prove it to you....

Because it's your job to. If you want me to believe something, you need to convince me of it. Evne GWB understood this, and as crappy as job as it's turning out to be, he tried to prove to the world Iraq had WMDs. He didn't just say "Yep, Saddam has WMDs. Prove to me he doesn't."*

can you prove to me the holocaust existed....

I can't....but a few thousands survivors, American, German, and British troops can.

....but i believe it did...all you could do is show me some movies and some books and websites and id have to make a decision for myself....but you could not emphatically prove it to me ....what can be proved ???
The proof is in the pudding

You can prove something beyond a reasonable doubt.

Seekerof-
Intersting links, I'll look through them when I get the chance. Although, it's an automatic blow to anyone who who quotes Woody Wilson as an authority on truth, as his opinios on Birth of a Nation clearly shows-
"It is like writing history with Lightning. And my only regret is that it is all so terribly true."

It's so sad it's funny

* Since we knew Saddam used to have WMDs, it was his responsibility to prove he had gotten rid of them.

[Edited on 4-19-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
i dont have to provide any evidence....cause i never had a little nwo theory.....if you want there is something called the search feature here on ATS and you can use it or not or you can read books at home or not ...its up to you if dont believe it... fine....im not emotionally attached to this subject as some are ....i just state my opinions ...and thats all theyll ever be is opinions...even if something like this does come to fruition....im not going to throw something i said in some ones face...if NWO does happen my opinions will still just be .....opinions

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
its my job to .....whoa !!!
who the heck are you to say whos job it is to do anything !!!
tell me that !!!!
what kind of authorarian garbage is that...
let me guess....
you went to catholic school???
or you have been studying marx and have you read Das Kapital???
sounds like something right out Das Kapital

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

i dont have to provide any evidence....cause i never had a little nwo theory.....if you want there is something called the search feature here on ATS and you can use it or not or you can read books at home or not

Ok, let me grab my new copy of "New World Order: A Guide To Ruling the World" and look up what they have to say...oh wait, there aren't any actual books about nwo, its all baseless theories posted on the internet.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
your wrong shok tek ...very wrong but who am i to tell you where to find this stuff other than on the internet.

your right there is no conspiracy...its all just crackpots..
now we can all go home and say our prayers the world has been saved by the non beleif in crackpot theories

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I am aware that the 'New World Order' exists. George Bush for one has spoken of it.

I believe that there is a cabal of high ranking bankers/CEO's etc who are manipulating (for example) the stock exchanges for their own ends. Companies such as Walmart and Halliburton are just the tip of the iceberg. Whether these people refer to themselves as 'Illuminati' or not is not relevant. Its just a name after all. (I believe they actually use the title 'Olympians' rather than Illuminati anyway).

Look around at the rush to complete globalisation and thats what I see when I hear the words 'New World Order'. The evidence is all around you. Whether you recognise it or not is up to you. Those who believe in the NWO can only offer our thoughts up to anyone willing to listen. Once the information is out there, it is up to you what you do with it.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
im with you guys, theres no PROOF but theres no super proof of ufo but theres more evidence of aliens craft then nwo

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
yes, there are many elitist groups and advantages in society, and I do agree with this, and the fact that many people in our country don't know what truely is going on...maybe in our own country there is something sinister in the works, who knows...but I don't really believe in the extreme beliefs of how it is a worldwide conspiracy, and we will all become slaves in some global evil empire...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

My opinion is that humans by nature are too incompetent and self-serving to keep such a NWO conspiracy a secret and on track.

That sums it up for me. There may be small fraternal groups (Skull and Bones, Bilderbergs etc.) that try to keep it's members living a comfortable life, but that is just human nature. If there is a job opening where you work, you're going to hire a friend, not a stranger. It's not a global conspiracy to take over the world, just a conspiracy to help your peers get rich. So they will do the same for you. On a very small scale.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

some ones testimony that something happened is as good as anyone on here saying they were abducted by little green men and anal probed....sorry to hurt your feelings...whether its a hundred thousand or one...
i believe the holocaust happened ...im just making a comparison.....thousands and thousand of people have said they were abducted but do you believe them ??

Totally different issues. Abductees say they have been taken by aliens, but they have very little in the way of physical proof. Holocaust victims have video, mass graves, the testimony of pretty much everybody.

In no way comparable to the Holocaust, but very comparable to the subject of the NWO, funnily enough.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I am absolutely dumbfounded nobody has yet mentioned the irony of my SN and this thread

Well to everyone who's given me support, and everyone who's dissented against me, I give you a big

This is what I love about ATS. I can imagine nowhere else where I could discuss things like this. Even when there's disagreement, it's an enjoyable disagreement.

Random comments:
CarrierAnomaly- Let's just be friends. I don't wanna get tied down...yeah, that'll work

Faisco- Yes, Equilibrium is an awesome movie

Banshee- Current buzzword that pisses me off to know end: homophobia. Not that I am, it just gets under my skin that everyone needs to stereotype everyone else.

