It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We The People Stimulus Package

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
someone just sent me this video and while i was watching it i realized everything this person is saying is the truth and i totally agree with.

we need to take back this great country

taxation without representation should be considered a treasonous crime

we need to secure our borders and have term limits for all politicians.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
this is the most moving video ive ever watched.. having said that, if i dont live in the states can i still help with revolutions? i would love to come and march with "we the people" I do know that if amercia falls to this my home land will be next ..

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by donttaserme

yes i agree my friend, this is a very moving video and it breaks my heart more than you can imagine. i shed a few tears while watching this and i really don't understand why, with all the people that know what needs to be done, we haven't overthrown this current system that has robbed us of everything that we stand for.

i am sick of watching this country being ruined by incompetent leaders.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by easynow]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is a great video as is it's companion video. I think it's come at the perfect time and I myself have shed a few tears in recent times because of what has been done, and what is continually done to this great nation.

Now is the time for action, not violent action, but we must do something. Every citizen needs to do something, no matter how small it may seem, United We Stand, United We Win.

posted on Mar, 23 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
LOL i just got this in an email and was about to post it but the OP beat me to it. =) Good little video. To sum it up "We're mad as hell and we aren't going to to take it anymore!"

posted on Mar, 28 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Great video. I am going to mail my senators and congressmen (State and National) tea bags and email them a link to this video.

Whoever put that video together ought to run for president.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just bumping this in the only way I know how.

Wishful thinking?

top topics

join