It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Tells Illegal Immigrants That Work Site Raids are Un-American

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
as did I...can you read and see other points of view that keith olberman and obama dont force on you? or are you another drone?

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
OMG, what is wrong with Pelosi? Besides the fact the woman has had so much plastic surgery her face does not move any more(well, it does kind of creep into Joker territory on occasion, if you can call that moving), why on earth would she SAY such a stupid, makes no sense thing?

Is she saying this to try and gauge reaction to patriotic illegals, in other words, to try and see if there is support for maybe turning these illegal patriots into legal ones, fast tracked?

I am so sick of this old woman, she is very very crooked, and crazy sounding to me.

And how does she afford so much Botox and plastic surgery in THIS economy?? Disgusting that she flaunts her excess wealth so blatantly on her face. This irks me, and I really wish she would go away, or get voted out.

Does anyone recall her ridiculous standing and clapping each time Obama said something, in his tv address a few weeks ago? I think something may be seriously wrong with this lady.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by invisibleman11

If you're actually still buying the "left vs right" crap, you are way out of touch buddy. Get it together, we're being screwed by both parties because they're basically pushing the SAME agenda down our throats.

We don't need another republican, or another democrat....
we need a new damn government.
There are a handful of representatives that actually give a crap about us,
but the rest of them are in it for the money. They bow to special interests and we take the beating for it.

[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed Drug reference.

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
your "substantive" arguments are a bunch of BS. your arguments have more holes in them then swiss cheese.

some of them make a little sense but not even enough to partialy rationlize pelosis statements or granting illegal immagrants amnesty

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

I hereby apologize. I have five pints of beer in me and I'm a bit impulsive at present. What about the substance of my claims? Check out the links I posted and tell me what you think...

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
your "substantive" arguments are a bunch of BS. your arguments have more holes in them then swiss cheese.

some of them make a little sense but not even enough to partialy rationlize pelosis statements or granting illegal immagrants amnesty

Why?

What is the significance of our military support to Mexico? What is the effect on Mexican state stability that we cannot enforce our own drug laws? Am I wrong to assume that you hold language to be a nationalist issue when you persist in demonstrating your lack of English competence?

EDIT:

my initial point was that INS raids are quite consistent with the american character. I'm criticizing pelosi as much as you. Why do you disagree with me?

[edit on 19-3-2009 by incoherent_television]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

to be gauche, maybe you don't care about cheap construction costs, cheap fruits and vegetables in winter, tables cleared off when you dine out, and the like.

Mod Edit:
Reposted removed post. Apologies for removing it as "off-topic".

[edit on 19-3-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by incoherent_television

No id rather not subscribe to cheap slave labor that is costing American citizens their jobs and the a stability of the economy

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by incoherent_television

I don't eat out, I can cook alot better then the restaurants I can afford to go to. If an illegal is working at those places then that buisness should be reported, fined and placed on probation.

My dad is the head supervisor for a construction company that hires illegals, when I found out I reported them. They were fined and placed on probation.

I do not tolerate illegals of any race working here. No excuse in the world can justify breaking a law just because some don't agree with it.

Cheap illegal labor takes away jobs for those who are unemployed and cannot legally work for the same wage as an illegal.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
And that ladies and gentlemen is how to make a mess out of a thread.

NO MORE OFF-TOPIC POSTS.
NO MORE PERSONAL INSULTS.

The topic isn't "the war on drugs"!

Any further off-topic bickering or name-calling will result in a 3 day post ban.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join