It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR 1388 just passed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Where does it say that the work will be mandatory?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

yes but the initial Law requiring the forced servitude is unconstitutional I have no doubt that this will go to the supreme court and they will be forced to over turn this! however untill then how many Americans are going to be enslaved!

what do you want to bet the servituded for white aldult men will be, Picking cotton would not suprise me one bit!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

In another version of the bill that someone had posted yesterday, it clearly stated that if you were chosen that civil service would be required and mandatory.
Does anybody have that link??

I heard that there were 2 versions of this bill, so perhaps they passed the one with less threatening language.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salt of the Earth

Of course they aren't going to push their most extreme ideas out front. It will be a million person tattletale brigade.

This is how the communists took over Cambodia with the Khmer Rouge, a bunch of teenaged kids wearing red bandanas and carrying machine guns, who came and rounded up people and marched them down the road to the reeducation camps.
Thank you for being the most intelligent poster here right now. YOU GET IT!
Just what i have been saying. Thank you.

HEY, LISTEN TO THIS POSTER, HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S SAYING!!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mpriebe81

There's the House Bill and The Senate Bill.
I don't know the difference though, except wording.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Thank you for the clarification!!
I'm not sure which bill i was looking at yesterday, but i'm guessing it was the one in the senate because the House already pass their version....the language involved in the other version was pretty scary!

[edit on 18-3-2009 by mpriebe81]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
anyone else notice that no one is covering this what so ever?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Verd_Vhett

Actually yes, i've been looking for this and it's nowhere to be found in the MSM. Not surprising at all though.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Verd_Vhett

Me too!
I've been googling for news!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

COme on, can you get off the Bush rants and see this for what it is??????

Its got ALL to do with Bush, even Clinton and Obama is the tip of the spear, he is going to bring it all together- for Petes sakes, doesnt it ever sink into you????
I'm a liberal and i'm screaming COMMUNISM! pLEASE, stop with the Democratic and Republican rhetoric, its all the SAME~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 18-3-2009 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Kudos to you, you are absolutely correct!!!
They're 2 sides of the same coin, and I can't believe
that people still actually buy into the 2 party rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Its got ALL to do with Bush, even Clinton and Obama is the tip of the spear, he is going to bring it all together- for Petes sakes, doesnt it ever sink into you????
I'm a liberal and i'm screaming COMMUNISM! pLEASE, stop with the Democratic and Republican rhetoric, its all the SAME~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!

What so instead of CHANGE!!! or HOPE!!! or ILLUSION!!! you're now screaming COMMUNISM!!! ???

Be careful, you're speaking out against Obama! Aren't you afraid your own party members will call you a racist like you implied us conservatives were during the election campaign???

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I'm a liberal and i'm screaming COMMUNISM! pLEASE, stop with the Democratic and Republican rhetoric, its all the SAME~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly I was a bush supporter his first 4 years, and I think he woke allot republicans up, now it is the dems time! this is not about Parties this is about a government that needs to go! Its time to stop the American Democracy Crusade in other countries and start one here! Americans need to wake up and take notice that our government is no longer Providing for our security and the pursuit of happiness they have allowed wall street to squander our savings and now they want to ENSLAVE us, this is what the Declaration of Independence is all about! it was not written only to apply to the past but to the future as well It is our right! it is our Duty!

[edit on 3/18/2009 by Verd_Vhett]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
SO, its too teach kindergarteners value while teaching them? How does that work out? I can see it now...some guy with a leatehr whip and shotgun, standing around a bunch of 1st graders while they do local highway trash pickup, dressed in reflector suits.
How is one to learn anything?
Teaching them value, is the parents responsability and NOT city or governemnts...this bill sucks goat &*(^ bad.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This bill reeks of a similar program.. Years ago, in some states, they had chain gang prisoners, cleaning up a street or highway, or farming. They had chains on thier hands n feet. Some states didnt have the chains, they had 2 or 3 gurads on horses wtih shot guns and rifles.
This is the impression this bill gives me, abuot obamas and governemtns diretion with us: X

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

And it's not just limited to children either.
They are also investigating the feasability of other "civil service" programs that seem to touch on all ages shapes and sizes.

For instance, the "silver" program that i posted earlier in the thread, which would be for people 55 and over.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajesticJax
It's only for the study of the feasability of the mandatory servitude.

However, it is one step closer to the actual implementation of such a program.

More, it's a study of how best to proceed to get us to beg for it. What problem can they instigate that will create a reaction for which slavery in the guise of "service" is the solution...?

THAT's what they are really looking at.

And the suggestion of rosy, rosy service, extracted "lovingly" by the government, is the beginning. Implant the idea into the heads of the sheep.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Only this bill could be disastrously worse!!! Without ever committing a crime, you could potentially live the life of an endentured servant for 3 years. That looks to be the number, although it's hard to say at this point as this current bill seems purely to be testing the waters to see what they can get away with.

As someone stated in the thread yesterday about this bill, it could be a huuuuge slippery slope for us and our rights.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

AGAIN, THIS IS COMING SINCE THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION, WITH BUSH AND NOW OBAMA-
I am an American citizen, i love my country and if ican have some hope, i will grab onto that hope.
I am also a big person for saying I was wrong about Obama. I have awakened. You have NOT.
You are still talking about the left and the right, as though it were separate entities. THEY ARE NOT. No they are not.
Wake up and listen to my cockiness, sillyness....dont wait till your house falls on top of you to realize this is all one big conspiracy, and that all the previous administrations (I have seen the light) had a hand in it.

This doesnt make me cocky or crazy. It makes me a tad smarter than you, for i am seeing the truth develop, and YOU are NOT.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I'd say that's a good synopsis right there.
The economy in shambles would likely see desperate people
begging for this "civil service" crap to be implemented.....so there's one way that they could have us begging on our knees, and it's already going down!
How convenient for them.

[edit on 18-3-2009 by mpriebe81]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join