It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 and the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Could we all be wrong about the NWO? Maybe they have figured out all of the prophecies, and know whats coming, and are working hard to prepare the planet for that coming? Or maybe they're setting themselves up to survive because they know?

I mean is that why they are letting us hear so much now? With more and more to come ... one more step?

[edit on 18-3-2009 by SpookshowJon]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Perhaps. I have pondered the same thing as a possibility, actually.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
2012 is the year that will bring about a change in the world as we know it. It will be a time where survival of the fittest does indeed apply. Yes they are aware. Though it is important to note that nobody seems to know exactly what will happen. Look up "project looking glass" and begin your research there. What happened basically is there is a device created for remote viewing where you could get a possible glance of the future, it is not necessarily etched in stone or definite in any way but can predict certain situations that may come to fruition. As for the year 2012 there are no results past the date if December 21 which basically read as static so it's difficult to say exactly what might be in store for us.

However, Julius Caesar laid the blueprints down for one world government 2000 years ago and there are orginizations across the globe which specifically work towards making Bible prophecies come true.

The interesting thing about this is that yes they knew something would indeed happen around this time. However in 46 BC Caesar established the twelve month calendar that was in the day closer to the 13 month mayan calendar as far as accuracy goes. So Caesar confused alot of things by creating a calendar using different family names like August (Augustus) and Julie (July).

What is even more interesting is that the illuminatti is 13 different bloodlines. The morovingian bloodline actually turns out to be the bloodline of the royal family and the other 12 are the tribes of Israel.

In the texts of Sumerians it became apparent that some of these bloodlines did not necessarily agree how things would be done and so we have these stories of different pharoahs and such who were actually in competition for rulership status during the previous age, so in effect they would establish the highest ruling bloodline according to astrological ages, such as the current age of pisces.

Similarily today we have two of these groups that don't necessarily agree with each other and have silently been at war with one another. Those two bloodlines are the Rothschilds and Rockefellers. Rothschild is at the forefront of the Federal Reserve Bank while Rockeffellers have similar institions for banking and credit.

If I am not mistaken the Rothschilds and Rockefellers were not completely aware of what would happen in 2012 until more recently. I believe it was the the Rothschilds who became aware of it first and then soon after was the Rockefellers.

So this has indeed caught both sides off guard because according to Caesars bluprint for one world government it was to be established in 2033 and then the year 2012 came up and both sides had to make some changes in light of this event. So the NWO's biggest opponent has now become time and they are racing to spped the proccess up.

There will be a population reduction that would be expected and after 2012 they would hope to control less people to control. The change of plans they have actually made is time for they are trying to speed things along and use the year 2012 to actually aid them with their blueprint for one world government. So in the year 2012 the queen elizabeth will be having her diamond jubilee as well as London who will be hosting the 2012 olympics which have a similar theme to the biblical description of Zion not to mention that they have are establishing housing communities for segments to house 144,000 people at a time in groups.

Not to mention that Freedom tower which might be described as a modern day tower of Babel is estimated to be complted by that year.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I agree, I put these 2 together awhile back and in my opinion the market dropped out so they could pull money from the system to inflate their own pools of available cash.

It looks great to have billions in the market but it really isn't anything until it's liquidated.

Now we'll see where all the money will be poured into over the next year or so. I would speculate they will pull great minds to work out a way to protect themselves anyway they can. Then pour money into building their solution and preserve themselves and families.

Not a Noah's Ark but something in secret; whatever the great minds decide is best.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Its intersesting about the housing of the 144,000 you referred to.
Is that in an article or anything?
Ive heard of the 12 of 12, the tribes, and all of them being the only ones allowed into heaven so im sure that isnt just a coincidence.
Could you point me to any info of this?

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Sure, this link is very telling on the subject matter.

www.freeread.com...

The ensign that will lift up the Christ consciousness in humanity then will be Zion "the city of the Lord."

23 Physical Zion is not a political organization. Inhabitants can subscribe to whatever political thought they choose so long as they do not try to forcefully take freedom and equal rights away from their fellow men.

24 The number of the inhabitants of Zion are not limited to 144,000 however. This is just the number of households that will be within each completed city.

25 Cities of Zion patterned after the New Age will eventually be built in Old Israel and as the valley of the mountains spreads to that area so will the true house of Judah be manifest in Glory. However, Old Israel will be one of the last nations on the earth to accept the pattern of Zion.

26 From Zion will go forth a freely accepted worldwide government that will guarantee to member nations protection, peace, and freedom to the world citizens.

27 Zion will have such great power for righteousness that she will be able to correct nations and peoples on the far extremities of the globe by the power of her word and example, and by the power of Israel (the invisible god) that dwells with her people.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Thank you.
Very interesting stuff, and im glad i foundyou and the link you posted.
I was under the impression it was only the 144k that would be allowed access.
Some other pretty good stuff in there about the New Jerusalem, too.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SpookshowJon

If they know and want the world prepared for it they are doing a very bad job of it. If they know and they are trying to set up a perfect storm for us to be distracted in. Well, then it makes a lot more sense. I suspect the latter.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by guinnessford
Thank you.
Very interesting stuff, and im glad i foundyou and the link you posted.
I was under the impression it was only the 144k that would be allowed access.
Some other pretty good stuff in there about the New Jerusalem, too.

Zion and New Jerusalem is a conspiracy if you ask me, which by the way is not exclusive by the Bible but also was understood thouroughly by the Mayans. Anybody can be one of the 144,000 but in the case of Zion these would be appointed by the elite and would be a gathering of a religious/political group or even just a set up.

Project BlueBeam is expected to occur during the Olympics in 2012....ZION

[edit on 19-3-2009 by 12.21.12]

top topics

join