It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im not anti mason, im anti liar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Ok i just saw on CNN that the FBI is hiring. Well interestingly "FBI" is really a masonic code. F=3 B=2 I=1 or if you view it as you are approaching a pyramid "scheme" you are the 1, 2 is the 2 pillars before the pyramid, 3 is the pyramid or stargate. This is a dominance template. While the news goes along with its normality of yellow journalism. The truth is screaming everywhere. Logo's and symbols, all entrain us to a ritual. A ritual that ropes you into a burlap sack carried by a master liar. A master deceiver.

This deceiver likes you confused, fighting each other senslessly, hence 9-11 and all that followed. I think the reason that the bible names Christ as the future capstone rejected by the pyramid builders, is because this new body christ will live in, will offend them in some way, and since the world is so interwoven subliminaly into the tenets of lucifarianism (freemasonry) that it will be natural to reject this persons views or words even while in the new body. I do not believe Christ will come directly on a ship, but rather a seed and a new body, with the help of advanced sirians, fish people from the constalation sirius, hence the fish and christianity themes.

I think masons are using this ritual to do read aheads, as the pyramid and earth energy, in my theory, allows a person to psychicly travel in time, and potential. Meaning they can view alternate timelines from key points in a lifetime, to determine a direction. I think these big wig masons are allowed this perk if it is true and it seems so. I mean if technology is art mimicking nature, then it makes sense we are the ultimate blend of machine and nature.

Government, religion,companies..AIG-all obviously masonic and heavy influencers of the corrupt legal system, and corrupt society. I smell intent here, i smell undermining behavior and i smell anti-americanism stemming from secret societies which have as Alex Jones points out, become brazenly anti-human and pro slave trade, using disguises and legal speak, and politicaly correct wordage to save their own asses, and blind people eat it up.

I dont oppose masonry, I oppose bad traditions, bad people who use things as excuses and covers for their own schemes. Why do you think lucifer offered Christ while suffering "40" day and nights, the world? Because when lucifer takes a form, and deceives the world. He knew Christ would be hunting him, and I think they are skipping through time using advanced spiritual knowledge, from the far past.

deep huh?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
The letters "FBI" would map to 3, 2, 1 through a system of numerology where you group the letters into triplicities. I'm not sure how such a system would be useful.

Fish people from Sirius? In the Ancient Egyptian system, Sirius was symbolized by Isis. The fish was Nun, who ruled over the Primordial Waters.

There are all sorts of ways to see into the past or the future. Some people say that everything that will ever happen has happened. You simply have to look for it.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
The letters "FBI" would map to 3, 2, 1 through a system of numerology where you group the letters into triplicities. I'm not sure how such a system would be useful.

Fish people from Sirius? In the Ancient Egyptian system, Sirius was symbolized by Isis. The fish was Nun, who ruled over the Primordial Waters.

There are all sorts of ways to see into the past or the future. Some people say that everything that will ever happen has happened. You simply have to look for it.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sorry, but equating FBI to being 3/2/1 and then some kind of pyramid deal is just plain out silly.

There is no "truth" being screamed out there, and there isn't any in this thread either. Just really wild accusations with no real basis on fact.

And then you go on to talk about fish people?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
Sorry, but equating FBI to being 3/2/1 and then some kind of pyramid deal is just plain out silly.

There is no "truth" being screamed out there, and there isn't any in this thread either. Just really wild accusations with no real basis on fact.

nope not silly, very possible in fact. Since Angels in human shape visited christ, and he went on a search for fisherman for his disciples, converting them into.."fishers of men", was there a speceious connection point there? The dogons claim thousands of years ago that there tribe was visited by a fyling disc carrying sirians. So I base my theory on that.

The FBI 321 makes sense if you look at F having 3 lines. B being to mountains or hills. And I of course 1. Also it does fall into the spectrum of masonic codes. Im just pointing out how a secret society is trtying to excert its legalist force in our country, turning people into another germany which i do not want.

