It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How far are we?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
[edit on 18-3-2009 by Holly123]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Midnight Australian time? Which time zone would it be?

I think if there will be a new world order, it'll be a little further off in the future, but still on the horizon.

8-10 years. Maybe, I'm NO PSYCHIC.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
[edit on 18-3-2009 by Holly123]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
i am not really sure what to think ...seems like the are gearing up .you read NWO every where also a world bank on the G20..( one of the things on the agenda) super economy..a lot of "key"words if you ask me...stupid thing is people still saying it is all not true.. 1 thing is for sure obama and brown are the one taking the lead.

i think david icke has it by the right end if you ask me...
check this out 5.50 minute... you decide

www.youtube.com...

there are lots off video's about secret underground bases...the thought of 2012..

it is their date 12-21-2012
it is like this... 12 21 20 12

Ad up 3 3 2 3

===== 333x2= 666...

see they know ..i am sure.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by whatshenneping]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
2012 will be a completion, not a start...the world will no longer be 'as we know it' anymore....if you pay attention, its here now...the agenda is just beginning to come to past...we've all already been prepared, acclimated to it (reality shows to get us comfortable about being monitored 24/7, Iphones, RFID in school age children's ID cards, the growing police state, taking away your rights right before your eyes - for example: notice how anytime someone goes to prison for 'illegal' wiretapping or to jail for 'illegal' search and seizure..they want you to KNOW that right has just disappeared..) the cat is out of the bag and its even being openly discussed in mainstream media news.....they DON"T CARE that a lot of people know 'wuz going on'...like they said " WE WILL HAVE WOLRD GOVERNMENT BY CONSENT OR CONQUEST...don't look for it to be some far-off day in the future....its here NOW

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
New to this place .. But have been researching alot..

How far are we ? Looks to be very close, with the way things are just litterally being thrown out there, With nothing but guided Responses by the americans as a result.. its kinda of sickening ;/

But they are still human.. they are still makeing mistakes.. The latest one is defenetly Geithner .. Somehow, something was triggered and the news media actually targeted him for these claims ... (aka the distraction) So enter Dobbs to the pedistal saying "It was my fault".. Reaction ? Not impactful enough.. (Mistake) .. magically enter obama to pedistal .. Reaction? Cheers, applause.. You Take Responsiblity ... Happiness ... < Focus shifts directly back to a person pull out of retirement to expain for AIG now magically back as its CEO ...and his faults for not working for the company while retired .... I have to #ing hand it to them .. they realy have character in makeing this into entertainment ... NWO has my respect for that ...

So what happens now .. Endless loop with major focus as the former CEO .. geithner untouched .. cause magically he somehow forgot about these bonus contracts and forgot that the clause that he removed effected them .. < another random #up > (just listened to hardball, now mythical lawyers where the ones that did this unknowingly)

Interesting stumble though .. For the first time in history .. random democrats are getting together secretly to have thier sect .. Some of them Are going to un named due to fear .. and some also in protective custody ?!? Gee i wonder why the hell this just decided to happen randomly ....

Other Note: Cheyney goes insane in his mind.. talking about america being exposed to outside attack... His words can only be told to you via third party editing .. enjoy.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The only reason we're not already under total nwo control is because they(the nwo rank and file) are infighting amongst themselves over who is going to control the whole thing. GHW Bush thinks the Bush family should control everything but Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles beg to differ. Russia's Putin thinks that they should control the nwo because of their location and have the most availability to natural energy resources via both natural gas and oil. If you have noticed, china, iran, syria, lebanon, and many of the smaller european countries like the ukraine have signed partnership treaties with russia. America is on the brink of the abyss standing alone because our allies have no real armies of any significant size or strength. WW3 is gonna start out conventional and turn nuclear real quick.

new topics

top topics

join