It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here, where to go first..40 year believer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
been active in politics since 1960, formerly county chairman AIP in '68, sold food storage and related products since 1970, own my own preparedness water product. Studied everything from Nesta Webster, Esoterical cults(hans manly palmer), JBs, KKK, cross and flag, etc. Where's the best "nich"? for me.(am a friend of Jones,9-11 physcist)..stan here

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sbsion

Welcome to ATS.

I don't believe finding a niche is necessary personally. Just browse around and see what catches your eye.

From the sounds of things though, you may find some interest Here or Here.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sbsion

Welcome!

From your intro it would seem that you will be able to contribute quite a bit to this forum - and especially the secret society forum...

Look forward to your input...

marmarg ited!

[edit on 3/18/2009 by chapter29]

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sbsion

Welcome - Make sure to wear a slicker and rubber boots, for the mud flies fast and the BS
can get deep.

In discussion, make sure you have a valid source, along with links and the like.

You can jump in on going debates by clicking recent posts.

Have fun!

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sbsion

Welcome to ATS. The only problem you'll have is the lost sleep, lost inccome, and lost hours because this site is so addictive.

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MajesticJax

That's not a problem, I am self-employed, work outa my cell phone and babysit two of my 35 grands 50 hrs a week (ages 2-4)and need more to occupy my time. I have a string on 2012 forum with over 27,000 hits, so, I have other "distractions" ha I get to watch FOX...he he, ie Cavuto and Beck and surf the web while I'm babysitting. This board has so many members and "things" going on, BUT, I hope you guys are making a difference in this Obamanable distruction of America and the world. I'm not a violent person, so, not much into guns and that, but, really into "our refuge"...we can take care of about hundreds..he he. I am quite sarcastic at times, but, also, very "lite minded".....hmmm thanks..sincerely stan

posted on Mar, 18 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Enjoy all there is to ATS and there is a lot!

I think you'll find Secret Societies, NWO, and Survival forums a good place to start.

Also, I've found the 'search' button very usefull. There's good gems down underground in the ATS mine.

Have fun & jump right in!

top topics

join