[Edited on 4-19-2004 by Esoterica]

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoterica

You see people as 'defending the system'. I see people as defending what they believe. I could say of you that youa re defending the 'conmpsiracy system', because you believe in it so deeply it would shatter your worldview were it to be destroyed.

Believe me Esoterica, nobody would be happier then me to find out that absolutely none of what I have come to believe about our world in recent years is true.

If I found out I was wrong, you'd find me doing a major happy dance.

You've been watching too much Buffy, I think...

Not at all. That's Piskys show, not mine. I only post what I truly think and I honestly wish I didn't have to think like that about other people. But this is what I see. Whether it's true or not remains to be seen. I honestly hope I'm wrong.

And yes, I probably DO overuse the words "sheep" and "sheeple".

But if it walks like a duck, well....

Anyway, it's nice to meet you. I haven't been here long and don't mean to start any arguements, really. Pisky told me this was THE place to post your opinions and thoughts and so I came, I liked, and I plan to stay. But please don't try to make me feel stupid because you happen to disagree with me.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Howdy folks, I'm Al. new here.
i liked this thread and the discussion. proof, belief, knowledge, and knowing are all (to me) slippery things but someone (i forget who) said something obvious about "New World Order" which was that on sept. 11 1990 (or was it 91?) George I was talking about his "big idea; a new world order" where america is the Power. i think its imprecise to call them the "illuminati" but cecil rhodes did love his networking the elites and as another stated in this thread nepotism doesnt mean grand conspiracy but those royal guys seem to be damn protective of their blue blood.
The exent of me "believing" ; looking at "their" results.
looking at "their" methods. like the whole federal reserve fiasco/fraud that got slapped on US . There seems to be lots and lots of circumstantial evidence for a nwo like the PNAC documents plans for global constabulatory forces and 9/11 shenanigans
also regarding first person testimony, I watched the Arizona Wilder video, am familiar with cathy obrien and Brice taylor's stories and AZ didn't seem like a liar to me. I've taken lsd plenny of times and on it have seen people turn reptilian, just like hunter thompson so that predisposes me to think that icke and wilder might not be so crazy.
anyway. I'm happy to be here and excited to read and learn from y'all
any of ya from socal?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Esoterica> you dont believe ion it and i dont know what it really is

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
forgive me father for i have sinned

I admit it, i'm so ashamed... When i first came here i got caught up in all the conspiracy stuff and believed in the NWO (i also believed in the WCW NWO and NWO Wolfpac... but thats a different story i doubt they had anything to do with removing supersized fries, or bush, or kerry or anything important)...

But then i actually researched and realised although it may be happening its not as big a deal as everyone makes it out to be... i like the idea of a one world gov (as long as the US isnt in charge), i dont want to be implanted, but i'm sure there would be ways around that...

For the record this same ignorace then awakening goes for the repitilian agenda and many other whack conspracies too... but many are quite valid...

How many hail marys>?

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Al_uh_Looyah
proof, belief, knowledge, and knowing are all (to me) slippery things but someone (i forget who) said something obvious about "New World Order" which was that on sept. 11 1990 (or was it 91?) George I was talking about his "big idea; a new world order" where america is the Power.

Actually, Bush, the daddy, spoke of NWO many times:

"�We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a New World Order, a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations.� - President George H.W. Bush, Sept. 11, 1990"
www.scoop.co.nz...

"Until now, the world we�ve known has been a world divided � a world of barbed wire and concrete block, conflict and cold war.

Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ... protect the weak against the strong ..." A world where the United Nations, freed from cold war stalemate, is poised to fulfil the historic vision of its founders. A world in which freedom and respect for human rights find a home among all nations. "

www.al-bab.com...

"On January 28,1991, in a speech to the National Religious Broadcasters, President George Bush made the following statement:

No one wanted war less than I did, no one is more determined to seize from battle the real peace that can offer hope which can create a New World Order."

link

"On September 11, President Bush added a fifth objective. He said, and I quote:

"Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective - a new world order - can emerge...We are now in sight of a United Nations that performs as envisioned by its founders."

On October 1, 1990, President Bush told the General Assembly of the United Nations, again I quote:

"The United Nations can help bring about a new day...a new world order, and a long era of peace." "

www.antiwar.com...

And, finally, a disinfopedia link for New World Order:
www.disinfopedia.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:13 AM
link   
The NWO for a single world government is a real concept and plan, however if it is currently being carried out in todays world, it is difficult and near impossible to prove, but if secret societies, like skull and bones and freemasons who promote their "own" from within can survive and carry on in secrecy...it is very possible that the NWO plan is in effect.

posted on Apr, 20 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
[Actually, Bush, the daddy, spoke of NWO many times:

And so did the Pope....

Pope calls for a new world order
www.guardian.co.uk...

The Dalai Lama
www.tibet.com...

However, I believe that a "new world order" cannot truly emerge unless it is matched by a "new world freedom." Order without freedom is repression. Freedom without order is anarchy

think they are in on it also?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join