It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancers X-rayed at clubs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
infowars.com...

this makes me sick... the machine can see threw a person's cloths and see parts of your body that you dont want anybody to see!

its being used at airports too!

"they" say its only used for the war on drugs and "they" also say the people that are watching you are being monitored so they dont use it for "fun"

whats next???

my friends, this IS sick!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
More for you...

Steve Smith, the American who invented and developed the Secure 1000 scanner, says privacy is an issue.

The general outline of the body can be seen, along with some blurry details of the anatomy. It shows about as much as if the person were wearing a tight bathing suit. Obviously, it must be used with discretion, such as ensuring that the monitor is visible only to the security screener."

Already the scanner is in use in the US and worldwide in airports, embassies, court buildings, prisons and government properties. While modesty was preserved during the police operation by the scanner - and its operators - being hidden away in a mobile unit, civil liberties advocates have raised concerns about an operator's code of conduct and any risks of passers-by having a look.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
So my tattoos and piericing are visible to some pervert hired on as a "security screener?"

I bet you some seriously sick people sign up for that job, then hide secret cameras and take pictures of peoples naked bodies and sell them to pervert websites.

This could be the next generation of upskirt photgraphy.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
See how long folk keep going to a club that has one of them at the door. I predict some very quiet nights.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
So my tattoos and piericing are visible to some pervert hired on as a "security screener?"

I bet you some seriously sick people sign up for that job, then hide secret cameras and take pictures of peoples naked bodies and sell them to pervert websites.

This could be the next generation of upskirt photgraphy.

sry my friend they already do that

makes me sick...

anyway they also have things worse than upskirt pics...

top topics

join