I just figure the more these people afront my nation with laws unjust, and social perception of the cruel, then I have every right as a citizen to expose the lies. And try to enlighten my fellow man to the reality of living in a society of black sheep living in harrassing silence, because currently im being harrased. by people who smirk and hand signal to me daily when i drive. Its unamerican, and tyranist. Real americans dont harrass each other, Or call each other annoying for believing something.

Real people are honest with themselves and others, and let things go.

[edit on 20-3-2009 by mastermind77]

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mastermind77

Originally posted by badmedia

nope not silly, very possible in fact. Since Angels in human shape visited christ, and he went on a search for fisherman for his disciples, converting them into.."fishers of men", was there a speceious connection point there? The dogons claim thousands of years ago that there tribe was visited by a fyling disc carrying sirians. So I base my theory on that.

The FBI 321 makes sense if you look at F having 3 lines. B being to mountains or hills. And I of course 1. Also it does fall into the spectrum of masonic codes. Im just pointing out how a secret society is trtying to excert its legalist force in our country, turning people into another germany which i do not want.

I just figure the more these people afront my nation with laws unjust, and social perception of the cruel, then I have every right as a citizen to expose the lies. And try to enlighten my fellow man to the reality of living in a society of black sheep living in harrassing silence, because currently im being harrased. by people who smirk and hand signal to me daily when i drive. Its unamerican, and tyranist. Real americans dont harrass each other, Or call each other annoying for believing something.

Real people are honest with themselves and others, and let things go.

Isn't that what corporations and institutions are...."Fishers of men"? They put out a product and then reel in the "net". They keep the best, and toss the rest, no different from Christ.

God has said his Christ would receive the spoil and that he would divide among the strong. It doesn't say anywhere in the bible that christ is Good, even Jesus himself said that. Truth doesn't automatically mean good. Good and Evil are both true just as left and right are both your hands.

Understand a little something about Lucifer, which is latin, but the original is Hillel..."Oh hillel, son of the morning" Hillel means "to give praise". He is also known as "exalted, light barrer" who, says Christ, you will receive if you follow him.

Good eye on the "chief builders" and capstone (not cornerstone). No one ever catches that, nor do they ask how a cornerstone (foundation) can fall on you. You caught that...kudos.

Let me tell you what I have learned the truth to be. It was hard as I had to put down a lot of things I liked to believe in, but once faced with truth I couldn't hold up as truth anymore.

Christ is come in the flesh, but not as one man, but as the human race. Jesus himself said, to the least of these so to have you done unto me. God also backs this up in the old testament stating, "I will not come to you as a man", plus one of the titles of God is "the lord of hosts" and again he says, "all souls are mine". In Isaiah it says, "he has no form that you should see him".

It is the very Image of Christ, which we breath life into with movies and such that is ordering the destruction of people by believing in fantasy (rapture, heaven, angels, etc.) and not reproducing "the son of man". "One can not be born by blood alone, but by water and blood". In other words, you are blood, but unless you have a child (water "breaking" and blood) you will not be recalled to future generations as only a family line remembers specifics of who they came from. Jesus explained this to Nicodemus, but he didn't get it to which jesus replied, "If I have told you of earthly things and you do not understand, how may I then tell you of heavenly things?" He said that after explaining "born again" to nicodimus and stated it was an "earthly thing" to be born again.

Jesus said, "forbid not the children to come unto me" because, children are the owners of the Kingdom and the vehicle of christ. You had mentioned "40" days of temptation. The reason 40 is so previlant is because this is a term of pregnancy...40 weeks. Christ being tempted in 3 trimesters to abort "the home prepared for you" "not made with hands". Angel's are always depicted as little chubby babies, because they are babies. Angel just means sent forth and messenger, not winged make believe.

It's your choice, you can believe in real things or conjecture about things you are not responsible for, but once you do that it's only guesses and not truth. There is good and bad and that is truth. Jesus is the beginning and the end, because he is lucifer. His job was to take sin out of the world and he is doing a fine job by people believing in make believe and not the true rock of life...children. Make believe is vanity and grasping at the wind, children are real and we follow them where ever they lead us.

