It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Alex's Latest Film 'THE OBAMA DECEPTION' Wake People Up In Time?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Here's the link to his latest film, 1 hour and 53 minutes. It's riveting.

video.google.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

video.google.com...

He doesn't get into the birth certificate thing, but shows that Obama is a liar, a frontman working for an oligarchy working to destroy America and bring on the NWO fast.

Just like Stalin, Hitler and Mao, Obama was groomed and placed for his charm and charisma to mesmerize the populace while the oligarchy went about its business of tightening its ownershp and control of the world.

I understand the film is going gang-busters on the Net. This is a film that needs to be copied and passed around like yesterday.

He only released it a few days ago. He dropped the work he was doing on another film on the JFK assassination to do this film and he rushed it together and put it out immediately. I think it's one of the best he's ever done, if not the best.

I believe it will have worldwide effect and I see it as a great wake-up tool.

Anybody else see it? Do you think this film may tip the scales to wake enough people up to save our lives and our freedom?

Edit: I note another thread already well-started on this subject, but not specifically addressing whether his film will galvanize enough people into a united resistance to the NWO.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by Salt of the Earth]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Umms, why does everybody think that Alex Jones is a messiah of some sort that will awaken the whole population?

This film as acurate as it is, needs to be taken with a grain of salt. Alex does sensationalize things to get people to buy or watch his stuff, everybody does it, it's called marketing.

Furthermore, it is hard to form an opinion when he's only been in office a few months, seems a little premature.

I did watch the film and as informative as it was, it was very..broad. No pointing of fingers exactly really. I could chalk it all up to fear mongering by dear old Alex if I didn't believe half the things he says. Fortunetly I do.

This film will not help wake up alot of people because it will be in your crack pot bin at your local wal-mart. And anybody who brings it up in the Media is gonna be shunned and kicked into a corner.

Things will go on as they always have, it will take more than Alex Jones to do anything about all the sheeple we have in this country.

~Keeper

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
OP,

Unfortunately the video won't wake anyone up. Everyone who is an avid follower of AJ is already "awake," and those who are exposed to him usually don't want to believe what he has to say, so they don't listen. It's too late for us.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Great film again from AJ... No question about that! - I enjoy every minute of it.

Will it open some eyes? I hope so, but all that skeptism in first answers are more close to truth - unfortunately - but what one man can do in 300 million state? - A lot - but he also needs all our help and support to do anything...

Bublic Enemy has made a lot - "Fight The Power!" (It was so nice to see those true think-rappers in the movie too)

Its really good to see how AJ is seeing Bilderberg more, and more greater force than CFR or Trilateral comission, which both are no doubt powerful, but only domestic organizations of the enemy... True head of the snake is international = Zionist threat by Mr Rothchild and Round Table of Illuminati based on Washington - London - Rome - Jerusalem.

Please, keep up the good work AJ!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Unfortunatly, it will wake some up,
but not everyone.
Its up to us to pass the word, and even then, not all will hear.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm planning on making copies and passing them out. People will watch it I think because the stuff Obama is pulling is alarming everyone.

Alex manages to cram a lot in the film, enough to put a good dent in whatever propagandizing the cotrolled media has done to bamboozle people.

I loved Endgame and Truth Rising, but didn't feel compelled to buy an original to make copies of them. This one I do.

Alex says the film is going viral and even mentions in the film how people are starting to wake up at an exponential rate. This film will indeed help to wake people up, a lot of people, I believe.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
People that say that he was over dramatic (not on this thread) in the video I would disagree. I think that it was a well thought out documentary and I think that anyone who watches it will have some serious questions ringing around in their head if they give it second thought.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
People that say that he was over dramatic (not on this thread) in the video I would disagree. I think that it was a well thought out documentary and I think that anyone who watches it will have some serious questions ringing around in their head if they give it second thought.

He wrote the whole thing himself. I think the film could be nuclear in its effect on the NWO. His ending was good the way he tied it all together, said Obama needs to move quick to capitalize on his goodwill, the huge crowds of people who think he is The One, before they find out he's the Wrong One. He says people are waking up really fast.

The message from him and others in the film, if we get busy and spread the word, try to wake up as many people as possible, we can thwart the NWO, beat them at their own game.

I'm ordering the film tomorrow to make copies and sending out the link to my entire e-mail list.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
After sending my father-in law, who is not exactly an Obama supporter,a link to Deception. He curtly wrote back "too much to absorb". Being that he is a WW2 vet and is a proud Bush supporter, I felt almost guilty in my attempt to pull him down my rabbit hole.

I think for some people it's just TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

For the most part, Alex is preaching to the choir. BUT! ..maybe 1 or 2 may be awakened. How that effects the big picture

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenkies
After sending my father-in law, who is not exactly an Obama supporter,a link to Deception. He curtly wrote back "too much to absorb". Being that he is a WW2 vet and is a proud Bush supporter, I felt almost guilty in my attempt to pull him down my rabbit hole.

I think for some people it's just TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

For the most part, Alex is preaching to the choir. BUT! ..maybe 1 or 2 may be awakened. How that effects the big picture

For somebody who is clueless, it IS too much to absorb. But your father-in-law absorbed a lot I'm sure, even if he didn't get it all.

I still don't understand how the $800 billion translated into $9 trillion the banksters stole. Does anybody know the answer to that one?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

aint that the truth. if TPTB thought Jones was a threat to them he would be 6 feet under by now. dont delude yourself.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I watched his Endgame, at least some of it. He's a bit too much for me. He reminds me of kids with ADD. Always so excited about stuff. I'll probably watch this one too, but more for the fun of watching him get all worked up about evil Obama, then to "wake up", by the way, who ever saw an unwaken ats-er?
Is there a solid proof of that in form of picture or video?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by tothetenthpower

aint that the truth. if TPTB thought Jones was a threat to them he would be 6 feet under by now. dont delude yourself.

No. Alex has 21 documentary films to his credit, and if he were to be martyred it would bring more attention and credibility to his work. The more he speaks out the safer he is. They try to pretend he doesn't exist hoping he will go away, but he just keeps on with what he's doing, even if he has to show up in front of the Bilderberger meetings with 10 people.

Alex is finally hitting his stride, and catching on like wildfire. People KNOW something is wrong and are finally willing to listen.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
As I posted in anoter thread, It was ON POINT...i totally disagree with the criticisms saying Alex was over the top, cuz he wasn't..he was being bold and not being ashamed of how he feels on this subject matter. If you keep up with wuz happening ( Obama, Bilderberg meetings, RFID chips for human implants, martial law 09) then you will see this is very knowledgeable man cuz everything he 's saying is on point...I hope this movie reaches and wakes a lotta people(sheeple) up...I have already spread the word to get folks to watch it and its catching on...Especially with blacks ( i'm black too, by the way) cuz blacks are extrme about him being, by him becoming the 1st black president....and the fact that rappers are in the movie speaking on the NWO seems to interest the "hip-hop" audience and gets most to wanna check it out

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   

That about sums it all up.

And one more time....

Cheers!!!!

new topics

top topics

join