Peace

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well i dont know, jesus is lucifer? I dont think thats true. Lucifer is a liar and tempts people to failure through twisting nature, such as high fructose corn syrup and GMOs, anti depresents and usury. jesus sustained people with real truth giving them freedom which the sellers hated. While the children and continuance points you make are valid science, its more important to focus on the soul of that which already exists, just in case something happens, like extinction. So in fact what ifs and conjecture actually make more sense. to me at least.

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Ok, numerology on FBI. There is no 'F' in ancient Greek so the nearest equivalent is Phi. So:
Phi = 500
Beta = 2
Iota = 10

That gives us 512. But what does 512 mean? It's the telephone code for Austin, Texas. Must be that Austin Texas is the centre of FBI disinformation. That means YOU Alex Jones!

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

No im trying to say 321 is a visualisation of the minds eye, walking up to the pyramid, or rather in the case of FBI. the pyramid coming to you. lol

Dogon culture is more convincing for me, as they only had word of mouth. which is proven even today. So summary..jesus good, lucifer bad, fish people good, fbi..questionably existent?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So summary..jesus good, lucifer bad,
Perhaps not...

fish people good, fbi..questionably existent?
I firmly believe the FBI exists. I'm not sure how you could question that...

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Well i dont know, jesus is lucifer? I dont think thats true. Lucifer is a liar and tempts people to failure through twisting nature, such as high fructose corn syrup and GMOs, anti depresents and usury. jesus sustained people with real truth giving them freedom which the sellers hated. While the children and continuance points you make are valid science, its more important to focus on the soul of that which already exists, just in case something happens, like extinction. So in fact what ifs and conjecture actually make more sense. to me at least.

Isa 45:5 I am Jehovah, and there is none else; there is no God except Me. I will clothe you, though you do not know Me,
Isa 45:6 that they may know from the rising of the sun, and to its going down, that there is none besides Me; I am Jehovah, and there is none else;
Isa 45:7 forming light, and creating darkness; making peace, and creating evil. I, Jehovah, do all these things.

Actually, people are liars and use Lucifer as a scape goat for problems they don't want to be responsible for not realizing that in doing that, they become him. Remember they nailed him to a cross. They also call him Satan, the prince of darkness, Belzebub among others.

Scape Goat is actually a term derived from the Hebrew sin offering for the Nation. Pay close attention. They would take an unspotted sheep and a goat as sacrifice. They would then take the Goat and symbolically transfer their sin onto the Goat, then send the goat into the desert to die by itself, the "Scape Goat"...."do my dirty work".

They would take the sheep and disembowel it and smear the blood on the alter then cook it up and eat it. The Goat did nothing wrong, but it received all of the bad. Wrong place wrong time I guess. God can also be called Satan, it just depends if you are on his good side or not. On the Good side he is titled God, but if you get on his bad side, by not putting forth fruit, you will call him Satan. I assure you, they are one and the same. God himself admits this....

He saved the best for last, so how is that wine you are consuming?

posted on Mar, 20 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

So summary..jesus good, lucifer bad,
Perhaps not...

fish people good, fbi..questionably existent?
I firmly believe the FBI exists. I'm not sure how you could question that...

Hey thank you for that link to "the origins of Lucifer". I knew all of that info, but didn't have all of my sources, which the paper puts forth very thoroughly.

Peace

posted on Mar, 21 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

So which bible with 700+ errors are you taking this from? Jesus is the other light of the world, the original. he was with God before the universe was made, then lucifer was made after the creation of everything to aid in populating it, this lucifer became jealous of God and went for broke, Could lucifer be merely planet x, sure id believe that before I beleive jesus and lucifer are the same. Even so, its all probably some telepathic aliens messing with our heads anyway? To tell the truth Im kind of sick of debating God and jesus, because no one ever lives without this modern ego bull..I killed my ego for a reason, now after looking a the world..im glad I did.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   

reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

So which bible with 700+ errors are you taking this from? Jesus is the other light of the world, the original. he was with God before the universe was made, then lucifer was made after the creation of everything to aid in populating it, this lucifer became jealous of God and went for broke, Could lucifer be merely planet x, sure id believe that before I beleive jesus and lucifer are the same. Even so, its all probably some telepathic aliens messing with our heads anyway? To tell the truth Im kind of sick of debating God and jesus, because no one ever lives without this modern ego bull..I killed my ego for a reason, now after looking a the world..im glad I did.

So let me understand this. You believe in Lucifer and in Jesus, but not the bible for accuracy's sake of 700+ errors. You believe that God created everything, including Lucifer (meaning God already had this evil in him), and I believe you are suggesting that God was unaware that Lucifer would become jealous and try to usurp His own father are you not?

I'm confused. If you believe the bible is inaccurate, then why do you believe in the God of the bible? Even though Jesus says, "A tree is known by it's fruits" and "a good tree produces good fruit and a bad tree bad fruit", yet you believe that God, who produced Lucifer (bad fruit) and Jesus (Good fruit) does not fall into this category after producing one Good and one Bad, which is contradictory? You believe you've killed your ego?

I don't care to one up you friend, I just don't get how rational people can't see that their is any evil out there greater then themselves. Wither you want to blame bad decisions on Lucifer (Jesus) or good decisions on Jesus (lucifer) is totally up to you. Your reward is with you. "Do unto others as you would have done unto you." If condemning Lucifer to death is what you want to do because you think it is him who does wrong and not yourself, you will see condemnation. Do you not understand why Jesus HAD to go to the cross? Do you not hear the saints saying to you, "how long will you judge unjustly?" Do you not realize that the one you want cast out is the one you're judging as evil who is saying, "forgive them father for they know not what they do". Do you truly know what you are doing condemning anyone? Be sure, you will answer for it.

Everything spoken by Jesus is the truth. Do his words and you will find out, but take that name upon yourself and cast Lucifer into hell, you will find you are casting yourself in first. You will be able to Judge then, because you have been judged....by your own words.

Jesus said, "Why do you call me good? No one is good, except the father in heaven". Jesus said, "I am the bright and Morning star (Lucifer)", "I will be a swift witness against druggies (sorcery), the sexually immoral (God wants holy offspring), Idol worshipers (objects more important then giving life). "I did not come to bring peace, but the sword". He is either you're Hero or your most feared opponent, just depends on which way you live....God doesn't have unchecked aggression. "He (meaning GOD) creates evil and forms the light"...us alone do these things. There is no other Gods, indeed I know not one. No aliens, No angels, No falsity. Hate is hate and that is true. Love is Love and that is true. God is true because we are Just. Some of us die and some of us live....Justice in the body of God. What is the image you are making yourself into today? Good or Bad? Be either, because if you were like me, you'd find out the third option....being spit out of the mouth.
Then you will have no doubt that it is God who does all things.

Peace

[edit on 22-3-2009 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
To say that all are responsible for there own actions is to say no one out there are manipulating controllers. Religionists, not all promote this randomly in family especially.

Im starting to think that human concepts of good and evil dont exist, the only thing is a result, which in relativity to a persons emotions, namesake and sanity are good or bad at the end, which always makes a new event.

And recently im starting to think that God and Lucifer are the sun and perhaps a black hole, which would certainly "judge" us all equally.
Religion, and the bible will only confuse me so I took to viewing it in the context of reality, not ancient mans interpretations. Which i respect but can no longer consider "scripture". I worship by doing what one terms right. I know that the one who threw me into this hell hole, loves me and wants me to become solid in my views on how to look at the world and my life in it.

Everything traditional is superfluous nonsense to me. Thats all God wants experience, to make mistakes, to suffer his creation, I actually believe Jesus Christ, may have been God in man, to not only save the living, but to intently suffer in hell to show justice and fulfill promises. Showing that our creator is dynamic, and a hero of right.

new topics

top topics

join